It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wait...is that....???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:10 PM
link   
My oldest son woke up after a late night of (well....whatever it is 20 yr olds do....) to find this is his bathroom:

I couldn't help but laugh hysterically....that's just too damn funny. We still can't quite figure out what happened, but we think it was the result of someone else several floors above him taking a shower.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Lol - That's epic.

He should pop to the doctor and get that checked out!!!

But seriously, I would get someone in to have a look at that, could end up causing some damage if it keeps happening.

Thanks for sharing,

What are you feeding him???

Had you washed his mouth out recently for swearing!!?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

Well... It depends...

If he had a night of what I would describe as carousing with the lads, then it is perfectly possible that one of his esteemed associates might have placed some highly bubbly mixture into the cistern, knowing that a flush would create a tube of delight such as this.

Look on the bright side though, at least the toilet is clean as a whistle now!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

looks like something is blocking the air vent for the plumbing and so it is escaping where it can possible his toilet didn't have enough water in the P trap so it easily came up through there

edit on 31-5-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   

At least he wasn't sitting on it when it foamed up. That is really funny though.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TrueBrit

Well... It depends...

If he had a night of what I would describe as carousing with the lads, then it is perfectly possible that one of his esteemed associates might have placed some highly bubbly mixture into the cistern, knowing that a flush would create a tube of delight such as this.

Look on the bright side though, at least the toilet is clean as a whistle now!

That is quite possible....but what on earth would cause bubbles to do that without a moving source (running water)?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

not so much from a shower but a wash machine

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Swamp gas!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

I know he tried to flush it once and it only started to grow....

He let it sit for a couple of hours and it seems to be dissipating.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Love the pic!!

I am impressed he left the seat down and actually uses the roller holder! Can he teach those skills to my husband???

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Could you imagine that happening? Rofl.... That is the only thing that could make this whole thing even funnier.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

definately sounds like plumbing air vent blockage from that discription I have seen similar but not to that extent.

Did he check under the lid of the tank to be sure no one was punking him?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yes...his dad told him to take the lid off to see if the toilet was running somehow. It wasn't...nothing abnormal in the tank.

I don't know if anyone asked around to see if a washer was running somewhere.... I'll tell him to check.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:40 PM
link   

those small closet type of washer and dryers they use in apartments but it would still be about the P trap not having enough water to block the gas bubbles from the detergent escaping through his toilet. Most of the time the vent gets filled with the bubbles but when it is blocked by a bird nest or clogged above where it can't escape it will come through toilets, tubs and sinks that have small p traps first.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Your son went partying last night. Could he have been so drunk and talking on the great white telephone that he was foaming at the mouth, lol?

edit on 31-5-2015 by aboutface because: typo

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

It would probably tickle. Unless it burned. Then he'd be running through the house like his ass was on fire, which is what it would feel like. YAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   
OMG, this thread cracked me up!!!!!

Thanks for making me laugh! I needed that!

new topics

top topics

join