It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infernals of element of water

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
The imagination runs strong in this thread.
edit on 5/31/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I don't believe dolphins are evil spirits enslaved by evil spirits.

They live simple lives in the water, happy and free.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

edit on 2-6-2015 by arpgme because: double post

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Dolphins? Really????

What I know about dolphins, they share souls with human family. They're sort of on a similar frequency of sorts, ie capable of some harm, but overall akin to earth angels.

A few years ago on the computer, was listening to dolphin songs and talk in videos, trying to find new ones to add to my mp3 player as I liked to meditate with dolphin/whale and theta, or binaurals. In fact the frequency of their sounds is even nicer than burning sweet grass at clearing unseen negative influences, so much so that when playing this, the surrounding trees seemed to thank me, nature was in tune. And yes I can feel those things.

So, on the computer, was listening to this one dolphin and without thinking suddenly touched the screen and said (Higher Self or Subconscious trying to get through to me and lift the veil a bit) "Yes, Yes, Yes, you will be free. We are here now. I am here now!"

And then flashed on a water planet, knew and seemed to remember it was a future timeline. This was a future eutopic higher level planet, plane and we were standing by the ocean on a dock, near a lodge/scientific outpost, discussing plans for ceteceans on earth. I was female as now, upgraded form of me, taller, blue form fitting uniform, long dark blond hair. Was in a team, with some men. That seemed to be a point prior to coming here, so from the future to here.

And what bothered me about this was Fukushima, Coexit, with synthia that destroys carbon via BP's oil spill, and methane, volcano's. And whatever else TPTB are doing to limit water for agenda 21 and to fake the revelations coming true, this nasty evil group of them would be the Bildenburg's, the Trilateral Commission, in the black operations, David Rockerfeller, Kissinger, Bush Sr. McCain, Windsors, etc.

They are completely fed up with our mismanagement of this planet and want to be freed and move on. Free from the soul traps. Some of them are recycled, humans, via the saturn/grey moon soul traps and how they run this slave planet.

Apparently their freedom is coming at the cost of a harvest . And it makes me so angry that this stupid bunch of tiny crapola filled diapered Mismanagers of this planet get to do as they will. Might does not make right, right makes might and when people see it and SAY, HELL NO. And they don't stop then the Big Brass Needs To Come In.

In any case, realized that the reason advanced groups were working out freeing of the ceteceans and bringing them to other places, and getting them back to higher levels or up to the next level, had to do with Future knowing the timelines and what was going to occur on them and forseeing this destruction by the prenatal thugs here.
edit on 2-6-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join