It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pic of UFO over CGT. So, it happened, but it may be bug goo.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:06 PM
link   
UFO over Cumberland Gap Tunnel? or Bug Goo?

I took the pic for my conspiracy blog about the Tunnel, not wanting to use the same old pics of the place that are circulating about the 'net. At the time of taking the picture, I did not see this thing over the Gap; and as you can see, I had a great view, so it was not visible to the naked eye.

Only later after looking through my pics did I get the idea to zoom in- and then I saw it.

To be honest, my windshield was not at its cleanest; however I went back to the truck later and could see no bug juice anywhere on the glass where I took the picture from.

I know you guys say pics or it didn't happen- although all that happened might just be a simple case of a bug biting the dust, I still thought I'd share....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieAtTheGap
UFO over Cumberland Gap Tunnel? or Bug Goo?

I took the pic for my conspiracy blog about the Tunnel, not wanting to use the same old pics of the place that are circulating about the 'net. At the time of taking the picture, I did not see this thing over the Gap; and as you can see, I had a great view, so it was not visible to the naked eye.

Only later after looking through my pics did I get the idea to zoom in- and then I saw it.

To be honest, my windshield was not at its cleanest; however I went back to the truck later and could see no bug juice anywhere on the glass where I took the picture from.

I know you guys say pics or it didn't happen- although all that happened might just be a simple case of a bug biting the dust, I still thought I'd share....

Out of focus with respect to the landscape, which leads me to believe it's close to the camera.

Perhaps stuck to the windshield.
edit on 2-6-2015 by draknoir2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
You were out squashing and saw UFO? Just think what are the chances ?????

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
*Laughing*

My friend who photoshopped the license plates out just texted and said "Don't use Version 1"- I said "why?"

She says she wrote in an answer to the bumper sticker's question....

top topics

join