It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

blood drinking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Heres another interesting read on the topic:

www.metatech.org...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drew Da General
i was always curious why the doctors drew so much blood from you,they draw about 2 tubes.they dont need that much blood to check for diseases and stuff because phorenzic(dont know if thats spelled right)scientists can discover alot from a drop of blood.then i heard about these rooms in hospitals where reptilians/illuminati/freemasons/etc... drink blood and i was wondering if this might be a possibility for all that extra blood.im just interested in hearing your thoughts and views.

Research is the best way to destroy ignorance. There are tons of information if you are curious

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
If they are taking that much blood, they are likely running way more than just one test. Sure, on tv they can learn a lot from a drop of blood, but what you don't see is that they use what they learn from that drop, to get a court order for more blood to be drawn and tested.

For each vial, they may use some of the blood in it for different tests. Some of the blood goes into one vial for one test, some for another, and so on, resulting in your two vials, now becoming several (as different chemicals are added to each new vial to test the reaction, for different blood tests).

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I think some of you may be misunderstanding the connection between 'Blood' and the 'Illuminati'. Now according to David Icke (not sure if you would consider him a reliable source) the Illuminati has certain Blood lines that can be traced back throughout history. Ancient Kings and Queens have the same blood line as owners of mega corporations and most political figures. He's traced the blood of Bush and Kerry back to the Queen of England and even found a connection between Collin Powell's blood and that of European royalty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join