It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We already have a time machine.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
This might seem a bit simplistic, but as I understand it, when a photon , remember its "time locked" at the time of emission, hits an atom, The electron in orbit around that atom, changes orbit to a orbit further out, it changes its orbital shell. When it does the quantum leap to another shell, it does so outside of linear time.IE. It just appears , in the other shell. Then when it falls back to its original orbit, it emits another photon, which has the spectral lines, IE. the information of what element it was emitted from. When it goes back to its original orbit, again it just appears in it. The difference in the orbits are dimensional space, but the Electron effectively does a teleport between orbits . It does this because some quality that the photon, had made it possible. Which was because it was already outside of linear time, the electron or the atom was able to use this property to do the teleport thing.

Bear with! bear with!.... Now we have identified, something that can bypass time and space. In effect a mini time machine. As far as I can gather, most of the really good anomalies reports, have to a large degree, electro magnetic disturbance wired into them as if it was compulsory. So what would happen to a mass of free electrons ,subject to a bombardment of time locked photons, which they always are anyway? That's were not attached to elemental orbits.IE static electricity. Get the picture?, as it might not be the atom that absorbs the Photon, it might be the electron.

According to Einstein, "Time is a persistent illusion" Illusions are very much tied up with consciousness itself. So like the electron our consciousness is tied to interpreting inside a linear time field of this part of space time, we call it reality. When a static electrical field, like ball lightening, or even the build up to a thunderstorm occurs, their would be some part of the field, that would alter the local interpretation of space time. Which cold cause, an anomaly in reality to the observer. What think you AT S. does the dog hunt?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If the field affects the view from the interpreter would that mean if time is an "illusion" then the events of the past can be manipulated, because technically they're still playing out?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
call me crazy but i still think Titor wasn't entirely a hoax for the simple reason that his knowledge of high energy physics was just too dense. Either he was a high functioning pychotic or he was telling the truth. His version of a time distortion device had 2 mini singularities (sub-electron size) being "injected" with electrons, "revving" up their ergospheres such that they would interact at a certain radius to produce an einstein-rosen bridge. a real high energy physicist would be necessary to validate your hypothesis that the electrons jumping shells are doing so in a 4th dimensional fashion, but it sounds to me (not a physicist, just a neuroradiologist) like Quantum entanglement . . . ie., the photons are carrying information about their states across great distances instantly - which in effect is a stargate like phenomenon. All this without doing the math!

nice intro to photon-atom interactions...

edit on 6/1/2015 by drphilxr because: added a primer

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

I dont think any of us that got glued to the titor story are crazy.
Agreed it sounded very elaborate in 2000, but 15 yrs later it still intrigues us.

Based on his explanation, it would appear there must have been an easier way to solve this problem in 2036. If you can travel in time, why go back for a piece of old technology that we find useless? This may seem logical until you realize that even today, NASA scours the Internet looking for old computer parts to keep their systems running.

www.johntitor.com...

edit on 1-6-2015 by Ismynameimportant because: just had to.late night

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006

If the field affects the view from the interpreter would that mean if time is an "illusion" then the events of the past can be manipulated, because technically they're still playing out?

Exactly and all the possible probabilities as well .Multiple Universes as multiple interpretations, parallel synchronistic call it what you will. A very highly energy efficient way of organising things. Matter and reality being a conscious interpretation of the local space time environment. If the local space time gets tweaked so does the interpretation of reality . Only a change in the time field can do that, and that's something holding the properties of time. The photon/electron couplet seems to be a contender. Consciousness, requires linear time for coherency, if the local time field gets a change so does linear time which is the interpretation of reality. Not just visual but the whole ball game touch and all the other senses.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Titor might have been a hoax, but the other fellow that turned up in Tokyo with a passport, to a country that didn't exist could be valid. or even Peter Williamson disappearing in front of friends and family or even in Jenny Randles book, on time storms . The effect seems valid, enough.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

There's a simple logic game that -in my mind- proves time travel is possible , despite Hawking's famous quote:

“If time travel is possible, where are the tourists from the future?”

1. Time travel math/physics have already been elegantly worked out - Tipler, Wheeler, even Feynman! - so that's it's NOT unreasonable that a time travel device (which would also double as a hyperdrive of course!) WILL, eventually, be engineered. And no, I don't think the weird paradox posed by some that time travel devices could not travel earlier than CERN creating the 1st microsingularity is valid.

2. Therefore, a time travel machine has ALREADY been built, and visited many worldlines. the Graham-Wheeler-Everett multiverse allows a time traveler to indeed go back and speak to himself or his ancestors - as they aren't the EXACT ancestors that exist on his/her own worldline... - negating the grandfather paradox. There are moebius strip like flow-charts that can be derived when worldlines interact...quite complex.

So, Hawking is right in a sense - we sure have no concrete proof of any time traveling tourists, yet... Would the average citizen be able to time travel (ever?) - NO.

Would a government have ultimate control of time travel devices - YES.

Would time travelers then reveal themselves outside of their time? Very likely not.

