It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 and the Media

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I didn't dismiss the links. I said I didn't buy what they said.

Without going into details I simply don't believe the Official Story. And with 'their' history of Murder and Mayhem to get what they want in this world can I be blasted for not believing the OS?

9/11 is so full of holes it defies belief. That's my view and I'm interested and or curious as to how and why this is the case!

Simple as.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Yes, it is paranoia. The government is corrupt, but not to the degree that you are suggesting.

While the bulk of the government is probably very decent and fairly honest (the working government that is), the part of the government that is "elected" and is required to prostitute itself to wealthy masters in order to get elected, is certainly as corrupt as possible. A human being simply cannot be continuously being brought up on corruption allegations and scandals like the Clintons are without there being substance behind the charges in the first place. And the Bush family handing down the presidency as the kings of old screams of corruption along with the other Skull & Bones clowns like Kerry and so many others at the top. Lest we forget how many Goldman Sachs top dogs continuously being "appointed" to positions of power atop the CIA, FBI Federal Reserve and just about every other high paying, corruption position there is. Yes perhaps a minority in numerical terms, but certainly a majority in terms of power.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: BennyHavensOh

Here's the thing with that. I agree. Our elected officials ARE on the payroll of various corporations and lobbies. Here is where I diverge from the conspiracy minded though. The conspiracy minded say that the elected are corrupt and then pretend like they are all equally corrupt with the same goals. That is a silly assumption. The elected are more likely corrupt for their own self interests. So while one politician may be on the dole for big oil, another is on the dole for the pharmaceutical companies. There may be some overlap in the corruption, where several politicians are on the dole for the same industries, but the odds that ALL of our elected officials are all equally paid for by the all the same places is VERY unlikely.

The thing is that all this tugging and pulling by all these different interests creates this big blanket of awfulness that makes it appear like the elected officials are all conspiring against the populace.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your viewpoint is very valid to be sure. At 61, having lived through the brunt of the Cold War and the Communist versus America tensions, I see the situation as it exists as being ripe for the Bolsheviks that once fought us covertly taking advantage to fight us still, and now from within. When you consider the work Ronald Regan did to undermine the Soviet Union, the resulting dismemberment, and the new conflict pitting US against THEM in the Ukraine, I would suggest that the Cold War never ended and the Russians maintain the memory and a grudge as well. Even the MSM is calling it a new Cold War are they not? Under this scenario, sellouts in the halls of power are just about the worst thing we could have behind the wheel IMHO.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

RR also ramped up the war on drugs and along with Nixon can be blamed for the escalation of police tactics that we've seen over the last so many decades. Even the war on terror is really just an extension of the war on drugs. RR is one of my least favorite Presidents of all time.

I don't think we are even close to WWIII with Russia by the way. I think there are politicians within our country that DO want war with Russia, but they aren't a majority either. That being said, I'm not going to disagree that there may be some bad blood left over from the fall of the USSR. Many of the people in the USSR government stayed in the government when it went "democratic". Look at Putin, he CLEARLY has a grudge against the US. Though he's also a smart guy (narcissistic maybe, but definitely smart as well). He doesn't want a major war either. Probably because he knows he'd lose and has no allies if he did do it (don't think China will side with Russia).

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Having found a human being that can discuss such things intelligently and civilly may not solve the problem, but it is a great relief at the least. Only time will tell how it will all play out, and mankind has a way of screwing things up much more than they have straightened things out, so hold onto your hat because it is getting real interesting.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Because Youtube videos can't melt steel beams.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

TPBT know the potentially damaging videos are buried amongst a sea of garbage and the chance of the average person watching them is close to zero. Videos with really far-fetched, outlandish claims are welcomed because it allows them to group together as crazy and delusional anybody that questions aspects of the official story.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Things are ALWAYS real interesting. If you study history, humans have always been at each other's throats, tip-toeing around nationwide sensibilities on an international scale, at war, etc.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Yes people have never gotten along and probably never will, yet I do believe that MOST people just want to be left alone to live out their lives in peace. You know what part of that really bothers me? That it takes so very few dirt bags in charge to convince the relatively peaceful population to not only support continuous war with others, but to keep TPTB in a never ending supply of sons and daughters with which to wage theses profitable excursions.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Is it not rather strange that at the 2:40 point of the interview of then Senator Kerry he states that the decision was made to take down building 7....

www.youtube.com...

Oh, I forgot, if it on You Tube it is bogus, right? Sort of like this You Tube....

www.youtube.com...

Oh no that is not BS? I thought ALL You Tube was BS? Gee whiz, now I am really confused....

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So this one doesn't count either does it boys and girls?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:34 PM
link   

You mean the same John Kerry who cant even ride a bicycle.......

What you have is some conspiracy fruit loop telling Kerry what (according to him) happened at WTC 7

Kerry doesn't have a F***** clue what went on there and just makes up an answer to the guy

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
YouTube is allowed to continue because it's the biggest misinformation agent on the web.

If people believe things they see on YouTube, they're idiotic.

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Building 7 is one of the unresolved issues from 9/11.

BBC reported that it had collapsed when it was clearly still standing in the background behind the reporter, then less than an hour later, it collapsed.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BennyHavensOh
So this one doesn't count either does it boys and girls?

"Let us not tollerate outrageous conspiracy theories"

Classic.

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
Building 7 is one of the unresolved issues from 9/11.

BBC reported that it had collapsed when it was clearly still standing in the background behind the reporter, then less than an hour later, it collapsed.

No , its not "UNRESOLVED" .......

BBC was referencing report from Reuters, which it turn was quoting a local source reporting FDNY was pulling back
from WTC 7 in anticipation of its collapse

As it was passed from one hand to another got garbled along way

Now do you expect some Brit to be aware of each building in the WTC complex ?

Hell, I used walk right by WTC 7 coming out of the train station as I went uptown - never knew what the building was

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
YouTube is allowed to continue because it's the biggest misinformation agent on the web.

If people believe things they see on YouTube, they're idiotic.

OK, so if this is true, than Global Warming is NOT real since this video claims it IS real:

www.youtube.com...

But wait, this video claims that Global Warming is FAKE, so is it:

www.youtube.com...

If everything on You Tube is misinformation than there is NO SUCH THING as reality, all is illusion. Wow, that really clears up a lot, thank you.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 07:01 AM
link   

People like being told what to do, even if it goes against their morals and sensibilities. Get someone charismatic enough in front of a crowd and he can make them do anything. History is rife with people that have done just that.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

And we thought the Pied Piper of Hamlin was just a fairy tale...

There is no question that you are absolutely right and I guess it's not so bad as long as some of us are allowed to make at least some of our own choices.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join