It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction, Hello ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Hope im doing my first post correctly...

Hello ATS,
I am a frequent visitor, new member, and wise, open minded individual. I first found this site by researching and reading up on UFO's, paranormal events, and cryptozoology. I have since found myself returning to study and learn about many of the fascinating things about our existence and world.
As for some of my own personal experiences, I do recall dreaming as a child on multiple occasions that I was floating above my body and looking down at myself sleeping. I have since determined that these "dreams" I had experienced as a child, was lonely me having an OOBE. Ever since I made this connection I have wanted to have more of these OOBE experiences, as so many of you have had. They seem so magical and wonderful. However, I have had no luck as an adult. Something else about me is that I feel I view the world a bit differently than others as I see the world through my eyes in what I call pixel vision. The best way to describe this is whatever I look at ( even scenery) is made up of billions of pixels that seem to be static like in movement if I stay still. Think of it like looking at an LCD display and being able to see each individual pixel and it's unique color.
Anyways I am new here and feel this is quite a unique forum. I feel I am among others who feel and believe that this world holds more than meets the eyes. I am very much an open minded person and consider myself spiritual as I do believe in a God or Higher Power/ Creator. I often pray and feel this has made a real positive impact throughout my life and has gotten me through many tough times. However, am by no means a religious fanatic as I don't go to church and only read the bible on occasion. Still, I feel connected and watched over spiritually. Being a college graduate, I have found that people have often tried to debunk and get you to see things more practical (or at least try to get you to see both sides of the spectrum) by teaching things like how having faith, praying, and putting things in the hands of a higher being is really just us letting go of responsibility, which inevitably seems to help us in our lives, thus fulfilling the power of prayer in our minds. Regardless, I still believe in a God and continue to pray as it has a real positive effect in my personal life. Although, I do see the reasoning of those people's thinking. I hope you can follow what I was trying to say.
Anyways, I just am new and feel at home as I'm with other who believe there is much more to our existence. Things that is being kept from us by governing powers.
Thanks for your time.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

welcome to the PIT.

just kidding.

Paragraphs!

OBE are not easy to accomplish, and as much as I was into that I could only get out, if the part of me getting out wanted to get out. Meditation is a similar body mind state to getting an OBE to work. Basically how I have noticed people mess up is they try to get out, and they are still glued in haha.

You just gotta lay there until you no longer feel your body. Meditation helps with this because it trains you to keep your mind awake, and just let the body relax. You will know this has occured because you won't be able to tell where you arm is.. Do you have a face? Are you 10 feet tall or 3 feet tall? Are you warping around? Vibrating? shaking?

Then get out.. Now the problem with getting out is that you are going to try to move your physical. It's a real subtle feeling to tell between spirit and body. That's where I mess it up too.

Once you get it to work once.

May as well be a different person.

cya round the boards.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Howdy doodee there partner. Welcome to the madhouse.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed Welcome
Thank you for introducing yourself. If you want more out of body experiences, you should study meditation. Just pick a method. My experiences with it have been good and bad. If yours were good, meditation first awhile focusing on what you want to do, should get you there.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I really like your intro... one of the best I've read...see you around the forums!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:38 AM
link   
greetings

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!!

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hello and welcome

i wish i had taken a photo of what i saw the other night for the U.F.O forum but i have a crap cell phone

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Very interesting viewpoint. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Thank you, I appreciate that... a reply to: caladonea

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 07:42 AM
link   
hello

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Hi beyondblessed

nice to meet you

new topics