It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video of San Simeon UFO capture - speed-frame analysis -

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   
It's been a spell since I've posted at my favorite "de-bunking" forum at ATS, so here goes!

I edited a speed-frame analysis of the San Simeon UFO caught on video in February.

www.youtube.com...

THIS ‘FLYBY’ HAPPENS SO FAST, IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO SEE AT FULL SPEED. FULL SPEED CLIPS ARE INCLUDED TWICE IN THE BEGINNING FOR PERSPECTIVE.

The original description of the sighting, and original post is here:

youtu.be...

A close friend had been bugging me ever since he got a classic camper-van this summer to go camping with him on the central coast, and last week I finally got a chance to check out San Simeon and the Heart Castle.

We were packing up, preparing to leave our camp after a couple of days. Actually my friend was packing up. He had an engineering genius of tying everything down for the journey, and after throwing rubbish away, it was really best for me to just stay out of the way.
I went out to get another look of the small view of the water we had from our ground. It was the first time I was able to see it since we had been there. It was mostly overcast and a bit foggy since we arrived. That morning was bright and sunny and the air felt amazing.
After looking at the water for awhile, I turned to my left and noticed a large airliner flying towards the west/northwest dragging a contrail behind it. In a few seconds, I noticed a point of light going in the opposite direction, but much closer to me. I was certain it was a plane, and stared at it for about forty seconds before noticing that the light that I thought was reflecting off it was not changing. I lowered my sunglasses and saw no wings…just a bright point of light moving in the opposite direction of the huge airliner many, many miles behind it.

I didn’t have my camera with me at the time… It was still in the camper van. Like the sighting I had two years ago, I knew there was a possibility that it would hang out long enough for me to get a camera, but it disappeared. I could no longer see it. With or without sunglasses, it was gone.

I was laughing to myself as I quickly walked back to the camp, disappointed that I hadn’t brought the camera with me ANY time I was looking at the sky…

I grabbed the camera out of the bag in the van, and walked back out to where I was, and began filming just for the heck of it. I figured I hadn’t had a chance to really videotape the campground where we were because it had been so cloudy, so now was a great time as we were getting ready to leave.

I started videotaping in the direction where I saw the airliner and the point of light, and began to do a panorama view of the area behind where we were camped…with the intention of ending on the view of the sea and San Simeon Beach.
I’ve included most of the original clip first… The clip starts with the trees covering up our site, and pans over the sky and horizon of the thick trees to eventually end on the view of the water.

When looking at the clip in actual speed, you have to really look very carefully, but you can see a blip appear between the trees and above the wooden kiosk moving from left to right. It happens incredibly fast.

I’ve slowed down the clip in the area where the anomaly appears, and have repeated it several times at differing speeds with gamma, brightness and contrast adjusted for each. A few are zoomed in as well.

You can see what seems like two blips/lines/rods/spots moving from left to right.

I’ve ruled out birds being able to move that fast. I don’t think these are insects….they appear too far off in the distance and fairly large.
This is another one of those instances where I was filming in the area, knowing there was a possibility of some kind of anomaly. Just like the clip uploaded a few months ago from Joshua Tree, I didn’t spot any of this activity until after downloading the clip from the camera, and looking at it very slowly in the Magix editor. I was initially tracking the birds…and was quite surprised to see fast moving blips, much larger than the birds in the approximate same distance, moving so unbelievably fast between the trees.

Oh, and in light of some of the flak and accusations I got from the last upload, I did NOT hoax, make up, or fake this upload in any fashion either.

I guess it’s necessary to say this a zillion times everytime one shares something weird…so, I’ve said it, and will say again...this is not made up or a hoax.
edit on 1-6-2015 by StarnatalSandia because: video

edit on 1-6-2015 by StarnatalSandia because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2015 by StarnatalSandia because: cant get video to post

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: StarnatalSandia

You sure seem to be one lucky guy. You saw one UFO when you were vsiiting in one thread . Then you saw Another when you were camping in the next thread .
edit on 1-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Have to say looks like a bird since it appears to slam into the tree. But I guess could be really small spacecraft with wings. Slowing it down helped you can see the movement.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I don't see anything unusual, looks like a bird.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
A smudge on the camera.
Notice how as the camera moves the smudge does also...always in the middle.
Oh and a bird....
edit on 1-6-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:34 AM
link   
All I see is dirt on the camera's lens, and a bird...

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:46 AM
link   
And you guys wonder why we laugh at UFO believers...jesus christ.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   
You must have pointed that camera at the sun at some point, you seem to have a burn spot on the camera. To bad. Im leaning more towards a bird, how else did you even know to go back and check and slow it way way down, did you see this with your eyes first and then went back to slow it down. highly doubt it

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
When you struggle to see what amounts to a pixel or two in a few frames of video slowed down to 1/100th speed, I'd say that hardly constitutes evidence for anything at all. I can't prove that it is or isn't a) a bug b) an alien craft c) a bird d) superman or e) a guy throwing a rock.... but my money is on a.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Unlaiden Noth American Swallow I suspect...
edit on 1-6-2015 by DogMeat because: pfff

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I think you should try slowing it down some more....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Great UFO evidence. Thaanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: StarnatalSandia

You can see what seems like two blips/lines/rods/spots moving from left to right.

I’ve ruled out birds being able to move that fast. I don’t think these are insects….they appear too far off in the distance and fairly large.

Saw your blips but I also one going right to left, I will ask you a question with a comment that always crops up on these types of video, HOW can you rule something out as not being an insect because YOU have no info on the size or distance.
Just because it looks means hee haw , to me it's the usual insects close to the camera so they are out of focus.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
All I see is dirt on the camera's lens, and a bird...

Hummingbird, in my opinion. Things fly around my back yard all the time and they look like little black saucers because their wings go too fast to see.

top topics

join