It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hacked Emails Expose George Soros As Ukraine Puppet-Master

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

In terms of nations, yes $1 Billion (£650million) is chump change. It's barely the price of good sized hospital or two, or if you fancy it a single top tier, Premier League Football Club. Not much really.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: stumason

A $1 billion for healthcare... Per year...
Reasonable...

A $1 billion in Arms & weapons training... Per year...
A hell of a lot...

I guess it all depends on what we expect them to spend/donate this billion on/for.

My responses however, are not pro-Russian...
They're anti-banker hegemony...

We may feel similar in that respect.

edit on 2-6-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Why can't you respond to this post? Just curious. No disrespect intended.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jordan River
Anyone who holds sympathetic values to this man should be looked at with suspicion as a ats disinformer
Ah, the old "Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill" argument.

Classic.

Weird, I thought this was a site where we could research and discuss conspiracies, not buy into them at face value if it supports your narrative.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

A $1 billion for healthcare... Per year...
Reasonable...

Indeed - in fact, the UK Government spends around $184 Billion a year on Healthcare.

A $1 billion in Arms & weapons training... Per year...
A hell of a lot...

Meh, not really.

A single Type 45 destroyer costs around $1.5 Billion, a Eurofighter around $191 Billion and a single infantry Soldier in the British Army (once trained) costs around $55k across the two phases of Basic Infantry training - so a full Battlegroup of around 750 men would cost around $42 milion - so your $1 Billion would buy 23 Battlegroups of 17,250 men trained to Western standards.

I guess it all depends on what we expect them to spend/donate this billion on/for.

It would appear from the "emails", a wide variety of things from Government departments to their Military.

My responses however, are not pro-Russian...
They're anti-banker hegemony...

We may feel similar in that respect.

Quite - I'm not pro-Banker but I do try to take a balanced approach. It would appear this story is a non-starter as it would seem Soros is just involved as any financier would be, not as some "puppet master" orchestrating this from behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

I agree "Puppet Master" is probably not the correct term. But I have a feeling Soros and his kind have stakes on both sides. Bankers like him are just waiting for the right conflict to start.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Is there any real evidence that Soros is involved in Ukraine as a “puppet master”, or is that just wishful thinking and propaganda by people who would like it to be true?

Soros has for some years had an involvement in Ukraine through the International Renaissance Foundation, an NGO that supports the transition to pluralist democratic society, something that makes sense considering the country had been shackled to the Soviet Union for so long. More recently Soros has been publically pushing for more robust action by the EU in support of Ukraine? Is this a problem and how does this make him puppet-master?

Regardless, as people slag off Soros as a billionaire banker, one needs to consider that Putin surrounds himself with a whole gaggle of Putin-made billionaires who profit from his every policy, and maintain a level of societal corruption that ensures the continuity of autocracy, cynically supported by the “we are the real victims” nationalism so beloved of those who won’t change. Russia is a kleptocracy writ large and the country has significantly greater income inequality than the US.

This focus on Soros is just a smoke screen and an excuse to roll out the worn out Zionist bullsh*t as evidence that that it’s all some game to make money. Look, it’s the Zionists again.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

They won't have stakes in Russia, that's an entirely different set of bankers who are under the cosh of the Kremlin. You don't invest money in places like Russia or China unless you have an inside track with the ruling elite - considering Soros is firmly not in support of Moscow, Putin or Russia, it seems highly unlikely he has any eggs in the Russian basket.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I have no doubt in my mind that the western intelligence agencies (mainly one with starts with C and ends with A) are trying every trick up their sleeves to manipulate outcome in Ukraine to better suit their purposes. I think that there are many independent fractions pushing the same agenda. It would be cool to see behind the curtain and the whole complexity of the situation but I doubt even the key players have clear view of the whole situation. There are just too many variables. I found these alledged e-mails believable, but even if they are the real deal they don't make Soros a puppet master. If these are real that only shows that Soros is one player in highly complex game, witch I already knew is taking place.
I think that if the "West" thinks they can counter Putins moves in Ukraine with just 15 billion it would be a bargain and they would take it immediately. I think the problem here is exactly what one of those messages said: the west is hesitating 'cause they don't have enough trust in Ukraine and its officials.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

Honestly, I just don't even want to deal with it at all. I swore I was done with the whole Ukraine,Putin,Russia hatefest and I just want to stay out of it before the 'troops' get here.

