It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Woman Denied Unopened Soda Can on Flight When Others are Given Unopened

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
No, if it was a Muslim yelling the person being yelled at would be sentenced to sensitivity training and probably get 30 days. Besides, If it was a woman being yelled at it would be ok in the eyes of their religion.

The Muslim offender would be backed by CAIR and the other pseudo groups pushing equality but who really want Sharia. This is not a joke anymore.

There is just too much to this story that makes no sense. So, the could not get a can because it could be a weapon but the person sitting next to her get a can. So, how about she waits till he is done with his beer and ATTACKS!!! It all smells of a 9 year olds attempt at a lie for attention.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: wildapache

Any proof? Verifiable links perhaps????

SHOCKING!!!!

One type Muslim leader has some type connection to other type Muslim leaders.

And did you know Obama shook hands with Bush?

Ok, you two. Apparently you're incapable of using Google for 2 minutes so I'll do the work for you.

Source

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

The man who verbally assaulted her? (who I think should get a visit from authorities).

What would the authorities do? Is the man not allowed to say racist and hurtful things? He didn't get physical. Yes, he's an ass and a bigot, but that doesn't mean he broke the law and the authorities need to be called.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

SHOCKING!!!!

Ok, you two. Apparently you're incapable of using Google for 2 minutes so I'll do the work for you.

I really don't care about your opinion of Muslims.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

The man who verbally assaulted her? (who I think should get a visit from authorities).

What would the authorities do? Is the man not allowed to say racist and hurtful things? He didn't get physical. Yes, he's an ass and a bigot, but that doesn't mean he broke the law and the authorities need to be called.

I really don't care.

Do I think there was discrimination? Yes.

Do I think it was overtly intentional? No.

Was the whole situation handled badly? Yes.

edit on 4-6-2015 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Answer

SHOCKING!!!!

I really don't care about your opinion of Muslims.

Keep repeating that and maybe someone will believe you.

If you can't respond to the points, attack a person's character. How mature of you.

That's pretty much your M.O. so I don't know why I expected anything different.

I have a problem with attention whores, liars, and people who cry "discrimination!" at every possible slight. This woman seems to be all of the above.
edit on 6/4/2015 by Answer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Not sure why you are getting snippy with me. I was just asking you to elaborate on one of your points.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Not sure why you are getting snippy with me. I was just asking you to elaborate on one of your points.

It's what she does anytime someone disagrees with her.

Easier to ignore the opposition and pretend they aren't worth your time than to actually offer a rebuttal.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Answer

You think? I've never noticed that, but then again her and I rarely seem to be in disagreement. I'm not even sure I'm in disagreement with her now. I just wanted some clarification on one of her points.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Answer

You think? I've never noticed that, but then again her and I rarely seem to be in disagreement. I'm not even sure I'm in disagreement with her now. I just wanted some clarification on one of her points.

I've seen it multiple times.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Now either everyone gets an open can of coke or no one gets an open can of coke. Now the coke will be regulated.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Your perception, not mine.

I really don't care beyond the base reason for this thread - - is it discrimination or not.

However, I have learned over the years - - if you reverse situations it tends to give a clearer perspective.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 02:42 PM
link   

So you were trying to create a hypocritical situation where if it were a Muslim yelling obscenities at a white person, the authorities would have been called?

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

So you were trying to create a hypocritical situation where if it were a Muslim yelling obscenities at a white person, the authorities would have been called?

No, not necessarily. (calling authorities)

But, I do think some would see it differently. Judge it differently.

Authorities might have more of an interest in getting his name.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

I dunno. The way things work now, the last thing I'd want to ever do is involve the authorities. It seems like once they get involved things become unnecessarily complicated. I'd rather work things out without them then only call 911 if I absolutely have to.
edit on 4-6-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

I dunno. The way things work now, the last thing I'd want to ever do is involve the authorities. It seems like once they get involved things become unnecessarily complicated. I'd rather work things out without them then only call 911 if I absolutely have to.

