It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello there fellow bestowed enlightened ones!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Greetings! My name is Uli and I've been lingering in ATS for years now! I forgot how I found this site, but I'm grateful that I did. Before I woke up and found my self in this circus we live in, I was really interested in UFO's and time travel. I assume my interest in those topics led me here somehow. Well, years and countless hours of research here has opened my mind to A LOT and I mean a lot. The bubble is sure thick when I look back. I've learned to decipher media propaganda(yes I still watch the news to call out the b.s and get a grip of reality). I've learned and gained my own opinion on the UFO phenomenon which, well for me, has to do plenty with elitist and their agendas. I really don't want to set my own opinions here on ATS, although I know, by following the rules and guidelines, I can. I just want to share videos for entertainment and learn more of other member's opinions in the community. Thanks for reading and I hope I get enough posts to share my videos(mainly music videos) here on ATS.

-Uli Von Terra

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: UliVonTerra

Howdy!

Welcome to ATS. Enjoy your stay.

Look around, kick the tires.

A thousand and one topics to yak about. Some serious, some not so much.

Just remember to treat your fellow members with a bit of respect, and civility. Be passionate.

Any questions, just drop any of the staff a message, and we'll get back to you as quickly as we can.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Greetings Uli, from a fellow Terran…

I C U R A Ware, 2.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Good morning Uli and welcome. Please try not to use ATS as your launch pad for world domination

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:17 PM
link   

You do realize that it is not 20 replies to your OP, but that you have to make 20 posts, either here or other threads before you can make one of your own besides the introduction thread? So, really it is up to you how soon you can bring other topics to ATS! Good luck and as I was warned before, bring a thick hide!
edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Hello! How's the weather under your part of the atmosphere?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Thanks for having me!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Hey there Terry! No worries, I'm just here to observe it's pending domination.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Awesome! Thanks Kat, I actually did think it was 20 replies lol. Well time for me to mingle with the community after years of just reading and shying away.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Thanks Night Star! Happy to be here!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Welcome aboard. Learn some things, contribute to a few too. Happy to have you on the team!

Mysterioustranger

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS UliVonTerra, it is nice to see another open mind aboard
see you in the boards.

NAMASTE*******

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 01:08 AM
link   

You are welcome and hey here is a cool avatar you can use, assuming terra has to do with Earth!

If you want, put your cursor over it and right click, save image to your picture file, then go to upload on your menu drop down at the top of the page, click the upload, select file and open this gif, then click on that arrow above and when it is done it will pop up. Then put your cursor on that little icon that looks like a silhouette and make it your avatar.
edit on 6 3 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Sorry for the delay…

Sunny and balm three hundred days out the year. They tell us we're running out of water, but my faucets still work and all the pools around here are full.

Pssst… don't tell anyone the 'conspiracy' ; Giant Agro and Mega industry are taking most of it. The drought here is manufactured by greed of money.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Sorry for the delay…

Sunny and balm three hundred days out the year. They tell us we're running out of water, but my faucets still work and all the pools around here are full.

Pssst… don't tell anyone the 'conspiracy' ; Giant Agro and Mega industry are taking most of it. The drought here is manufactured by greed of money.
I here you loud and clear. I'm from Los Angeles my self and I haven't gone a day without a "Serious Drought Help Save Water" sign by every freeway, since who knows how long now. We've been having rain lately too...

top topics

join