So once we figure out the secret to gravity - as it relates to the "graviphoton" - AND we have access to immensely (compact) energy sources (ie., microsingularities), then we will be able to manipulate time.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

This disapearance has been on my mind for years

It's difficult to dismiss such incredible stories when they take place in front of eyewitnesses. Here's another. This case began as a harmless bet among friends, but ended in tragic mystery. In 1873, James Worson of Leamington Spa, England, was a simple shoemaker who also fancied himself somewhat of an athlete. One fine day, James made a bet with a few of his friends that he could run non-stop from Leamington Spa to Coventry. Knowing that this was a good 16 miles, his friends readily took the bet. As James began to jog at a moderate pace toward Coventry, his friends climbed into a horse-drawn cart to follow him and protect their bet. James did well for the first few miles. Then his friends saw him trip on something and fall forward... but never hit the ground. Instead, James completely vanished. Astonished and doubting their own eyes, his friends looked for him without success, then raced back to Leamington Spa to inform the police. An investigation turned up nothing. James Worson had run into oblivion

paranormal.about.com...

edit on 1-6-2015 by Ismynameimportant because: spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Books are time machines, in a way. Reading someone's thoughts from centuries ago, what they experienced and how they felt, recording and preserving those sensations so eons down the road we can open the pages like a jar of history and its almost like being there.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Your points a valid, but as far as time manipulation needing vast amounts of energy go. I think that's its consciousness that is the key. If consciousness created linear time, to create a cause an effect environment for it to exist in,for the environment to be real, the rules of the environment will be hard and fast, if they were not it wouldn't meet the criteria of being real. But this doesn't mean its any less real, it just means it is a conscious interpretation. Reality is an illusion caused by linear time. Then any change in the time field, would change the illusion, so doing changing the observed reality. Or Consciousness first, matter second. Or infinite realities, splitting into infinite other realities, all with a different space time field, they would have to be like that, or they would all exist in the same time field which would be chaos.

The only two things in this reality that can exit space time, is the time locked photon, which when all is said and done ,is bar coded information, from its parent element, or just information, and the electron, which exits present space time when it changes, orbits. Due to an interaction with the time locked photon. The rules state that in the double slit experiment, consciousness determines the outcome, or the reality of the wave state. So consciousness first, matter second.

When people, seem to exit the time line/present reality. It could be argued, that its their consciousness which has exited, their physical body being a product of consciousness, would have inevitably followed. If they have a memory, when they return, its always a similar , but slightly different place they have been in. These exits always seem to have , electro magnetic signatures. Which is not that surprising as electrons with photon involvement, are the only thing that cause a quantum jump, in our time and space.
edit on 1-6-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Ismynameimportant

That's another one, that's interesting. But the nanny at Barcelona airport is a great one too. She said she had been sitting next to the mother of the child all the time, but was highly distraught when she popped back into this reality with the child in her arms. Airports seem to have a feeling of high strangeness now and then . Even Flying in an aeroplane for that matter.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
From my experience, I don't know whether physical time travel is possible, BUT I can, with certainty, say that it is possible to see forward in time.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

It all depends on what the definition of "Physical" is. Real time travel is about the interpretation of information. But its consciousness that does the decoding. It most probably wrote the code in the first place . It would have had to make any sense out of it.
edit on 1-6-2015 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The Mind can travel through time (memories and premonitions).

Everything is time-traveling every second.
edit on 1-6-2015 by arpgme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: arpgme

Yes agreed, so we are only talking about the degree of involvement.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

the photons are carrying information about their states across great distances instantly
or no distance whatsoever.....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Mmmmmmmm good one.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: drphilxr
call me crazy but i still think Titor wasn't entirely a hoax [/url]

You're crazy.

The predictions Titor made came and went. Here are some of them -

- Civil War in the US having to do with "order and rights" beginning in 2004 and described as "having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse" and "pretty much at everyone's doorstep" and erupts by 2008
- As a result of this war, the US splits into five regions based on various factors and differing military objectives
- Civil War to end in 2015 with a brief but intense WW3
- Washington DC and Jacksonville Florida specifically mentioned as being hit during WW3

NONE OF THAT EVER HAPPENED!!

Additionally, he contradicts himself. For example -

Titor claimed that as a 13-year-old in 2011, he fought with the Fighting Diamondbacks, a shotgun infantry unit of Florida, for at least four years. However, in other posts he describes himself as hiding from the war.

This is basic, basic stuff and anyone with even a tiny amount of reading comprehension and objectivity should be able to see this was just a hoax. Titor was likely several different people having a laugh.
edit on 1/6/2015 by ReturnofTheSonOfNothing because: fixed formatting

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Intriguing. I think what many experience and describe as a "miracle", could have something to do with this, 'time travel'. I my self have experienced "miracles". I never doubt teleportation or time travel.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: southernplayalistic

This could already be tested, with regards to all the Out of Place Artefacts, turning up in impossible places, from various time lines. The one that springs to mind is a Swiss watch in a Chinese grave . To name just one. Plus Fortean type displacements with regards to witness reports of Fish seemingly falling from about a meter up, onto a field. Or the case of mustard seed pouring into a guys hallway from, an open door from a elevated position,as reported In, Arthur C. Clarks book "Strange world" They are to numerous to mention, But they are validated cases prove that their is an effect. If something is displaced in dimensional space, then it figures it has been displaced in time.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join