It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rand Paul Is Fighting , Are You ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapusta

Oh wow...! Every Presidential hopeful has promised EVERYTHING...every one of them. And Mr. Paul is no different...except he has done nothing...and is promising everything. You have fallen for the ruse.

ALL CONTENDERS ALWAYS POUND THE LECTURN WITH "promises". In my lifetime alone? Eisenhower promised. Kennedy promised. Nixon promised. Ford promised. Carter promised. Reagan promised. Bush Sr. promised. Clinton promised. Bush Jr. promised. Obama promised. Are you seeing what the trend is here? Deluded and swayed by WORDS of one wanting to lead.

The country continues to run before, during and afterwards....whereas the President is only in office for 4 years, 8 if re-elected, and 4 more by act of congress. The government runs on policies set a few hundreds years to now and before, and will continue for years long after the next president is out of office and fishing somewhere.

Of course change is possible, necessary and required...but I haven't heard anything of any substance by any of the runners this time either. Talk is cheap. Paul Im guessing wont be in the finals...

Though we have had good Presidents leaving their mark on history...Paul wont get the chance....

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

that is what I am asking

ok I know this is silly but imagine ATS members were the whole population of USA

I would say cope a $20 fine and just don't vote until they give u an option to choose a person who u trust to do the right thing by u

i know i guys will think
keep dreaming ha ha

but imagine that I like my naivness

then I will say this

if 5(or how many) above avarage intelligence participants in this thread can not agree or come to a negotiable result why bother even talking about it

I fantasies about ats members making a real difference in this world lol
edit on 1-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:37 AM
link   

edit on 1-6-2015 by MimiSia because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join