It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Site claims to have the coolest science gifts on the Web. Check it out, ATSers!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank goodness I still have time before making a selection for my offspring's birthday, because there are about five things I know he'd really enjoy. There is so much selection from the cool fun stuff to downright interesting. I believe there's something for every taste and level of interest on this site, imo, be it for adult or child, gardener or full-fledged scientist. The prices vary from affordable to hopeful lottery winner.

I am not entirely comfortable believing some of the artifacts are genuine even if they come with a certificate of authenticity, so I'd like to hear your opinions on that. Even if you're as financially challenged as I am, it's great eye candy for the dreamers. Anyway, here is the link folks:

Link

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface Nice catalog. And many at low prices..though some are outrageously overpriced.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

I'm not materialistic in the slightest - I hate having/buying 'stuff'... ...

But I want EVERYTHING on that page!!!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

I know eh? In a way it reminds me of the old Sears Christmas wish book, where we'd make a list and keep going back to look some more.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:13 AM
link   

In the UK we had the Argos catalogue, the 'Executive Games' sections at the back of the Gratton catalogue or the CND booklet

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   
235 for a crooked bottle
, are they called science gifts because as with science its just out of reach of the layman?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Haha. I guess it would be wise to do some comparison shopping. I merely glanced at the bottle. How does it work?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Decanters? just a bottle where you let a liquid with suspended particles to sediment, mostly wine.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

oh ok, I did see the cardiac one, but there was another one and it didn't look like it had an opening. I'll have to study it more.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Oh My...

I want most of that stuff.

Gigantic Moon Night Light
Get ready for the world’s largest moonlight wall sticker which glows in the dark like the real full moon! It uses a high-resolution photograph of the moon to create an incredibly beautiful light show right in your room!

Haha.. They made one for me..

Check my avatar.

edit on 2-6-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 05:44 AM
link   
As others have said, i loved everything, but my favourite was the "Abyss Coffee Table" but at $15,000 a tad steep for a coffee table!

Good find

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: flammadraco

Ha! Maybe it's elite bunker furniture.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

good link...thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   
There are several sites that are fairly similar.

Pm me for details.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I want I want!
www.amazon.com...

eta: $230.00 Pulls out cc. Puts back cc. Walk around a little bit. Pull out cc again...
edit on 2-6-2015 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Hubble lollipops look cool, but 43.00 a dozen?

T.Rex scull shower head! LOL I like that!

Xray leggings. LOL

Hey this site is fun! I'll go back later when I have more time later to look it over.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Cool stuff! I liked the gallium and bismuth. The brain soap was cool too.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

I wondered if some utterly female woman would pause on the leggings, LOL . Think they'd make our bums look slimmer, NS? And how did I just sense that you'd go for that showerhead? Maybe it could be used in The Shed?

edit on 2-6-2015 by aboutface because: showerhead

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mikeone718

Hi Mike. If you know of other sites the same please feel free to add their links in this thread.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
a reply to: Night Star

I wondered if some utterly female woman would pause on the leggings, LOL . Think they'd make our bums look slimmer, NS?

YES!

I like anyway..

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join