It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grab Anybody!” St. Louis PD Indiscriminately Taser and Arrest People Walking Down Sidewalk

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
This kind of bs is the reason people are going to stop protesting peacefully and just start rioting. This video shows St Louis cops tasing people on the sidewalk for impeding the flow of traffic..

One cop yells to protesters to get out of the street and when that order is not followed right away, by everyone in the street the cops decide to just start arresting people.

In the video the woman and man getting tased are clearly on the sidewalk and trying to leave the scene when another cop cuts them off with his taser drawn and just starts tasing people like its fun.

You hear the woman scream why are you tasing me I am laying on the ground I didn't do anything.

Grab anybody wtf.....

link
edit on 2-6-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

+18 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: alienjuggalo

The boiling point is soon. Drive bys already happening to cops here.
www.wwltv.com...

There is an us against them mentality. A guy I grew up with since diapers became a police officer. Ever since recent events he has become cold to his non-cop buddies. My experience at least.

It'll go full tilt eventually. Cops just keep adding fuel to the fire.

They say why don't moderate Muslims speak out against radicals. Where in the hell are the moderate police speaking out against extremist cops.

Yea, yea, thin blue line and all that. Got ya.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Passive because: Forgot a word

edit on 2-6-2015 by Passive because: Typo

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   
That's pretty egregious right there.
Cop charges in like he can't wait to taser anybody in sight.
I hope he gets sued and glued to the wall.
This is getting bad as is the constant stream of events like this giving cops a horrible image.
It's a small percentage that do this kind of thing and they need to stop protecting their own regardless.
The law applies to everyone or it's good for no one.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Another volunteer city for Federalization.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

The really messed up part is they were charged with impeding the flow of traffic and were on the dam sidewalk when they were tased..

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
This is about the third or fourth videos of this type of behavior by cops that I've seen in just the last few days.
It's like they are saying, "If you don't like us using our guns, we'll just knock you down and taze you repeatedly."
There is a serious need for widespread drug tests among cops. Put them under the same restrictions as professional athletes---no steroids or other chemical enhancements.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   
WTF is going on with these police ?.....they appear to enjoy inflicting harm on those they believe to be below them,there is seemingly a large inferiority complex within the department.....they keep pushing like this it will be ugly when then people push back.......

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Good ol' boys in blue.

Funny thing is, they all seem to be wearing black nowadays.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
They have to be doing this on purpose at this point, intentionally poking the beast. They're going out of their way to piss us all off until we snap.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:26 AM
link   

First of all I hate tasers they should call them what they have become " cattle prods".

That being said I got this little snip out of your link .

The protest was largely uneventful except for some people becoming upset when they saw a flag being “disrespected".

If I see someone disrespecting the flag. Things would not go very well for either of us .

So I'm gonna wait until I see that video before I judge the actions .

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

I would also be pissed if I saw someone disrespecting the flag, but I would still be more pissed at a cop for tasering them for it.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Believe me there is no "spark" between me and bad cops . ( groaner pun
)
edit on 2-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: alienjuggalo

I would also be pissed if I saw someone disrespecting the flag, but I would still be more pissed at a cop for tasering them for it.

I'll give that a 1 up

edit on 2-6-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   

If I see someone disrespecting the flag. Things would not go very well for either of us .

Why?
It is free speech.

This guy missed his chance to get some so he went and found some people to shock.

Sad indeed

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Why?
It is free speech.

Apparently free speech is selective.....

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why?
It is free speech.

This guy missed his chance to get some so he went and found some people to shock.

Sad indeed

Why? It is free speech.

I wouldn't expect you to understand .

And I've already said I hate tasers .

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just remember to have the iphone/ipod app set up before you even leave your homes, so all you have to do is pull it out of your pocket and press record. It ain't the meth heads or gang member's we have to worry about these days, its the police!

If the police come within 50 metres of you, make sure your taping them and that they know your taping them. That should usually stop them from assaulting you for no good reason.

But, they are common thugs at the end of the day, so if they do approach you and start harassing you, asking ya to justify your very existence to them. Just calmly ask them what crime they suspect you of being involved in, while taping the conversation. Taping yourself asking that question should usually result in these dangerous 'thugs' backing right off.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Why?
It is free speech.

Sad indeed

Free speech is not freedom from speech.

You can say what you want, and once it's out there, you said it. You take responsibility for what you said.

And then you should anticipate the reaction.
edit on 2-6-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

Free speech is not freedom from speech.
responsibility

Free speech means you can say what you like,
It doesn't mean it has no cost.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:15 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join