It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

For my friend...Blend

page: 1

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:44 AM
Ummm...sometimes there is significance in the palest the washed clean between times that seem empty of promise...we can sometimes glimpse a richness that was not apparent simple moments before...a strange otherness only given life by chance consideration...

These are the times I hold most I softly wonder if I am the only one to touch them there...can you see them..?
Can you feel the stir of breath join the wind...and mischievous play among the leaves...?

Funny...I even loud proclaim as I pee into the river...I add my water to the waters...and imagine my essence flowing outward...bound for journeys only they might tell and perhaps only I might relate...

Simple Deeds

I stooped and freed a pebble from the sand
Cast it to the center of the pond
Clove the calm the lorn tranquility
come the ripples born come back to me

I had not thought to change this idle scene
Nor with my presence trespass hallowed ground
Yet fate had lent her virtue to the skein
The weave was woven round that stone I'd found

Profound to think that with this simple deed
The universe was changed along it's course
now I understand this dulcet creed
That action and inaction are the source

So you see my friends...every moment ever born is a puzzle box...waiting quiescent...for your hand...for your touch...for the keys that only you possess...............use that which until now was locked tight in non expression...........breathe...

edit on 31-5-2015 by YouSir because: the preview button is broken...again...

edit on 31-5-2015 by YouSir because: I wants to...

edit on 31-5-2015 by YouSir because: the preview button is broken...still

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:34 AM
a reply to: YouSir

Good Morning YouSir,

I like this one also.

I guess I like the calm way your words flow.

Thanks for sharing your gifts.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:14 AM
a reply to: crappiekat

Ummm...thank you Kat...Goodmorning to you as well...The coffee must have evaporated out of my cup as I broke fast on a peanut butter slathered english muffin and one of my moms homemade doughnuts...

There must be something in the air that's causing the thoughts to flow spring like from wherever they spring...this spring...
(sorry) that was just bad...but fun at the same time...

I hope your day is going as well as's good to share with friends the where's and whytofors's...

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:52 AM
Beautiful! I love how you weave emotions with words!

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:31 AM
a reply to: Night Star

Ummm...I see what you did there
...I enjoy thinking about concepts like the action of the loom and how it relates so well to describing relationships that might not have been readily evident...I also enjoy attempting to define how causation fits so well in that between space delineating reaction from action...

Thank you Night you've given me even more food for thought...and I am ever a hungry beast...

new topics

top topics