It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long List of Government Agencies Stalking My Website...Along With A Surprise Visitor?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I now have a whole list of government alphabet agencies regularly visiting my website---and a major corporation with a weird tie-in.

And they haven't come just once to take a look around---they come often.

Here's what's important to know: I have a very tiny website where I put some of my professional writing for potential employers to look at. I literally have articles there about dogs, food and family----as I am more of a lifestyle writer and columnist. There is nothing controversial on my website whatsoever. No one comes to my website----no one----unless I direct them to because it isn't ranked at all and wouldn't interest anyone.

Here's a list of my stalkers:

1. This one is freaking me out a bit, since I am a huge fan of the Thrive Movement which was started by Foster Gamble. He says he's not affiliated with his family and his family's business at all---but guess who has visited my website several times? Some folks at Proctor and Gamble. Remember, I have a tiny little writing website. No one from Procter and Gamble would ever think or know to go there unless prompted. The Thrive Website is the only other website I am active in besides ATS.

What's interesting is this: Foster Gamble recommended a website for an alternative news source on his site. I went to the site, liked it, saw they were hiring writers and applied. I gave them my writing website URL. Here's the crazy thing: Foster Gamble doesn't supposedly own this alternative news site. Nor does he supposedly have anything to do with his family's business. But someone from Proctor and Gamble spent a lot of time on my website reading my articles. If Foster doesn't own the alternative news website, and he doesn't have anything to do with his family's business, then why did someone from that company---Proctor and Gamble--go to my website and spend a lot of time there? How would anyone know it existed?

You put the dots together. Keep in mind Foster did a movie called Thrive which outlined the agenda of the NWO.

2. dod network information center

I guess this one speaks for itself. They visit a lot. Their visits seem to correspond with posts here at ATS.

3. 754th electronic systems group

This is an interesting agency. Here's what I know: (Very interesting) And wow, I feel like Edward Snowden.

The 754 ELSG is a part of the 554th Electronic Systems Wing, supports the Wing’s mission of providing the USAF with a wide array of horizontally integrated IT products and services and ensures timely, decision-ready information that delivers high quality solutions to support mission requirements. In a June 17, 2008, address to Airmen at Nellis Air Force Base, Nev., Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, spoke about some of the challenges in integrating the cyber mission into the United States military. “Cyber is in amongst us and we as a nation and as a military have a long way to go to come to grips with it. We have invested a lot of money in the last two or three years in the cyber world. And we have experts who are world-class. But what we don’t have is that broad approach yet…there are very few discussions I have in Washington these days that don’t somehow get to the cyber challenge.”

massachusetts institute of technology

This one is interesting, since you often see MIT linked up with spying technology as in the statement below:

So we did a little sleuthing, and found that the NSA's targeting list corresponds with the list of directory servers used by Tor between December 2010 and February 2012 – including two servers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Tor users connect to the directory servers when they first launch the Tor service.

5. Headquarters USAISC:

Here's what I know about them:

The USAISC is an Army military network that extends to many military bases. So any person surfing your site out of a military installation may show up in your analytics as a USAISC host hit. I have been informed previously that the USAISC has been rolled into NETCOM, but apparently their servers are still using the old USAISC host name which is why it is showing up on your site analytics.

Here's what a blogger wrote about them when he realized they were stalking his website, too:

Many files detailing the illegal monitoring of US citizens internet activity by the NSA and other US terrorist organizations can be found here. These programs, as well as many others which we don’t even know about, are a consequence of the Patriot Act which basically removes the 4th Amendment from the US Constitution.

6. Halliburton

Seriously?

7. Some of it gets totally bizarre---like I was on some sort of weird list being sent around to universities (50 or more have looked at my site...yes... all in a week) and random organizations like the national aeronautics and space administration. This all seems to coincide with a post I wrote here about 10 Ways We Are Defeating The New World Order. Incidentally, that post I wrote on here was picked up by some other sites and posted a few times.

There are literally 249 hits in just the past two weeks of some truly bizarre networks----like the US Dept. of Agriculture. I think this hit corresponded to a column I wrote about seeds----and how seeds have been corporatized.

Well, needless to say this has been interesting. What I want to know is how they got my name?

And, sorry to inform my legion of government fans out there, but I'm taking my innocent little website down. I know they'll miss my stories on pets and Turkish food, but...that's the way it goes.

I think this whole thing is completely bizarre.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: MRuss

It can't be a surprise to you that people surf for articles/blogs on common "dogs, food, and family" matters.
I would think that you would like to think that the returns evidently like your style.

On the other hand, you could assume that some government folks--and we must assume that some if not most are low-level folks of absolutely no uncommon interest in you as a person--have nothing better to do on the government's dime than to click you up.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

I'm on item 6 so far..

