It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How does anti Putin propaganda. Fix any at home issues. Real eye opener.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
There is so much evidence that Russia is more responsible. All those slaughtered by ISIS, good ol USA made that happen. Remember 9/11, Russia didn't take down building 7 that's for sure.

Monsanto ? Nope... not Russian thing.

Fracking ? Look towards US.

Geo-engineering? can you say US and NATO 3 times really fast.

People in Libya who now live in misery? Or how about misery in Syria. Can you chant U.S.A.

Wars of "regime change". That's US

Secret society like skull and bones and bilderbergers, are any of those guys Russian ?

Ever wonder about all that debt western countries are up to neck to. Nope Russia didn't come up with all that.

----------------

But let's forget all that. Let's say we are all Russia haters Including Me.

Let's say I am a leader of Hate Russia 24/7.

How will that help you and me when money runs out in US Ponzi scheme. And economy collapses.

How does all that hate Putin wagon fix any at home or Middle East problems.

Maybe hating Russia feels good, but it makes more sense to try and fix your country before it is too late.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

USA = bad

Russia = good.

Got it.

Why don't you just say what you really feel?

"But let's forget all that. Let's say we are all USA haters including me.

Lets say I am a leader of Hate USA 24/7"

There, fixed it for you.

As long as you 'hate' one side or the other you are being a good little sheeple.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Another Thread where you are bashing the US and how great Russia is........

Getting boring now!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
This topic for some reason remind me of this article

Inside Russia's 'Kremlin troll army'

I don't know why

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

When International Banksters and elite global bloodlines, using the force of the US military/Industrial complex, have finished raping the planet using the US's military resources they will discard her like a cheap whore........the propaganda behemoth just keeps Vlad the infailure at the forefront of the "they're the real baddies" storyline, right up there with ISIS and other global threats to "freedom".

The American citizens have no-one to blame but themselves for the state of their train-wreck of a global reputation - thanks, again, to the powerful propaganda injected into every facet of their daily lives where truth is now almost indistinguishable from untruth...............leading them to elect and re-elect assholes and dynastic bloodlines over and over and over like a really bad movie.

2016 will be different though...........

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
the original bolsheviks were financed by american/british resident bankers who profited immensely from the communist revolution
much like scenarios involving the US installed folks like the shaw of Iran and pol pot

but to say US bad...its not quite accurate
its a GLOBALIST thing
many in the US as in all globalist run countries don'tseem to mind being pimped out though

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
it's simple.

America has a system. When we accumulate too much debt, we start a really big war (which we usually always win).

Big wars are a boon to the American economy and we can make the loser pay off the war debt.

After we win, we go back to building up debt and allow the other players to rebuild.

[don't confuse Korea, Viet Nam, or the Middle East with "wars", these were/are more of a practice for the "big wars" and a means for "us" to field test our new equipment and techniques - practice if you will - therefore "we" usually don't care about winning and pay the other side a fee for playing]

The cycle repeats after a few decades.

See ya soon, Comrade

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

Pretty much every thread this OP puts out reminds me of that.

Op - From what I've seen, you just keep pumpin' out the same ol' lines.
9/11
Building 7
NATO
Blahblahblah. Don't they ever give you guys fresh material?
We get it. You hate the U.S and think we're the Devil Himself. It's also pretty obvious you've been so badly brainwashed that you believe Mother Russia is in any way better than the U.S. when it comes to dirty tricks. Why is Putin killing every one who goes against him? How about all the folks, back in the day, who got shipped to Siberia or out right killed to shut them up? What's with the anti gay laws and the very public violence against gays? How about Putin's crusade against journalists trying to get the truth out?
You won't answer these questions, you'll just keep repeating the lines they give you.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
He OP is confused. Comparing Russia to the USA is silly and for every negative highlighted about the US we can find one for Russia too.

