It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does anti Putin propaganda. Fix any at home issues. Real eye opener.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Lets just say for a second putin is the 3rd anti-christ....

oh...Putin IS the third anti-christ.

watch and see folks

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

Stralya mate.

Point out the crap you are spruiking from the below options.

1. When International Banksters and elite global bloodlines, using the force of the US military/Industrial complex, have finished raping the planet using the US's military resources they will discard her like a cheap whore.

2. The propaganda behemoth just keeps Vlad the infailure at the forefront of the "they're the real baddies" storyline, right up there with ISIS.

3. The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves for the state of their train-wreck of a global reputation.

4. thanks, again, to the powerful propaganda injected into every facet of their daily lives where truth is now almost indistinguishable from untruth.

5. assholes and dynastic bloodlines.

Oh, let me guess, you focus in and get butt hurt by #3 whilst conveniently ignoring 1, 2, 4, 5 , my posting history supporting the American public ALWAYS, and read this post real S L O W L Y.

Stralya is the US's Australasian pitbull - I've mentioned that many many many many many times and don't deny it.

What was this thread about again??

Yes, I am as old as you- apparently just as equally a wise-ass too.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So you claim we did it all alone and no one else aided us?

And I would never deny being a smart ass I've been quite proud of it my entire life.

But at least I can be honest and not obfuscate issues .
edit on 2-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

As I've also said on many many occasions - we all rocked-up to the party together - you blokes just set the time and date tis'all.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

So your time is more effectively spent complaining about America on the Internet. Instead of looking to your own country and making sure it doesn't happen again?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Jesus H Christ - I'm not complaining about America - I'm pointing out how International Banksters and Global Elite Bloodlines use US resources to further their globalist agenda - always have always will - and instead of being narrow minded, do yourself a favour and just spend 10mins hitting a random selection from my posting history.

I'm employed by a US company and spend time in the US annually and have many yank friends - you are way off base regarding my intentions and posting on ATS.

ATS is primarily US membership posting primarily US topics - so I weigh-in to discuss.

I'm as anti-American as you - Kapeesh??

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Stralya mate.

Point out the crap you are spruiking from the below options.

1. When International Banksters and elite global bloodlines, using the force of the US military/Industrial complex, have finished raping the planet using the US's military resources they will discard her like a cheap whore.

2. The propaganda behemoth just keeps Vlad the infailure at the forefront of the "they're the real baddies" storyline, right up there with ISIS.

3. The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves for the state of their train-wreck of a global reputation.

4. thanks, again, to the powerful propaganda injected into every facet of their daily lives where truth is now almost indistinguishable from untruth.

5. assholes and dynastic bloodlines.

Oh, let me guess, you focus in and get butt hurt by #3 whilst conveniently ignoring 1, 2, 4, 5 , my posting history supporting the American public ALWAYS, and read this post real S L O W L Y.

Stralya is the US's Australasian pitbull - I've mentioned that many many many many many times and don't deny it.

What was this thread about again??

Yes, I am as old as you- apparently just as equally a wise-ass too.

I must admit when I first saw your response I I wanted to reply TLDR. But I admire your honesty, but you replied to a post asking why you single America out ?

Here's the first paragraph of your point number one . It actually sums up my position excellently .

When International Banksters and elite global bloodlines, using the force of the US military/Industrial complex, have finished raping the planet using the US's military resources they will discard her like a cheap whore.

Those elite bloodlines were not born into their blueblood in America . No they started in Europe and they are just using America and are going to cast her away .

So the real villains are the elite bloodlines that were founded in Europe . We are just a pawn of those evil doers .

Edit
Ok gotcha

I stand corrected. I admit I had a knee-jerk reaction to your original reply. And did not follow up to recheck it when you reengaged me .

Sorry

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 02:35 AM
link   
"Look towards US."

think ill get a tshirt with this text...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dennisarends

Me too except mine will have nuke going off and words like False Flag!

<< 1  2   >>

join