It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does anti Putin propaganda. Fix any at home issues. Real eye opener.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

New Russia anthem?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Where are you from Canada, England or Australia ? Oh what does it matter you're being a good little sheep even though those three governments have been with us almost every step of the way. Be the good little sheep and focus your hate on USA .
edit on 1-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

then you have Hitlary - "we came, we saw, he died!"
"cackle!"
now there is a tyrant

Fuynny that. She quotes Cesar, but if she gets into the whitehouse…

"I came, I saw, everyone died."

Can you imagine a paranoid delusional with their finger on the button?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: BentBone

When International Banksters and elite global bloodlines, using the force of the US military/Industrial complex, have finished raping the planet using the US's military resources they will discard her like a cheap whore........the propaganda behemoth just keeps Vlad the infailure at the forefront of the "they're the real baddies" storyline, right up there with ISIS and other global threats to "freedom".

The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves for the state of their train-wreck of a global reputation - thanks, again, to the powerful propaganda injected into every facet of their daily lives where truth is now almost indistinguishable from untruth...............leading them to elect and re-elect assholes and dynastic bloodlines over and over and over like a really bad movie.

2016 will be different though...........

Awesome, just awesome…

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   

You're spot on in many ways but you must realize that the votes count for nothing as they are rigged.
Anyone not in the club will never get in,it is not who is elected but the passivity of the general populace in accepting insane corrupt politicians literally get away with murder time after time.

The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves for the state of their train-wreck of a global reputation - thanks, again, to the powerful propaganda injected into every facet of their daily lives where truth is now almost indistinguishable from untruth...............leading them to elect and re-elect assholes and dynastic bloodlines over and over and over like a really bad movie.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Where are you from Canada, England or Australia ? Oh what does it matter you're being a good little sheep even though those three governments have been with us almost every step of the way. Be the good little sheep and focus your hate on USA .

You are actually quite right but the "Russia = good / US = bad" guilt trip is usually a knee-jerk reaction to anyone that tries to argue on Russias behalf. Even if I say THE WEST and make no mention of the US , I get that same line ("Russia = good / US bad") word for word.

I am ashamed as a Canadian to see my country turn it's back on Russia. Any Canadian politician that had anything really bad to say about Russia is going to be out of office within a year if they have not left already.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
How does bashing the US change what Putin has done and is doing?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

How is he being a good little sheep?
To come to the conclusions he has formed,then he will be 100% a critical thinker.
There is no hatred in his post,he's just pointing out the obvious.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: southbeach

How is he being a good little sheep?
To come to the conclusions he has formed,then he will be 100% a critical thinker.
There is no hatred in his post,he's just pointing out the obvious.

He was being good a little sheep by letting all his anger point in one direction instead of looking in his own back yard.

I know this is an international form. But most of the countries on this form need to look in their own backyards before they start casting blame .

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: MALBOSIA

No for the above reply. ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Your time would be better spent complaining about your own country and not the US. Or do you approve of Canadian arms sales to Israel in Saudi Arabia ? Because for every step of the US took Canada was backing them .

But it's so much more fun to speak badly about the US than your own country isn't it ?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Your time would be better spent complaining about your own country and not the US. Or do you approve of Canadian arms sales to Israel in Saudi Arabia ? Because for every step of the US took Canada was backing them .

But it's so much more fun to speak badly about the US than your own country isn't it ?

Was that reply simply meant to bug me? Seriously? I write that the WEST is to blame and not the US specifically, I say that I am ashamed of MY country and STILL you come back and tell me to stop worrying about the US and to worry about my own country.

So I have to ask if that who reply was simply to troll me? Or did you not read what I wrote at all?

Canada does much worse than that. You don't have to tell me. The OP is wrong for singling out the US over other western countries. Shall I just repeat the entire post you are quoting ignorantly?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
But the OP's thread is about America and Russia.
Not Canada,not Australia and not England.
So why would he comment on them?
Anyway you would do well to not to have knee jerk reaction every time somebody mentions America in a bad breath,you are not being patriotic or defending the flag to defend corruption and flawed policies especially at detriment to the American people.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

Was that reply simply meant to bug me? Seriously? I write that the WEST is to blame and not the US specifically, I say that I am ashamed of MY country and STILL you come back and tell me to stop worrying about the US and to worry about my own country.

So I have to ask if that who reply was simply to troll me? Or did you not read what I wrote at all?

Canada does much worse than that. You don't have to tell me. The OP is wrong for singling out the US over other western countries. Shall I just repeat the entire post you are quoting ignorantly?

Was that reply simply meant to bug me? Seriously? I write that the WEST is to blame and not the US specifically, I

I've read lots of your post. And you have a one track mind toward the USA . I have no problem with that you're entitled to your opinion. Now if you could be honest I might start giving your post some weight. But at this point I don't.

There's a little honesty peeking out. If only you could be honest with yourself ?

BTW I could see why you would think I was a troll. The problem is you've never run into anybody like me on these boards I'm brutally honest and man enough to admit my positions .

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   
a reply to: southbeach

Actually if you read the OP it was not even about America it was a Russian =Good thread.

I wasn't being patriotic or on the defensive . I was addressing this part of sublimes statement ..........

The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves f

We sure do have other people to blame. Everyone went along with the US government . Oh wait and last time I checked that was about everyone in the west.

The people I see on the defensive are the two posters. That are currently tag teaming me because they are in a losing argument .

Oh and I almost forgot

Potato !

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The thread is essentially about America and Russia.
Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   

The thread is essentially about America and Russia.
Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.

Ya think???? Because what a coincidence that's exactly what I said ..............

Actually if you read the OP it was not even about America it was a Russian =Good thread.

And

Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.[

Want to know something funny? I wasn't referencing you as one of the people tag teaming me . So that must mean people call you by the right name .

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Actually it's not what you said unless you are speaking in"tongues"

You are saying it is not essentially about America.

You mentioned tag teaming in a reply to my post and when did i say i was the one tag teaming?

And Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.[ Want to know something funny? I wasn't referencing you as one of the people tag teaming me . So that must mean people call you by the right name .

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Actually it's not what you said unless you are speaking in"tongues"

You are saying it is not essentially about America.

You mentioned tag teaming in a reply to my post and when did i say i was the one tag teaming?

And Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.[ Want to know something funny? I wasn't referencing you as one of the people tag teaming me . So that must mean people call you by the right name .

This is what I said .

And you replied ...........

You are saying it is not essentially about America

Ya think??????

I addressed all that in my original post you replied to. Which is the premise of the entire thought I've had in this thread ..........

Where are you from Canada, England or Australia ? Oh what does it matter you're being a good little sheep even though those three governments have been with us almost every step of the way .

Only apparently you actually speak in tongues or just have a really lousy memory . Because you cannot understand that point .

And Tag teaming..and people call me a conspiracy theorist.[ Want to know something funny? I wasn't referencing you as one of the people tag teaming me . So that must mean people call you by the right name

You said it in your last post or do you forget? Lol

But believe me your tactic of trying to turn everything you and anyone else say's around is not a new one .

Just to make you feel better. I am humbled by your brilliant deep thought and your logical reasoning. You have attained a complete and stellar victory in this debate you are the man !!!!!!!!!

Now

Please.......

GET OFF MY LAWN.

Don't get mad that was a joke but something good is on TV so I'm done you win

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
You must be a real ladies man.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:05 PM
link   

You must be a real ladies man.

Damn my grandpa was always right. He said no matter what look for something good in everybody .

At least you're funny !!!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join