It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satellite images show clearly that Russia faked its MH17 report

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: johnwick

Even my whiskey and coke was starting to look at me like I am crazy.

Yeah that is because the whiskey is being ruined by the coke,of course it thinks you are crazy....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: stuthealien
gee aren't you guys board of spreading anti-putin propaganda yet,,
sorry your gonna have to try harder than that,maybe you could all post twice as many anti-putin threads next week.

how long ago did putin offer his evidence ,ages ago .!!!
they have had months to show us this evidence,,,seems more like it took months to change the database .

lol be easy on him , he has a weekly quota he must reach. He averages 3 a week minimum. Strange huh?

At op , I've seen you criticize others for using blogs as a source , why do you use blogs as sources of then?

I'm not anti blog but I question your motives for using questionable blog articles and presenting them as fact .

Your title is misleading if not an outright lie. This should be put in the hoax forum until it is verified.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one
Your title is misleading if not an outright lie. This should be put in the hoax forum until it is verified.

Is it misleading, an outright lie, or simply unverified?

ETA: Since when is Mashable a blog?
edit on 1-6-2015 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:20 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: BentBone

a reply to: real_one

Please engage the topic and not derail this thread.

If its slander then there should be no reason you or others can post the information in question that is wrong.

Bellingcat has a proven record for its Russian-Ukraine investigations. As always people are free to decide for themselves on how to fact check the article and if they believe it. Demanding the thread be moved to the hoax bin when you offer absolutely nothing to refute whats provided tells me you have nothing and the only way to get others to ignore the info is to attack the op and drag the thread off topic.

engage the topic or don't bother posting.

Thanks
edit on 1-6-2015 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Prove that it's a hoax and it'll happen

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:41 AM
link   
I guess I'm too new here to post a new topic, if mods could move this to a new thread it would be appropriate under the following title;

Bellingcat exposed and discredited

"MH17 – Bellingcat photo ‘proof’ = spoof"

The basic flaws in the Romein piece are

No provenance for the image files
Basic checks on authenticity not performed
Unjustified assumptions made from the checks they did do
Writing on areas completely outside their expertise – weather conditions, rocketry, satellite image interpretation, image forensics
Failure to use publically available data to verify the images
Failure to release image data to support their claims
Failure to have effective internal checks before publication

This analysis will show that the skills and methodology of the ‘Bellingcat Team’ fall way below any accepted standard, and in the process they may have caused destruction of evidence."

Full report;

7mei.nl...

Apparently Eliot Higgins of Bellingcat is a shill, his real name is Brown Moses, and he is known for selling articles;

"Bellingcat was started on 15th July 2014, funded by a Kickstarter campaign, just 2 days before the MH17 tragedy by Higgins, formerly known as Brown Moses, has a long track record for selling his ‘citizen journalist reports‘ to anyone willing to Eliot Higginspay. Who exactly pays is something Higgins has always been tight-lipped about, from 2013 he received a’£5,000 donation, which he says is from an anonymous source‘. Back when he called himself Brown Moses, Eliot, from South Wigston, near Leicester, the United Kingdom, was advertising what £250 could buy –

– The £100 reward, and a video blog dedicated to you, or an individual/organisation of your choice, with a 10 second dedication at the start and end of the video. Also, a note of personal thanks sent from me to you, as well as inclusion on the page of thanks. I reserve the right to exclude offensive organisations or individuals."

thetruthspeaker.co...

As stated by his own report, currently Higgins is working for the Atlantic Council;

"The investigation comes on the heels of a highly touted report Higgins co-authored with Washington-based Atlantic Council in which researchers used open source information from Google's Street View, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter and VK.com, as well as satellite imagery, to prove Russia carried out military operations inside Ukraine."

mashable.com...

