It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican's leave Rand Paul twisting in the Wind on Our Security

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Paul and Rubio may be the only chance for America. Every other candidate or either side is simply going to continue the destruction of our country. While I would personally prefer some other people who will never make candidate status...these two may be the closest we get. And if they don't win...if we don't elect them...we have sealed our fate and won't be given the chance to vote for someone other than liars, cheats and criminals.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: teslahowitzer

Well, to be fair and to illustrate how lucky I am, my congressman, Thomas Massie, is right there with him (just not on the Senate floor, obviously).

I have a great congressman and senator.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhereUnlike his father he realizes it's a Two Party Game.

With the nameless faceless people in the Electoral College.

The game is rigged and even if every American voted for a third party.

The Electoral College is bought and paid for by the Two Parties.

A third party would not garner a single vote in the College.

I've mentioned it before on ATS, but I wrote a paper on college about how the EC needs to be abolished because it's an antiquated, corrupt system that is no longer necessary (if it ever truly was).

You're spot on.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
You'd vote for Paul because of this one issue? Your perogative, of course. Naturally I'm in favorof less govenment evesdropping. Paul's views on a host of other issues however make him unappealing to me, (a reality that only matters to me, i know). I don't think he can win a national election. The guy who I like the most, so far, is Sanders - who also cannot win, unfortunatly.

a reply to: whyamIhere

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join