Some people can believe that the US lies to its citizens,has NGO's causing issues around the world,and has over thrown other governments,UNTIL it comes to the eastern bloc.Then we walk on water. So whatever. I stay out of it.The whole argument is ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi
Is there any real evidence that Soros is involved in Ukraine as a “puppet master”, or is that just wishful thinking and propaganda by people who would like it to be true?

Soros has for some years had an involvement in Ukraine through the International Renaissance Foundation, an NGO that supports the transition to pluralist democratic society, something that makes sense considering the country had been shackled to the Soviet Union for so long. More recently Soros has been publically pushing for more robust action by the EU in support of Ukraine? Is this a problem and how does this make him puppet-master?

What I see suspicious here is this organisation Soros is involved. It is exatly the kind of organisation the CIA would infiltrate, maybe even create for their purposes. I would find it highly surprising if I found out that CIA had absolutely nothing to do with this organisation. And yes, I'm paranoid but my point is still valid

This focus on Soros is just a smoke screen and an excuse to roll out the worn out Zionist bullsh*t as evidence that that it’s all some game to make money. Look, it’s the Zionists again.

I kinda agree with you here. I't really isn't about Zionism. But its about money. And influence in region. And influence globally. I kinda think that intelligence agencies play these games cause they know their opponents are doing it too. So no one can stop, and that gives the other side the excuse.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
zionists are just usefull ID10tee's
just like every other "movement" that can be manipulated
"once you get people to beleive absurduties, then you can get them to create atrocities"

someone paid those shooters who were shooting both sides
they obviously were not on a side

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: joemoe

I would call this old news, we don't need some fishy mails to know whats up. Do we?

SOROS: Well, I set up a foundation in Ukraine before Ukraine became independent of Russia. And the foundation has been functioning ever since and played an important part in events now.

transcripts.cnn.com...

Everybody with a NGO called International Renaissance Foundation should be considered one of our machiavellian puppetmasters.

The information from Cyber Berkut was pretty spot on until now, a fake would destroy their reputation for interesting leaks in a heartbeat.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

But having Soros in charge explain why some chose that particular exit gate when things turned nasty for them :

Ukrainian Oligarch Fugitives Wanted by Interpol, Pay Bribes for Israeli Citizenship

And this explains also why, as of February this year, you had statement like this one :

Ukraine's pro-Russian rebel : Ukraine run by 'miserable' Jews

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

Lol...I remember that one. What he actually called them was "miserable representatives of the great jewish people". But, of course, Yahoo's headline was "Ukraine run by 'miserable' Jews: rebel chief". Gotta love unbiased western media...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: theultimatebelgianjoke

And this explains also why, as of February this year, you had statement like this one :

Partly, maybe. But the rebel just pocketed his paycheck from another ukrainian oligarch.
Somebody pointing fingers is somebody I would consider walking manifesto del idiocracy. Only wondering we advance, easy solutions are just easily misleading.
edit on 2-6-2015 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

I'm not pointing fingers, just trying to give a new meaning to perspectives that were previously deemed as fantasies by some.
When you know the history of Ukrainian and Russian people. Whatever may have happened before the conflict started, you needs a serious amount of accumulated tension to start a war. And that tension was probably build up by both parties.
If external warmongers start throwing some oil on the fire, then the whole situation is even more likely to become explosive.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Wow.

Why do we need James Bond movies again? We already have a James Bond supervillain the studios wouldn't even dare coming up with.

On one had this guy foments dangerous regional conflicts while putting fascist regimes in power, then on the other he warns about a coming World War 3. I wonder if he ain't related to ISIS as well...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun

originally posted by: Jordan River
Anyone who holds sympathetic values to this man should be looked at with suspicion as a ats disinformer
Ah, the old "Anyone who disagrees with me is a paid shill" argument.

Classic.

Weird, I thought this was a site where we could research and discuss conspiracies, not buy into them at face value if it supports your narrative.

Lol, come on , you know perfectly well that all anyone on these forums wants is to have their opinion validated.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I give you a little star for that one.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join