It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientific Dating Advice for Women

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: Entreri06

you know maybe we should also divide that into attracting a male and dating itself.

Fair enough prob work the same way for male gay relationships. Never really discussed it with one to know.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   

my phone is completely freezing up
the screen is blurry
and there are icons across my screen
I am sorry for my spelling I can't hit any of the buttons and my edit window switches of my safari window
I am really sorry

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   

I read ir reply and set here for ever trying to get it
them I didn't understand why I don't understand it

finally I figured it out!

ok

but you man like to chase a woman

so now what

Guessin englishi isn't your first language?

Got me beat, I only know one. (And about 40 words in Spanish :p)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
It is better if I go to bed

edit on 31-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

no it is not
4th spoken
see the beautiful appology I said before u got a chance to reply?
and try not sleeping 126 hours

edit on 31-5-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

no it is not
4th spoken
see the beautiful appology I said before u got a chance to reply?
and try not sleeping 126 hours

How can you even see the screen??

Mine is moving around.. Actually everything in my visual field now moves, except letters they're cool.
90 hours.

Hey: Entreri06..
You don't have avatar to move for me.

My guy is checking out his sword turning it in his hand.
edit on 31-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: KnightLight

dude seriously u need to help me fall asleep

to the thread (it use to be threat I wrote )

give woman advice on this :

what would make u fall in love with us

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   

a reply to: KnightLight

dude seriously u need to help me fall asleep

to the thread (it use to be threat I wrote )

give woman advice on this :

what would make u fall in love with us

I can't. I've never gone after a girl. Said that wrong.. I don't go looking.. Just I see something or I feel an energy, and I'm like what is that.. My ex our eyes met, and it's like the room exploded. That was that I didn't leave her house after that night haha. Well, eventually.

So for me it's ALL energy, and depending how strong that is, maybe nothing else matters.

I'm not much of a help.

Sometimes I like a girl to chase me, bad word.. Hunt.. yea.. But only to like 25%.. I do the rest after that. But I also think Ryan gosling has pretty eyes, and so you know.

edit on 31-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

my phone is completely freezing up
the screen is blurry
and there are icons across my screen
I am sorry for my spelling I can't hit any of the buttons and my edit window switches of my safari window
I am really sorry
No biggie, it happens! :p

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Wow, speak for yourself.

I am a single woman who definitely doesn't fit your description, and I don't think most women do. It's ridiculous to assume women only want taken men. No. Just no. That's not true. I don't even look at my friends' boyfriends and tend to be happy with and supportive of my friends' relationships, and vice versa. Also ever think about the possibility that no one is trying to make you jealous and you are just jealous?

So, I wish you would have made it clear that this has been your experience as a result of your choices in women and specific to you only, instead of making the audacious claim in your thread title that you have something scientific to offer the dating world.

You can go on about your territorialism theory, but please leave describing the strategic motivations of all females to all the females. Especially here, where females always appear underrepresented, and your diatribe about women gets confirmed by a bunch of people who are not in fact women.

P.S. Tinder and all dating sites can go to hell. What a crying shame.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TruthLover557

Thanks for the common sense! I've never seen a bigger pile of rubbish in a thread in awhile, real train wreck!! Scientific
Dating advise "should" presumably include some science & not just personal opinions.

Are you guys scraping the bottom of EVERY barrel whilst out? Where the heck do you find people who act like this??
This is like the wordy version of "the people of Walmart"
SHEESH!!!!

Speechless....just speechless.....

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

It is totally unscientific and offensive to women, imagine if a woman wrote the same thread about men!

It is really a disguised rant, the sort made by men when they didn't get the response they wanted or that were spurned, and instead of looking inwards they automatically blamed 'women in general'.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:40 PM
link   
While I was single and available, mostly taken (married) men approached me for one reason and one reason only. The best dating advice I can offer, is be yourself and make sure you put your best foot forward.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   

I wouldn't consider my lack of bitchiness towards other women ''male wiring'', not all women are the boyfriend flirting, untrustworthy sort. I just happen to know some very vain women.

That said, it takes two to tango and men are often just as untrustworthy with their friends girlfriends and I know that as a fact.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I can vouch for that through experience. Once the girlfriend leaves the room, then the boyfriend makes his move. If it fails, then he lies and says that the girlfriend made the move.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

I have been in that situation often, I can vouch for that. Men trying it on with their friends girlfriends and their girlfriends friends is something I have plenty of experience of, as I am sure most women do, hence the lack of trust of men in general in relationships.
edit on 31-5-2015 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
a reply to: InTheLight

I have been in that situation often, I can vouch for that.

It's happened to me too often, though I wish it were not the truth.

Dating is not a science it is a natural mating ritual which needs much thought and work (by the male).
edit on 31-5-2015 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Yep, there's some strange dynamics going on in this thread. Women portrayed as the manipulative sly hunter, who needs to run some kind of 'game' to "get her man". Hm. Do you guys have ANY freakin' idea how many times we are hit on during a week's time? We can reject men with a single glance, without ever opening our mouths. And of course, men can do the same. ( It's polite if you think about it. People try and fail, without ever saying a word.)

~Women typically want a genuine relationship, and I honestly believe most men do too.

The ones who aren't looking for anything genuine seem to find each other, don't they?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It seems this thread is more about men without game, or men expecting games, or women being game.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
It seems this thread is more about men without game, or men expecting games, or women being game.

Lol! Excellent assessment!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join