For example…

originally posted by: BentBone

Nope. Russia does not have many high-tech companies, but has presided over some of the most disgraceful environmental catastrophes the world has seen… Aral Sea, Semipalatinsk, Vozrozhdeniya Island to name but three.

And it’s also a Russian habit. Just research the interference and the use of military force that the Russians have got up to since the end of the Cold War. Russia has blood on their hands too.

Secret society like skull and bones and bilderbergers, are any of those guys Russian ?

Probably not, but then why should they be members?

I'm not American and I'm not defending them. Just find this tedious false comparison tiring. Russia is not some magical shiny land of honest politicians and the US is not a failed state. People may disagree, but the fact that few people emigrate from the US to Russia is telling. The reverse is true.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

The problem op is that it cant be fixed and they know it .The problem is that fixing it would require them to actually throw corrupt bankers and politicians in prison for a long long time . If they had a plan that they were working towards then what we are actually seeing wouldn't be happening .Unless if they were on the path to destruction ,which is exactly what we are seeing .

Even if the west got their way and had all other countries bow to their wishes or dictates it would only push the inevitable crash a little further down the road to where we would be left with something like a Agenda 21 and all the crap that goes with it . it aint going to happen imo

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

There is so much evidence that Russia is more responsible. All those slaughtered by ISIS, good ol USA made that happen. Remember 9/11, Russia didn't take down building 7 that's for sure.

Fracking ? Look towards US.

Geo-engineering? can you say US and NATO 3 times really fast.

People in Libya who now live in misery? Or how about misery in Syria. Can you chant U.S.A.

Ever wonder about all that debt western countries are up to neck to. Nope Russia didn't come up with all that.

----------------

How will that help you and me when money runs out in US Ponzi scheme. And economy collapses.

How does all that hate Putin wagon fix any at home or Middle East problems.

Maybe hating Russia feels good, but it makes more sense to try and fix your country before it is too late.

OK simple simon, I'm going to use little words and speak really slow, so you can wrap your mind around this.

Most
Of
Us
Can
Handle
More
Than
One
Topic
At
A
Time.

You assume it is one or the other.

In fact, I am concerned about Russian aggression, US aggression, Isis aggression, Monsanto, the the US economy the world economy, starving folks in the 3rd world, disease....etc

I have an entire plethora of topics on my mind.

We all get it, you think Putin is the bees knees.

Hint, he is a tyrant.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: flammadraco

Another Thread where you are bashing the US and how great Russia is........

It has been boring!!!!

There fixed that for you.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

How does all that hate Putin wagon fix any at home or Middle East problems?

The hate is an excuse to paint the target country as having such a problem that "intervention" is required in order to "fix it".

US wouldn't be justified invading otherwise. US isn't out to "fix" anything. Bombs don't fix anything, they destroy.

All the resultant problems are the desired result.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: 200Plus
it's simple.

America has a system. When we accumulate too much debt, we start a really big war (which we usually always win).

Big wars are a boon to the American economy and we can make the loser pay off the war debt.

After we win, we go back to building up debt and allow the other players to rebuild.

[don't confuse Korea, Viet Nam, or the Middle East with "wars", these were/are more of a practice for the "big wars" and a means for "us" to field test our new equipment and techniques - practice if you will - therefore "we" usually don't care about winning and pay the other side a fee for playing]

The cycle repeats after a few decades.

See ya soon, Comrade

Well....I mean I want to retort, but...just damn man.

You nailed it down pretty damned good.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Putin is a tyrant possibly
what would it take to hold the situation in Russia together?