I just want to stop here, and tell you that you are awesome.

Your writing style agrees with easy comprehension.

You're getting some fans.

@aliensun

low-level folks of absolutely no uncommon interest in you as a person--have nothing better to do on the government's dime than to click you up.

Maybe re read the OP.
Or can you find my website?
Can you?
It's there.. Hint 2003.. Hint you can link it from me posting here... Right?
edit on 2-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Many of those potential government "hits" can be attributed to automated content gathering "bots."

We don't regularly track access to ATS by such content-robots, but the last time I looked (a few months ago), the total access by all bots to ATS far exceeded human traffic.

Some of the government bots, like that of the department of Agriculture, are likely innocuous as it's just automatically gathering specific types of content via a Google Alerts tie-in. USAISC could be any civilian, contractor, or service person just browsing the web.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

On the other hand, you could assume that some government folks--and we must assume that some if not most are low-level folks of absolutely no uncommon interest in you as a person--have nothing better to do on the government's dime than to click you up.

I second that as the most likely scenario, although I wouldn't be surprised that many of those agencies wouldn't have web crawlers type bots themselves.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
no one is surprised the government is spying on their websites anymore ..

it's gone beyond 'our government' now, quite a bit farther in some cases perhaps

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

Would it matter whos bot it was really?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

WTF Mr Russ bro!!!

I'd be worried that known drug dealers and criminals frequent your website.

Better inform someone...and good luck with that too.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Thanks SO. I feel better. (Sort of)

I doubt someone from the Dept of Agriculture just stumbled onto my site. I wrote two articles in a newspaper on the seed controversy and their hit on my website corresponds to those articles.

The Foster Gamble thing freaks me out a little. There is NO WAY that there isn't a tie-in. Which begs the question.... who is Foster Gamble?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Interesting and ,ya , being a bit spooked would be normal for a sane thinking person .Could it be beside the standard shills and trolls here there are another group of monitors to pick up on and report back to the base, peoples and ideas that could skirt around their larger plans? With TTP and other agreements making their way into the public's consciousness ,looking for ways to tie up loose ends may be the order of the day for them .

What ever the new system is going to be ,it will be rolled out quicker then the Patriotic act was .They will have all their bases covered and wont need for any of the debate to be in the public domain and especially not in the political forum . It will be what it is and nobody will have a choice in the matter . intresting times ..tks .and peace

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

Not really.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:55 AM
link   
BE COOL WARRIOR

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Do you have peerblock installed? I use that and it shows directly who is going after your individual ip...its kind of interesting not in a spying sense but of who has what domain over what websites. Everything is naturally blocked for the most part and you have to allow things. So when I click on links from ats everything is blocked. I have to personally unblock each website which seems like a pain at first but once it is done it is nice security. Add that with a few other programs I can't mention and I have not had a single problem in years.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I'd be willing to bet that most, if not all, of the government-related hits are just bots, crawling anything and everything, regardless of content. How else is Big Brother gonna know what you're up to?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
So I just want to get thus straight.

Your website is monitored by government and alphabet creepers. So your taking it down.

You come to probably the most occupied and watched government site on the WWW, to tell us about it, and spend more time.

That is all, thank you.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yep, as SO said -- spider bots crawl through the net. There aren't human beings sitting at monitors looking at your website (sorry).

It's all a part of the huge data collection system...its so large now that it's really only useful retroactively.

Now if you start getting phone calls ...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
There is the almost 100% possibility that government workers are using work time to look around the net for personal reasons.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elementalist
So I just want to get thus straight.

Your website is monitored by government and alphabet creepers. So your taking it down.

You come to probably the most occupied and watched government site on the WWW, to tell us about it, and spend more time.

That is all, thank you.

Hehe, you know it's probably not "monitored" in the way you think. I bet DoD, FBI, CIA, NSA, ATF and other employees sit around on their lunch hour here for entertainment, not work-related info gathering.

Remember, the people that work at those agencies are real human beings and people like you and me. They aren't the demonic, soul-less minions of orthodoxy people make them out to be.

I bet a lot of government employees waste their free/down time surfing the net, ATS might be a great source of entertainment to them.

Edit to add:

*waves* Hi guys! Hows the cafeteria food these days?

edit on 2-6-2015 by MystikMushroom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A littke of topic but My website gets constant hits from random countries like Russia, China, Brazil and always site like buttons for website. Webmasters.org, social buttons. . Etc.
I get 10,000 hits a month an they are accounting for 80% of that.. its really annoying.
Does anyone know if that will affect my website in regards to Google? Is it positive or negative?
I run a small business in the car industry which is localised to London. . 90% of my hits shoukd come from the UK! ?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
We are always watching .........

every card kept in the deck.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join