It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Survival Tools of the professional Gray Man

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Tools tips and reasoning behind what the practioners carry. This video is geared towards identifying what is used by those who live gray everyday on operational assignments. While everyone has different needs and requirements perhaps this will provide helpful do's and don'ts when constructing a BOB or modifying tour EDC.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: bonecrusher321
Helpful hint.
Turn the volume up when watching this 'video'.
I am at work and started watching it with the volume down.... it is pretty boring with no volume.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
What is a gray man?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
What is a gray man?

A man who can blend in to any scene or situation without standing out , hiding his skills and qualities .
Someone working undercover .Look at him he looks like he"s worked here for years .ie a grey man .? Got it! OP please comment ad lib, sounds interesting!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: bonecrusher321

Wow, this video is quite frank. Although there is a little fogging.

I don't think this training would help much in a shtf kind of time unless ones motivation was to use, control or otherwise manipulate people in some way.

It would make for decent phycopath training however......how to disappear...or appear to.

I feel that social skills that build community might be a better focal point when it all comes apart. How to work together, heal each other, teach each other etc.

If we blast ourselves back to nature, the only way we survive is as family and community.

Anyways not to go on a tangent, I'm a woodsy guy and follow survival lifestyle closely.

Cheers to ya!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
There's a survival belt I found that is really great for this.
www.blackscoutsurvival.com...

Sunglasses are a great tip.

Same with stashed money.

I didn't hear mention of a bootlace handcuff key. These are cool.
www.blackscoutsurvival.com...

The idea of using a binder clip for a handcuff key is an interesting one. But with so many ways to innocuously carry such a key, seems a bit more work than would be needed.

top topics

join