It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Want the world to be a better place? Be the Change, Be the One, Be the ALL!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Be the Change, Be the One, Be the ALL!!!

First, we can complain about the world, we can feel sorry for ourselves, we can perpetuate the current status quo, we can be unhappy with our place in time.

Second, we can look deep inside our own inner being and be honest about who we really are, we can alter the way we feel about the world, we can stop crying about what we feel are inequality of the fairness exhibited.

Third, we can do the research and the methodology of previous civilizations to arrive at a consensus that what worked in the past and is repeated in the present will not always have the same results for the future.

Be the change, do your part to not accept the status quo!
Be the One, do your part to alter your own outlook!
Be the ALL, do your part collectively to change!

edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: Wanted to see what the color was like, it hurt my Kateyes so I changed it!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Some people say that they alone aren't enough to change anything, but any movement throughout history started with only one person with an idea, so why not be that person.

If you change your corner of the world for the better and inspire others to do the same, the corners will begin to meet.

S&F

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

Not sure if You have seen this yet, so if not, then watch.
It sums up a lot of the probs we face!...
Note what's under My UserName... Syx...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Be the change you want to see. We are only responsible for our own actions.

Be the one, be yourself.

Be the all… oops, can only be me.

The all is the wide path to destruction.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

I have always been of the notion that you have to give to receive. Service to others serves the self. As long as I draw breath, I will always do what I can for others and ask only that they pay it forward when they are in a position to do so.

So those of you out there who get an opportunity for a hand up in whatever form, don't let skepticism prevent you from receiving. Take that leap of faith.

Blessings.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Try to change this world and you will be shot and killed. to many people have sacrificed the lives of others to make it the way it is now, they won't let it change without a violent clash.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

No you will be gangstalked and a victim of psychotronic warfare for decades if you dont commit suicide,death is too easy they want you to suffer and they will take everything in the process your job,your assets,your friends,your sanity and often your soul so FTW it does not wish to be saved and will go to considerable lengths to prevent anyone that tries.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
S&F for the thread. And stared the comments.

Only logged in to do so.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:39 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Remember It's Just a Ride...please fix this! Thanks for the video. The ability to change is there, we just have to want it. TPTB have way to much influence over the media and the banks and the UN and the masses. This is power we gave them too. we have to be able to stand up and say, " No more! " The propaganda machine needs to be ignored.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Like a ripple in the water, the first stone has to begin the change for the other ripples. Or the domino theory, one domino has to fall for the rest to follow suit, unless the space between one domino and the next are too far apart to connect. I do believe that change is coming soon. There will be some domino's that fall very hard. There will be some pebbles thrown that will ripple. I only hope that before these happen that the people of this world will learn to embrace each other in love rather than spite each other with hate.
edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Or I am my brother's keeper! If we just sit around and let everyone do what they want and do not try to guide them when needed then we are part of the problem and not part of the solution. We do each have the ability to be responsible for our own actions, but if we let the drunk person drive and they kill a family of 4 and we could have stopped them from driving, who is really at fault.

If we allow TPTB to control and manipulate others without trying to show them what is really the truth then who is at fault?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

That is correct. I will only add that in order for anyone to give to others they must first be able to give to themselves. Who we are and what we are is the single most important factor when it comes to being able to give. I have to love myself and who I am first. You seem to be a very lovely person and thanks for sharing!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: cenpuppie

The violence is perpetuated by daily rituals already in place. We could not increase it to a worse state, unless we allow ourselves to be brainwashed by the societal norms that we have already. To many people have this mentality that there is no use trying to change. It may be true that it is to late now and we will just have to accept the bed we made, lumps and all, and sleep in it.

Personally, from a spiritual standpoint it is never to late. I do not fear the known. I can be free from this Earthly human bound condition at any moment now and I will be at one with my higher power in a much better place, but before I go I am my brother's keeper.

Stop the killing of innocent people, stop the killing of innocent animals, stop the killing period. Open your eyes to greater love. Open your hearts to a greater love. Open your souls to a greater love.

This has nothing to do with religion by the way. It is about having a greater love for others. Be the ALL!
edit on 6 1 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: jazz10

Thank you so much! Come back and join the discussion when you can!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Yeah ? Then what you have done in your life right now OP ? Dont give this stupid advice be the change bull# if you didnt do it yourself. You think is that easy to change this human world ? Human already went in the wrong direction for hundred years ( war, pollution, etc ). People working right now for money so they wont starve to death and paying tax so the government can use their money for creating weapons which eventually will blow up the people head off who working for them at the first place. I know my grammar is bull# but whatever. Be the change, like what ? Create a hippy land with self-sustainable life then later on the government will found a way to take that land from you. Try to take down the government then they will launch a nuclear weapon to your ass. So yeah go ahead with this #ty be the change.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

If we just sit around and let everyone do what they want and do not try to guide them when needed then we are part of the problem and not part of the solution.

That is the problem.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
a reply to: GregJ

So much anger. I have done far more to try apparently than you have or will. I hope you get help with that problem, you know the one I am talking about. It involves a stick and a part of your anatomy. You may need surgery to get it removed. Unfortunately, you are not alone.

I suppose you could find some other like minded individuals and you can all sit around and have a pity party on the potty. Me, I try to get people to look at life through different glasses. Not the Google kind, but the kind that involves introspection and reflection. It all begins within.

edit on 6 2 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OKD...obsessive Kat disorder! See, I just did it!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Oh and I am a hippy dippy do da rah rah have a flower in my hair type and doggone proud of it!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:12 PM
link   

it's never to late spiritually. but if your talking about changing the world, then it means taking on those that have something to lose and they are willing to kill to keep it. Are you willing to kill to change it, i'm not talking murder but self defense from those that wish everything to remain the same?

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 08:25 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
Some people say that they alone aren't enough to change anything, but any movement throughout history started with only one person with an idea, so why not be that person.

If you change your corner of the world for the better and inspire others to do the same, the corners will begin to meet.

S&F

Awesome post.

If 1 person = 0 (nothing),
Then 1+1 person = 0
And 1+1+1 person = 0,
And so on...

All kindness matters.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join