If only we had a "perfect world".

I am not anti-government or authority. 300+ million people can not just do what they want.

Abuse of power - - that's something else.

BTW: my avatar stands for Perspective. Am I looking IN - - or am I looking OUT. And location: "Standing On the Moon" is about perspective. You can see the earth as a whole from the moon.

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How about this one?

Are flight attendants (some) getting a bit too self important?

"All My Children" star Jennifer Bassey got tossed off a plane for being a "risk to the flight" -- but not before the 72-year-old was able to give a flight attendant a big ole F-U.

Jennifer tells TMZ the whole mess started when she used the restroom as she boarded her Delta flight from NYC to Indy. When she walked out of the lav she says a female flight attendant loudly asked, "Aren't you going to flush?" ... and also berated her about washing her hands.

Jennifer says she planned to use her own hand sanitizer -- and the flight attendant followed her back to her seat and hovered because her laptop was open. This was all before takeoff.

Then she says the attendant bumped her hand and said, "Don't touch me, don't you ever touch me." Jennifer responded by mouthing, "Go F**k yourself."

That sparked a quick huddle of all the flight attendants, and then the plane turned back to the gate, and two police officers removed Jennifer ... but she wasn't arrested. Cops tell us they were called for an assault but they found no sign the 72-YEAR-OLD had assaulted anyone.

Delta tells us they're looking into the incident. Jennifer says she hopes the attendant gets fired.

Read more: www.tmz.com...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:19 PM
link   

So, a self entitled Soap Star or a self entitled Muslim? I think they are both lying. I have NEVER once heard a flight attendant ask if you have washed your hands. Really????

Flying is a privilege, not a right. You are purchasing passage. If you use vulgar language you may be removed, whether you are 18 or 80.

Rehab told The Times that while United's statement Wednesday was a "good first step," he and Ahmad are not satisfied yet with the response. "Our goal is to ensure this doesn't happen again, it isn't to get any money, it isn't to get anybody fired," Rehab said. He added that CAIR-Chicago and Ahmad have requested a meeting with United officials, and are still considering legal action.

Link

A good first step...I would have asked if she wanted a BLT to go with her Diet Coke...

posted on Jun, 4 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs

So, a self entitled Soap Star or a self entitled Muslim?

And you're self entitled to have your opinion.

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
No, I am able to have an opinion and voice it based on the country I live in. They are using self-entitlement, meaning, they feel that they can act however they want and it is ok. She does not deserve a unopened coke. She can ask for one, and if denied, she can so no or she can act like the 1000's of other travelers each year.

Instead, she concocts a story about weapons and Muslim haters. You are telling me that not ONE other passenger was either Muslim and agreed/spoke out to the press or wanted to corroborate the story? It seems that some fellow passengers are telling a much different story...

Link

I was actually on this flight on Friday evening from ORD to DCA. I have been a reader of this forum for a long time but seeing this all over the news made me sign up so I could tell you what really happened here and hopefully stop this liar in her tracks. I was sitting close enough to her to hear everything that was said.

The flight attendant came up to the lady (I believe she even took her order first in the entire cabin as she was seated in the bulkhead 7d) and took her order.

She ordered a coke zero and a hot green tea with a Splenda. The flight attendant handed her a full diet coke with a cup on top and then told her that the green tea would take a few minutes and she would get it to her ASAP.

The lady said very rudely and condescending to the FA that she ordered a coke zero and basically pushed the soda back to the flight attendant. The FA said she was sorry and attempted to find a coke zero for her (which she did not have many of) and told her that she could only give her a portion of the can not the full can.

This is when the lady in question started to freak out and told the FA “What do you think I will use this as a weapon?! Why can’t I have the whole can? I think you are discriminating against me. I need your name….” The lady just kept yelling to her “I need your name… I am being discriminated against.”

new topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join