Atlantic Council itself is a branch of NATO;

"Atlantic Council is a name used by various NATO countries, for example Atlantic Council of Canada, Atlantic Council of the United States, and Atlantic Council of the United Kingdom. The Atlantic Council of the United Kingdom website says, "Each NATO member nation has a support organisation similar to the Atlantic Council of the United Kingdom. Similarly, Partnership for Peace countries have formed Atlantic Clubs or Councils. Many of these are very active in promoting the benefits of NATO membership within their own country."

www.sourcewatch.org...

In conclusion, a fictional character under an assumed name self appointed himself as an expert with out having the education or even as much as leaving his couch to actually report anything from the scene, is working for NATO making up fake reports as a part of organized disinfo campaign.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04
Could those associated with a uk university that is most probally mostly funded by the uk government, called the KINGS college and has an allumi programme really be called an independent source of imformation. One might wonder how much that mr Rothchild and friends donate to such a prestigous university. If the university was a Malasian one i might be happy to believe it was a more independent result analysing the Russian data. Does it really take that long to get results Is it a possiblity that the Russian data was fiddled with but not an absolute certainty that the data was fiddled with. Why are not the Malasians leading this investigation as they are the only ones that i would truely trust as indepedent and it was their aircraft after all. Unfortunately most of us will never know the truth and most of the other parties involved have absolutely proved themselves to be UNTRUSTWORTHY

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Actually I believe I just did

hoax it

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: RussianAmericanJew

how come there never seems to be any actual proof of bad putin?
i mean if it was true and all
like saddams weapons of mass destruction, irans nuclear weapoons, syrian poison gas,
etc etc bla bla bla....
oh, and man made global warming

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danbones

how come there never seems to be any actual proof of bad putin?
i mean if it was true and all
like saddams weapons of mass destruction, irans nuclear weapoons, syrian poison gas,
etc etc bla bla bla....
oh, and man made global warming

LOL! This happened over the weekend, my wife and I were in a line picking up movie tickets, and a few steps ahead of us a little kid yelled "eww who farted!!!", then a voice behind us quietly but firmly said "Putin!" A few of us in the line busted out laughing

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Take a NATO supplied sat Image, sharpen a vehicle on it save as jpg and use the same software they used. Then you will see.

Would sharping of details be faking?
edit on 1-6-2015 by greyhat because: .

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

ok
Puty pooot farted?
well, you explained the global warming thing pretty good
the rest of my post still stands

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Americans forgetting about 9/11 and the doctored Pentagon video? Acting like their governments # dont stink.

You have the stinkiest ass in the world. Fast to point fingers about Russia been corrupt but your country is worse.

least this hasnt started a war and left millions dead, millions homeless and destabilized a whole region so that real extremist take over and kill more people.

I think you should bring the people who lied to you about 9//1 to the ICJ and repay the countries which you destroyed before piping up about another countries lies.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

sorry your gonna have to try harder than that,maybe you could all post twice as many anti-putin threads next week.

they have had months to show us this evidence,,,seems more like it took months to change the database .

lol be easy on him , he has a weekly quota he must reach. He averages 3 a week minimum. Strange huh?

At op , I've seen you criticize others for using blogs as a source , why do you use blogs as sources of then?

I'm not anti blog but I question your motives for using questionable blog articles and presenting them as fact .

Russia itself debunked this claim. They recently switched back to their first claim again . That a Ukrainian Buk missile shot down MH 17 .

That was another fanciful release from the Russian media or did you miss it? The Russian stories change more often than a toddlers excuses for stealing cookies .
edit on 1-6-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

Russia itself debunked this claim. They recently switched back to their first claim again . That a Ukrainian Buk missile shot down MH 17 .

That was another fanciful release from the Russian media or did you miss it? The Russian stories change more often than a toddlers excuses for stealing cookies .

When was that? A link would be nice.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Use search there's a long thread on this site.

Edit;
Never mind here it is. The funniest part was it was even posted by the Putin United Defense Synod ( P.U.D.S. For short ) . Lol

Russia changes their story again

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Please, im more concerned about the USA's lies, un-stability techniques and cover ups.

IF true, Russia is using one of the many US tactics.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join