Saddam was a tyrant they said, no wmd, of course...
look what happened to iraq since he has been gone

or Lybia, yes gahdaffi was a tyrant sort of...
of course its the victims families that were forcing a retrial
which they freed one of the so called Lybian Lockerbie bombers to avoid so the truth wouldn't come out....
look at Lybia today...

then you have Hitlary - "we came, we saw, he died!"
"cackle!"
now there is a tyrant

edit on Monam6b20156America/Chicago16 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

pol pot, the shaw of iran, saddam, - etc US/brit installations all
and tyrants

at least putin is a russian installation
in russia
edit on Monam6b20156America/Chicago21 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Russian mafia,Chinese mafia,Wall Steet mafia,the military industrial complex,City of London banker scum and Roman religious mafia when it comes to running the world there is no side to choose just various forms of evil scum fighting for the scraps on the table Putin is just another gangster.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
I liked one of Benjamin Fulford's recent interviews, he spoke of being given intel that Bush, not sure if Sr. or Jr. but planned to reinstate the cold war, to have Russia pretend to be China's friend, and then create an issue over Ukraine, and make more money funnel into the West's miliatary. Then Russia would bail on China and everyone would attack and divide China up, probably over trillions of dollars worth of unpaid gold. And their dark side agenda, for the world.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Realism, however, suggests that the leadership cadre of both nations are closed minded, pig ignorant ideologues, neither group being any more qualified or capable of leading in a responsible manner, than the other.

So in effect, Russia sucks, and the US sucks, in exactly equal measure, but in different ways.

The differences are mere semantics. That being said, if you live in America, the bigger problem is controlling the excesses of government, by forcing it to respond to the demands of the people, who are meant to be the ones calling the shots, and whose power has been usurped by corporate greed and financial clout. Russia is not a problem for the average citizen of the US. The government of the US on the other hand, is a problem sometimes, and should be called to account on every occasion that it behaves less than perfectly.

For a Russian, the activities of the US could not be less important, because far more immediate are the concerns over things like equality, liberty, freedom of political expression, the curtailing of the right to protest and so on, as well as standard of living issues. So Russia's government are a problem for Russians, the US government is a problem for people in America, and the only Venn diagram which sees these overlap, is squarely in the segment marked "territorial prick waving as a distraction tactic".

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
At least in the US people who disagree with the president don't get poisoned, killed, and jailed (even musicians in Russia get jailed.) Yes, The US has huge issues and I'm not talking about conspiracies where deep secrets might get you disappeared. In the US, the Reps, the Tea Party, and the average Joe all scream loudly about how Obama is a dictator while missing the irony that under a real dictatorship, like Putin's is becoming, loud opposition can lead to your death. I am in no way defending the US's actions in the ME, toward the environment etc.. Guilty as charged, and I hope we can grow up. But whatever model we need to evolve toward is one in the opposite direction of the dictatorial oligarchy mafia of Russia (or China) where the line between Rich and Poor is even more disgusting than in the states. The Patriot act in the US is nothing compared to the powers of the state in Russia where you the individual has absolutely no rights if they protest Vladimir.
edit on 1-6-2015 by AudioOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Just want to clear up some issues here.

America.
It is icky and bad. They are all fat. They wear black socks in sandals. Daily, people die in America. Mostly from the police who are paid to kill black people. It is so bad in America, that people can't even go out shopping for bread or milk (which is what you get when it rains really bad in America, bread and milk)
And the weather is terrible. In Texas (which used to be part of America until Obama gave it to Mexico) it always rains and people die because most of America ignores them and they eat cheeseburgers.
And there are tornados because God sent them to punish America because some people drew Mohammed and they let gays marry.
America also likes to talk about freedom and their flag. But what they don't realise is that their flag was copied from another free place that is way cooler and has better music. . . . . .

Russia.
Where everyone is awesome there. And they wear big coats. Jesus came from Russia and started a rock band, and he was going to visit America, but America was too stupid to get all the lyrics so they said no.
Russia is awesome. They never attack anyone and have great politicians that everyone loves. And Russia is bigger and doesn't have neighbors like Canada. But they will because America borrowed Alaska from Russia and Russia called and wants it back.
Did I mention that Russia was awesome?

Hope this cleared it up for everyone.

Cheers.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join