It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed a red UFO but it looked just like a type of star?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

You may joke all you wish. But I'm a real experiencer, and our crafts were picked up by them, followed by black choppers and we went under a very extensive and expensive suveillance.

1000% over and beyond your mentality. could go under lie detectors, and all their things.

Stand up 100% for truth.

And really sick to death of all those on agenda. this is one of the topic tied into their slave system, fundie religions, starvation, wars, never bringing out clean technology, and so its really big one for this planet.

Between anything I've experienced and what big wigs and cia shill type ufologists say, only run with what I know and use that measure to measure everything else.

edit on 4-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Also, you know that pie in the sky idealism, the equality and freedom, and what it takes to get to higher levels that I often post about, thats the reality. And if you don't like that reality, there is a lot of Groundhog day, often in worse places, starvation, torture, ritual sacrifice, war, murder and people just to wear it until they get it, that they don't like hell any longer. Unless they are deemed innocent, programmed and rescued which is what I ask for all the time.

I also post about Hero's, and have a shared a few times about being tested, pulled, and taken to a viewing station close to the sun. Then later that evening, the craft that communicated, Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet, and my son came out to witness it fly slowly over the roof, low, between 100-200 feet guessing.

That was the red covered craft, and my overall impression of them, Wake Up Crew, and Hero's. So possibly the OP's siting was for his personal wakeup. Probably not intended for skeptics, they're going to take longer as it is without a miracle intercession. And hero's or good guy.

I suggest he stands out under the stars, and pours his heart out about the world and says thank you, he just might get some more.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Xarian6

There's nothing to debunk. It's a video of a stationary point of light filmed shaky-cam style.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Unity_99
Also, you know that pie in the sky idealism, the equality and freedom, and what it takes to get to higher levels that I often post about, thats the reality. And if you don't like that reality, there is a lot of Groundhog day, often in worse places, starvation, torture, ritual sacrifice, war, murder and people just to wear it until they get it, that they don't like hell any longer. Unless they are deemed innocent, programmed and rescued which is what I ask for all the time.

I also post about Hero's, and have a shared a few times about being tested, pulled, and taken to a viewing station close to the sun. Then later that evening, the craft that communicated, Don't go in yet, we haven't greeted you yet, and my son came out to witness it fly slowly over the roof, low, between 100-200 feet guessing.

That was the red covered craft, and my overall impression of them, Wake Up Crew, and Hero's. So possibly the OP's siting was for his personal wakeup. Probably not intended for skeptics, they're going to take longer as it is without a miracle intercession. And hero's or good guy.

I suggest he stands out under the stars, and pours his heart out about the world and says thank you, he just might get some more.

He can't do that Unity because if he posts video they wont come back, that's YOUR excuse for never posting any of your claimed sitings !!!!

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Unity_99
I believe you man, don't mind the close minded skeptics that claim to know it all with their small minds.

edit on 4-6-2015 by Zeus050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I also took a video of something but it was in broad daylight.. kinda reminds me of a dragon or something. If you want to check it out, it is located here
youtu.be...
its not a hoax or cgi, i recorded it myself because i look up

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thetruthisupthere

A piece of debris / rubbish floating in the air NEXT!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

You may joke all you wish. But I'm a real experiencer,

So am I. Been one my whole life.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: thetruthisupthere
I also took a video of something but it was in broad daylight.. kinda reminds me of a dragon or something. If you want to check it out, it is located here
youtu.be...

First impression is some rubbish floating in the air but then again I have seen 'tubes' like that float in the sky in other videos. I am quite interested in those.
In order to guess what it could be, could you describe it a bit more?
Like, did you see it with your bare eyes, how high up do you think it was?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Now to OP and his video. I am actually a 'believer'. Yes, I have read and seen too many things not to believe that there are unknown flying objects, often seemingly intelligently steered.

It is because of that, that I want to see decent evidence. Even if OP's star was an alien craft, it means nothing if the footage is useless. I have a pet hate of people who basically say:
"Believe this without discussion, don't doubt me or you are one of those bastard sceptics..."

