It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secretary of State John Kerry in hospital after cycling accident

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:14 AM
link   
John Kerry (71) was flown to Geneva University Hospital with suspected leg injuries after falling from his bike near Scionzier in the French Alps , Kerry is currently being evaluated and is said to be in a stable condition.

His spokesman John Kirby said: "Secretary Kerry is stable and likely suffered a leg injury.
"He did not lose consciousness."
It was unclear how long Mr Kerry was expected to stay in hospital.
He said paramedics and a doctor were with Mr Kerry's motorcade when the crash happened.
The Secretary of State often cycles while on his diplomatic trips.
Before the accident, Mr Kerry held talks in Geneva on Saturday to help secure a nuclear deal with Iran.
news.sky.com...

Mossad hit squad ?

edit on 31-5-2015 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Maybe Mossad.

Or maybe it was Hillary. She knows what falling down a flight of stairs can do to adjust a person's attitude.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Classic KGB assassination attempt, slow puncture on bicycle wheel haha
edit on -180002015-05-31T05:20:56-05:000000005631201556052015Sun, 31 May 2015 05:20:56 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   

I just hope and pray Mr. Kerry will be ok. He does a very hard and important job.

I really don't know if someone in Geneva is out to get him; I hope not...but in his position you never really know for sure. Of course everywhere he goes the Secret Service are with him; but the S.S. have been known to party and not be at their best.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: caladonea

I just hope and pray Mr. Kerry will be ok. He does a very hard and important job.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

A politician working hard that's a new one.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Well at least for him it wasn't a drone strike. Or was it?

+15 more 
posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:31 AM
link   
More importantly, I hope the bicycle is OK - those things can be beneficial to society and the poor road being hit by a US politician could leave a permanent stain........similar to the bottom of the toilet bowl.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:32 AM
link   
~Lets hope he hit the ground chin first. That would have absorbed the impact nicely

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Nah! Not Mossad.
They'd have used a car wearing Palestinian plates to run him down, and left a false ID or Passport and a copy of the Koran sitting on the passenger seat. Just to aid in identification of the perp of course!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
More importantly, I hope the bicycle is OK - those things can be beneficial to society and the poor road being hit by a US politician could leave a permanent stain........similar to the bottom of the toilet bowl.

I would hope that the streets department there would paint over the stain. Imagine that faceprint staring up at people... scary.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Britguy
Nah! Not Mossad.
They'd have used a car wearing Palestinian plates to run him down, and left a false ID or Passport and a copy of the Koran sitting on the passenger seat. Just to aid in identification of the perp of course!

Hehehe

Funny cause its true.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I just lost all respect for you. It shouldn't mean anything to you but just so you know.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: BentBone

I just lost all respect for you. It shouldn't mean anything to you but just so you know.

Why? This inquiring mind would like to know.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: caladonea

You can't possibly be that clueless, after all you made it to ATS.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:54 AM
link   

He was flown to Geneva University Hospital by helicopter after the accident near Scionzier, about 40km (25 miles) from the Swiss border.

He said paramedics and a doctor were with Mr Kerry's motorcade when the crash happened.

WTF...........so, he has paramedics and vehicles on hand the moment he came a cropper, but he still gets medi-vaced by chopper for what amounts to a leg injury? What a monumental waste of $$. To give you some perspective, I just signed off on a medi-vac bill last week for $160,000 AUD - and that was a standard dispatch of about 45mins round trip.

Who's paying for this lunacy??

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:55 AM
link   
1) Mossad hit squad.
2) His homosexual prostitute abused him.
3) He got drunk and fell.
4) He had a heart attack and the government is keeping him in an induced coma.

OR

5) HE FELL OFF HIS BIKE.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Who's paying for this lunacy??

The US tax payer DUUUUUH

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:58 AM
link   
You don't want to directly answer my question...so be it...peace out...moving on. Reply to BentBone

edit on 2015-05-31T06:07:11-05:00amSundayam3120155America/Chicagoam by caladonea because: edit

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Let's sincerely hope it's nothing too trivial.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

I really don't know if someone in Geneva is out to get him; I hope not...but in his position you never really know for sure. Of course everywhere he goes the Secret Service are with him; but the S.S. have been known to party and not be at their best.
You are correct to say that. I am sorry I made a joke first and others are worried about money.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join