It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why should Islam be taken down.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
O.K this is how Iran was before Islam:
www.iranian.ws..." target="_blank" class="postlink">
5000 Years Ago, Women Held Power In Burnt City, Iran

well Arabs invaded/terrorised Iran and now Iran is an "Islamic Republic", we have Arab descended black turban Ayatollahs ruling us and look now what happens:

news.bbc.co.uk..." target="_blank" class="postlink">N chides Iran over human rights

The way Islam treats and considers woman to my opinion is the best argument for its evilness.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
IBTL,

This has got nothing to do with weapons and is a racist thread.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I am talking about a religion and not a race? plus I am only stating facts! to best of my knowledge I have not distorted or exaggerated anything. I mean I am not PC of course but racist? I mean can you not see the picture? Does it not mean anything to you that they can do this to the woman but the guy is going for free?

I am confused!

[edit on 23-12-2004 by zurvan]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
``

OOPS....my reply is found here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

the reply involves this;

*73w32n

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by zurvan
I am talking about a religion and not a race? plus I am only stating facts! to best of my knowledge I have not distorted or exaggerated anything. I mean I am not PC of course but racist? I mean can you not see the picture? Does it not mean anything to you that they can do this to the woman but the guy is going for free?

I am confused!

It's not racist? You basically just advocated that "we" should take "Islam" down, and Muslims are followers of Islam? So what do we do to them? Take them down?

Bottomline: It's racist.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

I am confused!

It's not racist? You basically just advocated that "we" should take "Islam" down, and Muslims are followers of Islam? So what do we do to them? Take them down?

Bottom line: It's racist.

Educate them, take down Islam philosophically, pull the teeth out of their fighters!

taking down a religion still can't be racist. even if your deduction was right and I had meant to take down Muslims, it won't make it a racist comments as Muslim come from lots of different races!
But hell I have no idea how to do it, I just know it needs to be done. Plus majority of Muslims I am sure are just plain followers. They are Muslim because their parents were and they don't really exercise it!

My problem is with their leaders, they need to be replaced with ones without teeth and claws!
PS they can not be allowed to enforce their "belief" onto women

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:11 PM
link   

taking down a religion still can't be racist. even if your deduction was right and I had meant to take down Muslims, it won't make it a racist comments as Muslim come from lots of different races!
But hell I have no idea how to do it, I just know it needs to be done. Plus majority of Muslims I am sure are just plain followers. They are Muslim because their parents were and they don't really exercise it!

When a muslim is deprived of the right to be muslim, you are depriving them of the right to believe in what they want and their race? That is more than racism, that's Nazism.

What happens when a Muslim refuses? What do you advocate we do then?

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
one question why is this racist topic in the weaponary section?

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Does it not mean anything to you that they can do this to the woman but the guy is going for free?

Women are abused all over the world. Settee in india, infanticide in china, just plain beatings in the US. Do the actions of wife beaters amoung christians mean that christianity should be outlawed too?

I agree, the way things are in the middle east need to be changed, women, men, no one should be treated so disgustingly, but islam itself should be destroyed because of it? No more than the central zoroasterian fire should be extinguished because of crimes commited by individual zoroasterians.

Then again, this isn't just a matter of individual muslims, its a societal and cultural trait. Nevertheless, there are moderate muslims who don't do this. They need to be supported and the radicals need to be erradicated.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Human nature. Human nature can create such attrocoties. As stated by Nygdan, there are plenty of cases of women being opressed and subject to such measures in countries the world over, in fact, if we remember our history, women were not given parity in this part of the world till around when?

I mean, look at the commercials for kitchen products, it's ALWAYS women using them and adovating them, not MEN ! We may not adress this as sexism, but one should passivly note: we are a peoples heavily habituated in patriarchal dogmas.