Almost every poster on here is either a believer or a believer with a healthy dose of scepticism, there are only a handful of what you call die-hard sceptics, and they are just as wrong as someone who believes everything is an alien craft.

Without asking precise questions, all you do with rubbish footage is making those that are serious about this subject look like morons.
Regardless of what it was [deathstar, alien craft, a planet or a plane] if the footage is bad you may as well keep it, as it won't add anything to actually finding the truth.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Zeus050

They think to know it all and claim that a video showing a UFO is a hoax when they fail to explain it with their small minds.

What's to explain , a guy with a UFO channel posts a short shaky video of a light in the sky no different to most of the other UFO channels , perhaps if you hadn't added all the extras like music and posted the video straight away it may have had a better reception.

They must also think that we are alone in the entire Universe.

Why would anyone think that ?

In other words, they are close minded

In other words , seen it before.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666
Alright 'believer', tell that to MUFON (made up of scientists and professionals and not debunkers like yourself) who would disagree with you as they analyzed this video of mine and concluded that it was truely unknown.
Until you have that type of evidence, refrain from speaking. Period.
You can't explain that as a star can you? Idiots.
www.youtube.com...

edit on 5-6-2015 by Zeus050 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zeus050
Alright 'believer', tell that to MUFON (made up of scientists and professionals and not debunkers like yourself) who would disagree with you as they analyzed this video of mine and concluded that it was truely unknown.
www.youtube.com...

That's some good footage, almost looks like a huge green laser being pointed at clouds. Thanks for the post!

posted on Jun, 6 2015 @ 06:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zeus050
www.youtube.com...

I would like to see how you worked out the distance to the object the phone mast would be easy Google Earth/Maps, the object lets see how YOU worked that out.

Also if it's only 300 mtrs further than the mast over a very populated city strange we have no other pictures or video.

posted on Jun, 8 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Now I know the OP has been on since the post above yet NO reply I think that says it all!!!!

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I saw a brown star the other day.

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

You may joke all you wish. But I'm a real experiencer, and our crafts were picked up by them, followed by black choppers and we went under a very extensive and expensive suveillance.

1000% over and beyond your mentality. could go under lie detectors, and all their things.

Stand up 100% for truth.

And really sick to death of all those on agenda. this is one of the topic tied into their slave system, fundie religions, starvation, wars, never bringing out clean technology, and so its really big one for this planet.

Between anything I've experienced and what big wigs and cia shill type ufologists say, only run with what I know and use that measure to measure everything else.

Incredible...you have experienced SO much, from all your posts and yet...and yet...you have ZERO to show us. Crazy isnt it.

If i told oyu that i am visited nightly by Care Bears....why on earth would you believe me??. And you can get mad all you want, but that no one belives you is your own fault. Give us something, anything.....

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

originally posted by: thetruthisupthere
youtu.be...

First impression is some rubbish floating in the air but then again I have seen 'tubes' like that float in the sky in other videos. I am quite interested in those.
In order to guess what it could be, could you describe it a bit more?
Like, did you see it with your bare eyes, how high up do you think it was?

******************************************************************************************************************************************************

Now to OP and his video. I am actually a 'believer'. Yes, I have read and seen too many things not to believe that there are unknown flying objects, often seemingly intelligently steered.

It is because of that, that I want to see decent evidence. Even if OP's star was an alien craft, it means nothing if the footage is useless. I have a pet hate of people who basically say:
"Believe this without discussion, don't doubt me or you are one of those bastard sceptics..."

Almost every poster on here is either a believer or a believer with a healthy dose of scepticism, there are only a handful of what you call die-hard sceptics, and they are just as wrong as someone who believes everything is an alien craft.

Without asking precise questions, all you do with rubbish footage is making those that are serious about this subject look like morons.
Regardless of what it was [deathstar, alien craft, a planet or a plane] if the footage is bad you may as well keep it, as it won't add anything to actually finding the truth.

But the die hard sceptics are going on evidence and science and proof and knowledge....what are the believers going on?

So, no, im sorry, the die hard sceptics are NOT just as wrong as the believers.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join