It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

20 is too many

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: unilluminatus
i singed up today but it says if i want to create a new topic i have to make 20 post. 20 is too much. i want open "what happened in fukushima thread". we can make 10 post instead of 20. thanks.

Quit whining and get to posting.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: tebyen

originally posted by: jimmyx

welcome, but geez...if you are going to write on ATS, for the sanity of the rest of us, take your time, re-read what you typed to see if it makes sense in a conversational way. just friendly advice from one that's been here for a few days...

I'm betting his/her native tongue is not English.

thanks for that.

really, why all people assume others speak english fluently. my native is not english. but i guess you are able to understand what i implement/mean.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Really not that hard to get 20 posts. In the time it took for you to sign up and write your introduction, which seems rather pathetic by the way, you could have sneezed 20 posts by now. But just so you feel welcomed...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: unilluminatus
thanks for that.

really, why all people assume others speak english fluently. my native is not english. but i guess you are able to understand what i implement/mean.

I could read it fine.. read one sentence over
I can't wait for the thread.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: unilluminatus

In the first two pages of your thread, there are 35 posts that do not come from yourself. I stopped counting at the bottom of page two.

If you had made a comment to each one, you would have made the twenty easily.

I guess that you just don't really want to make that thread very much.

The 20 post count weeds out the worst of the drive-by members and those with zero commitment.

If someone cant be arsed to make twenty posts, i don't expect that they would put much effort into an OP.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Now, how about you tell us about you.

Obviously, we know about one interest...

Surely you have others? Where are you from?

That's an introduction. Please, so we can get to know you a little.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
yes you can share a secret or two right off the bat just to get things started, you go first ..
edit on 31-5-2015 by blacktie because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Hello and welcome

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Twenty is just enough. As others have said. It really is not hard to achieve. I wish you the best of luck on your journey.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…Welcome to ATS, it’s time to introduce yourself…

Not to complain about making 20 posts, or to tell us what the thread you're dying to start is about.
Since this is the Introductions Forum...and this in not an Introductions thread...thread closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join