In theory and scripture, women are to be deemed parity and given all the economic and civil opportunities available to men, but in practice, this is hardly the case: Remember, Islam, during the time of Muhhamed, was more of a capitalistic drive for political power and military ambitions, it was not a highly spirtual or religously virtous faith --those who joined Muhhamed did for the mighy bounty to be made. Muhhamed's new religion offered power and wealth, something which, for the tribal peoples, was the high most. Do you truely believe this elevated tribal militance and rapa consciousness would care much for the rights of women? I think not -- we STILL live in a highly patriarchal society.

Deep

PS. Nygdan, those books I mentioned before, are coming in handy, very very well. I would suggest adding them to your own library. One is strictly on the sociology of Islam, and the other theology. I'am getting a very good idea of early Islam, and the reason for it's propogation. After I'm done --soon-- I'll come back to that other thread, and finish off our discussion.

[edit on 23-12-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

When a muslim is deprived of the right to be muslim, you are depriving them of the right to believe in what they want and their race? That is more than racism, that's Nazism.

What happens when a Muslim refuses? What do you advocate we do then?

[edit on 23-12-2004 by Indigo_Child]

of course Muslims heck anybody is entitled to freedom of speech and religion, however, this freedom is curbed. You can not go out there a kill/ rob other people just because you want to! and claim that is your choice.

Muslims look at west as infidels. They doctrine is to convert everybody by force and these are the subjects that need to be changed. They can not go out there and kill people just because somebody didn't agree with their religion or decided to criticise them.

what happens when a Muslim refuses? well you have to define what kind of Muslim if they are a passive one that is not out there to kill all the infidels and convert everyone to Islam or in short they are happy to keep their religion personal then nothing. If they are like Bin Laden well they become bin forgotten if you know what I mean

you know they are limits to freedom specially if somebody wants to enforce their beliefs onto others. you know I have no problem with people being Muslim as long as they keep it to themselves. unfortunately this is not something we have seen from Muslim leaders throughout history. They only way the spread their religion was by brutal use of force.

that is what I am against. I am against people being murdered because they had sex or lashed because they got drunk!

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Dude what the f*ck are you talking about. Christians did far worse to women than muslims ever did(burning women alive because they thought they were witches). Islam did not wipe out an entire race off the planet, Christians did. Islam did not enslave an entire race, Christians did. Islam did not spread racism around the world, Christians did.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Killak420
Dude what the f*ck are you talking about. Christians did far worse to women than muslims ever did(burning women alive because they thought they were witches). Islam did not wipe out an entire race off the planet, Christians did. Islam did not enslave an entire race, Christians did. Islam did not spread racism around the world, Christians did.

and how many centuries ago was that? and had I leaved then, and had they had internet I would have made the smae comments about christianity.

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
zurvan,

For everything you stated, provide examples or proof. I would like to see proof please.

And thanks for ignoring my, and others posts that contested your ignorant view.

Deep

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
lol, now ban this up.

Edited due to circumvention of censor.

[edit on 24-12-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

Sep

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 11:23 PM
link   
@zurvan

tell me what religion you it is that you support and then that might allow us to have some kind of a discussion. Thank you.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Man ATS needs less racist #####

[edit on 24/12/04 by W4rl0rD]

Edited due to circumvention of censor

[edit on 24-12-2004 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
zurvan,

For everything you stated, provide examples or proof. I would like to see proof please.

And thanks for ignoring my, and others posts that contested your ignorant view.

Deep

Can you be more specific? if there is anything I said that you want more info on, just state it. I can not just explain everything!!!!!

ta,

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
zurvan

do you think islam is any worse than christianity?
Christianity has done far worse in the name of god, although we must know that the religion is not the evil but the people who conduct it are.
Take malcom X he believed islam should be just black people in america, BUT when he went to.....umm i think it was iran or somewhere.....he found out that many whites where there.
Religion is not simple and can't be solved by a simple answer such as "takeing it down"
America had a similar attitude to women not that long ago, although not as tough it restricted thier rights secretly.

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:47 AM
link   
It was racist to defeat Nazi Germany during WWII.

From this day forward, anyone who even suggests that Nazi Germany was doing anything but following their own will, regardless of the death and carnage, will be beaten, banned, brought back and beaten again.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join