It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To know life and death.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
I was on a quest of enlightenment, one of which was to learn ultimate truth.
Even though I am diagnosed schizoaffective I was able to reach enlightenment and find the answers to the questions I had,
It took me three and a half years, starting with the day that I died.

I've read alot about enlightenment but most people have it wrong.
For example ive seen people say to reach enlightenment one must forsake the ego. While this may be true to some extent (Because the truth would humble anybody.), The word actually means a true understanding of the nature of reality. To become enlightened you must see reality for what it really is, and dissolve pretensive false belief systems.

For example I was raised catholic but upon reading the bible for myself i had come to very different conclusions than what is the official standing of the church. For example I dont believe that we go to heaven when we die, or hell, or purgatory. To know this you have to of died .

Before I tell you what happens at death let me tell you that we are already dead. Its just as Jesus tells his angel in revelation "You have a reputation of being alive, but you are dead." We exist in a reality of realities; Alternative Realities where in one universe you are alive but in another were never born. When I died I was experiencing another reality but I "Awoke" in this reality at death.

www.learning-mind.com...

The Knowledge of Good and Evil

Good and Evil are two sides to the same coin, for without one the other wouldn't exist. Without anything good happening to you how would you tell what was evil? vice versa. Everyone ponders why life has to be so hard and why evil exists in our little world we call earth.
there may be a higher reasoning to this than we understand. We need to go our whole lives facing good and evil and then only after we have died may we eat of the tree of life, you cant live forever without knowing whats good and whats evil.

in the old testament God says " I the Lord create darkness and make evil."
So we know that God will use Evil as a tool, which is the same tool that we will be using to make our way through life.
There isnt a single person alive that hasn't done something that someone else would call evil.

As Above, So Below

The Events that happen on earth and the astronomical alignments of the universe co-relate to each other in synchronicity.
The only example of this I have is of the woman and the dragon of revelation, where virgo is the woman, Hydra is the dragon, and Venus is the morning star inside the womb of the woman. This sign of revelation happened on thursday september 29th 2011, you can google that date and put in revelation to find what im talking about, i made a thread about it when i first joined ats.

The Harlot, The Virgin, The Dragon, and the Bright Morning Star.

That date was the same night that i had died 3 1/2 years ago.

As Above, So Below.
Means the same thing as :
On Earth as it is in Heaven.

As Above the firmament, So Below the firmament.

Remember how i said The word Enlightenment means a true understanding of the nature of reality?

Everything is made out of thought, or consciousness. Matter does not exist as we believe it does.

The Extraterrestials? They are humans from another universe. Im hoping they are from the universe that i died in.. every now and then i will ask a question towards the heavens and i will see a ufo or flash of light as a response, as if im communicating with reality itself.

I've said before, i am diagnosed as schizoaffective, so you could call all of this the ramblings of a mad man.
But just know that there is hot debate over whether or not schizo- anything is even a real thing or not.

This is just my personal journey of life and death and of good and evil. Really its just starting so i dont have too much to say.
What started it all for me was the law of one ra material.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
the 1260 days i have waited for have been over since march 12th
edit on 31-5-2015 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

starting on september 29th 2011, it ended march 12th 2015.

I believe this is the same time period as the woman who waits in the wilderness.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Belcastro

Wow.
Generally, these type of threads irritate me, but I really liked the way that you brought your information across.
These type of threads are usually whacky... and this one was not.
A pleasant change for me.
Star and flag.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Well before you edited, I thought i'de have a go for fins sake and googled your dates.

Without a key as to why they are important nothing really comes up...

Well written threads though.

Cheers!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Treespeaker

Well before you edited, I thought i'de have a go for fins sake and googled your dates.

Without a key as to why they are important nothing really comes up...

Well written threads though.

Cheers!

www.youtube.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

nothing turns up for march 12 of 2015 though. but today is march 31st and

ROSH HASHANAH
September 10th 2018 – 1260 days = March 30th/31st 2015
(5 days before Passover 2015)

MARCH 30TH/31ST 2015

It’s five days before Passover.
The same day that Jesus entered Jerusalem, the triumphant entry…

Well it turns out that March 30th/31st 2015 is exactly 100 days after December 21st 2014.
And then I thought to myself, is there anything significance in 100 days???

And it turns out that 100 days is 144,000 minutes!!!
Our Lord is going to seal 144,000.

And 100 days is 8,640,000 seconds!!
Noah’s Ark was 8,640,000 cubic inches exactly!!!!
The Sun is 864,000 miles across!!!

And it took Noah 100 years to build the Ark!!

right now it is ROSH HASHANAH

these dates have personal significance to me in a spirirtual and emotional way

new topics

top topics

join