It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Subject to personal feelings or is there a list?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I'm directly questioning this post.
Just wondering if the owners and mods came up with a list, or if any subject that is touchy is off limits? If so, may I suggest adding people that believe fluoride in water treatment applications to the LOL forum immediately? I'm just not sure how this works and how we suggest threads that might become a problem a la Minority Report.
A bit tongue in cheek yes, but is it really a problem until it becomes a problem??

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: superman2012

Oh crap I accidentally hit reply so now I am stuck. I have a personal choice to make and only 118 minutes left to decide what to put here in this tiny little space. Let me commiserate on this for a few moments and I will give you an answer. Okay here goes.

edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

Yes and yes!
edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Next time, suggest you use the back arrow on top and voilà, you need not reply.

To the OP. It is what it is. Interpretations among mods are subjective and may sometimes differ from one to the other, but overall I would guess that the site owners back their mods.

edit on 1-6-2015 by aboutface because: typo

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You've been around long enough to know that they're more likely to head off a problem before it becomes one, rather than wait and see. I started to read that post and realized that, had I seen it, I would have replied, and created a problem. I'm glad they put the kibosh on it rather than let me stir the pot.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: FissionSurplus

You've been around long enough to know that they're more likely to head off a problem before it becomes one, rather than wait and see. I started to read that post and realized that, had I seen it, I would have replied, and created a problem. I'm glad they put the kibosh on it rather than let me stir the pot.

Fair enough, and it was an answer I was expecting. However, I believe they should wait and see if people on here can discuss things like adults or not rather than putting the kibosh on it. I know, I know...that might be too much to expect from people on ATS. I am not excluding myself.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:02 PM
link   

I posted in that thread and found it to be great subject matter...

Burdman didn't, and therein lies the issue. As pointed out above, it's subjective, just like the majority of the T and Cs.

But, that's a minor thing to deal with considering the other conspiracy sites out there suck ass...small price to pay for what is a well ran Board.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

I posted in that thread and found it to be great subject matter...

Burdman didn't, and therein lies the issue. As pointed out above, it's subjective, just like the majority of the T and Cs.

But, that's a minor thing to deal with considering the other conspiracy sites out there suck ass...small price to pay for what is a well ran Board.

They do more than suck ass...but I can't say what according to the T & Cs. lol

new topics

top topics

join