It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Proof Jesus One Generation = 67.21 Yrs ENDS 2015"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Jesus was already here and left. And you missed him again. Maybe in another couple thousand years.

I just saw him. He patched up the hole in my roof.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: HumanitiesLastHope

Thanks for the thread. I have been subscribed to 9Nania for a few years. She has some good stuff.

If you are Christian, or I would rather say, a follower of Jesus, now would be a good time to build that relationship with Him.

If you follow prophecy at all it would be hard to deny that His time is approaching.

If you are not a believer, and things play out the way us 'crazy' Christians have predicted they will, please remember it is never to late to put your faith in HIM. While you still take breath you can put your faith in HIM.

Ridicule all you want, but please remember it is as simple as a personal choice to accept what He has paid for.

Thanks again HumanitiesLastHope, maybe there is one that needed to hear this.

Thanks for the kind and civilized words. Yes I have been following along with her videos for years too. I was raised one, but after my own revelations,discoveries,insights,experiments, and current mindset I am not one any more. However I do know that some truth/interesting things can be found in the bible. Also I thought I'd share it because I found the information might be helpful/relevant for some people, especially with all of the things going on lately. I personally don't agree with the God of the bible, but thats for a completely different thread.

To everyone else that said something to me, remember don't shoot the messenger. If you were truthful/unbiased and watched the whole video you would see that she presented a logical "theory" based on the scriptures, and she showed step by step how she came to that conclusion. I thought that was perfect ATS material that some would enjoy, and others would heed the warning. I was expecting to get chewed out for posting this but the community wasn't that bad so it was nice seeing all the contributions and various viewpoints displayed in this thread.

Peace

posted on Jun, 7 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

Don't agree with the video at all but you must not have heard of Biblical hermeneutics?

posted on Jun, 16 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumanitiesLastHope
she is always accurate & interesting events unfold around her watch dates

That's what's said about all of them, lol. They're just putting a time stamp on their OWN failed prediction(s). Slapping a date on when they'll put their foot in their mouth.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join