It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[VIDEO] MISSILE Hitting the Pentagon?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I was sent this link and it shows a cruise type missile hitting the pentagon.

I have no idea if its real or fake. As far as I know it was posted today.

[VIDEO] MISSILE Hitting the Pentagon?

I have no idea how to embed this video, download it and please let us know if this is what happened or is this a hoax

To the right of the video I don't see the missile come into the viewer, the missile just appears then hit the Pentagon and explodes.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire

My opinion only...no technical observations but it just looks fake..and as you mentioned...it just appears....if they had more video why wouldnt they show it coming into frame. Certainly not impossible but that clip just gives me the fake vibe.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Interesting, but at first glance I have to say it's fake.

Can anyone confirm if that is the correct location in which the Pentagon was hit?
edit on 1-6-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Real or fake is irrelevant in my opinion.

An aeroplane did not cause that round hole. All video from the cameras in the surrounding area CRICKETS - except one frame from one camera that shows zero of the object that hit.

Worlds best pilot (ever) if it was a plane.............which it wasn't.

As to this gif, the vid is shown reversed which doesn't sit well with me.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

it just appears....if they had more video why wouldnt they show it coming into frame

Since we don't know where the video originated or how it was edited, we cannot say that the original did not show the object coming in to the frame. We have to have the original to verify.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

fake or not it sure does not look like a plane to me

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Nice find but I'm going to go with fake. Looks like rpg height, lol!

e1e

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:01 PM
link   

This has been around a while. I guess it's impossible to know for sure, without knowing the source of the video. Or, did I miss it?

Having said that, I do believe that the Pentagon was hit with a missile. Here are my reasons:

1. Entry hole with no visible impact of wings, or sufficient debris to account for these massive aluminum wings.
2. Lack of debris. One photo of some AA skin and a motor, which could have been planted, do not indicate to me that the debris was sufficient.
3. Black box could not be accessed yet they were able to recover DNA of nearly every passenger.
4. Exit hole of the missile in the inner courtyard.
5. Suspicious lack of video with scores of cameras in and around the building
6. The fact that air defenses did not intercept it before impact.
7. The unlikely flight of a "poor pilot" has been said by many pilots as an incedible, even an impossible maneuver.

There's more, but that will keep Sam kent, Bruce, and others busy providing their links to attempt debunking every one of these arguments.

edit on 1-6-2015 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: LDragonFire In my opinion it does look fake. The impact does not cause the roof line to change any. I believe such an impact would cause extensive damage to the roof line at the point of impact. Just a tad suspicious to be sitting on this type of information if it were really true.

Also no debris scatters at impact location

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Interesting, but at first glance I have to say it's fake.

Can anyone confirm if that is the correct location in which the Pentagon was hit?

Here is a pic in the same general direction is it hitting the right spot?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Real or fake is irrelevant in my opinion.

An aeroplane did not cause that round hole. All video from the cameras in the surrounding area CRICKETS - except one frame from one camera that shows zero of the object that hit.

Worlds best pilot (ever) if it was a plane.............which it wasn't.

As to this gif, the vid is shown reversed which doesn't sit well with me.

This is why I have had a hard time believing the official story. The pentagon has to have more cameras then almost any building in the world ,yet where is the video..

edit on 1-6-2015 by alienjuggalo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

True...Notice the jarring after it hits too..that is interesting.

The Pentagon was struck on the West side and the river should be to the NE...Its tough to tell

Edit: actually the more I look I think that is the wrong side...it should be one more side up across from the river.
edit on 1-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

Edit: Now im second guessing myself...it kind of creates an illusion to where the river is....I know for sure the West side was hit and the river is NE of the pentagon.
edit on 1-6-2015 by rockpaperhammock because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Considering retired Major General Albert N. Stubblebine declared an "airplane did not make that hole.” and the many security videos from private businesses around the Pentagon which were confiscated by our government and never made public, gives credence to the fact that it could very well have been a missile.

This video surely doesn't look like an airplane flying into the pentagon. I'm sure we'll get people saying this is a fake video. Who really knows anymore? I have always said, the security footage from nearby businesses which have never been released nor have they been given back to these business is without a doubt the smoking gun of 911. Releasing these tapes would only put to rest that an airplane truly hit the Pentagon. So ask yourself, why haven't they been released? What are they hiding?

Here's a link to Major General Albert N. Stubblebine perspective that the hole was not made by an airplane.

LINK

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
A quick search reveals that this gif is available on other sites such as this.

Take a look at the other videos available here. Very interesting.

And you can see the same video from the OP, somewhat, on this video:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: rockpaperhammock

I believe the new video I posted shows the proper angle as we know it to have been. I could be wrong, but we shall see.

Thanks to the OP for posting this thread. It provides something for me to dig in to.

link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Man thx for posting that...I had never heard of that interview before. I believe some things we have been lied to about 9 11 but never really went one way or another on the pentagon...oddly I just kind of ignored...always had a passion for building 7.

link   
a reply to: Jchristopher5

Love how you laid this all out.

But I'm actually interested in seeing how others could possibly refute these points. (I try to stay out of this argument. It's too frustrating.)

My favorite point is #5. I mean, they had videos of the New England Patriot's football player charged with murder going into his own house on some random day.

But there just happens to be no video of a giant airplane hitting the Pentagon?

How can someone explain that away?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
for me, the first question would be what aircraft took the footage. If it was a government plane, why was it on the side that the "plane/missile" hit.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: nepatitan

I cannot answer that, but a mysterious plane was said to have been flying in the area around the pentagon, and another in NYC, at the time of the attacks. That is only theory and cannot be proven as far as I know.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I remember hearing that as well. Not to derail but for me that would be the biggest question. Should be no reason a passernger jet would be that close to the pentagon, but why would someone be filing it ya know?
a reply to: introvert

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join