It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Pose Black Suspect As Dead Deer [PHOTO]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: imd12c4funn
a reply to: beezzer

Evidently the "suspect with 20 bags of marijuana" was "let go" and noone knows who the man in the picture is.

Well, as another poster pointed out, this was a decade ago.

*yawn*

Too tired to manufacture any outrage.

I'll loot tomorrow.

You're funny beez, a real hoot. That was ten years ago?

Just think how far the cops have progressed since then. Because now they just shoot everyone, antlers or not.
You're lucky if you make it to the black building Rahm keeps over there on Homan.

"Al-most cut my hair…"

# 449
edit on 30-5-2015 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
That was a disturbing picture.

It's been said that a picture says what a thousand words can not. Or something like that...

Pictures like that can tell several different tales. ...none of which may be truth.

Not sure, though, what story comes up that wouldn't be disturbing... Some more than others.

Jeez, what a world where something like this is thought funny, or acceptable...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I think what else is funny is that people are putting this in context of what is happening today. Who knows what these guys were posing like this for 10 years ago...the black guy is obviously in on it and not being forced. Appears from the photo he thinks it is funny as well....is he just as bad for posing too, or is it just the white cops that are bad?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well...this photo was taken over 10 years ago and neither of these guys are cops anymore. Not even sure why this is a story at all at this point.....must just be to rile up some more racial tension. GO MSM!

RICO. We will need past behavior as part of the case. ....as if we really had a case.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

It's what the MSM feeds us.

The more I look at that photo, the more it's hard to tell if the man is even alive.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: imd12c4funn

It's what the MSM feeds us.

The more I look at that photo, the more it's hard to tell if the man is even alive.

They can only feed it if we eat it.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Will you remember Obama?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight

Will you remember Obama?

I do not think I will ever be able to forget him.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Looked into this the cop in the picture was robbing drug dealers and was doing murder for hire. Him and his cronies were routing drug dealers stealing money. We're caught in 2007 prosecution started in 2008. Betting this was one of the drug dealers they let go to keep his stuff. This was the condition of his release would be my guess. That's why no one knows who he is and dorsnt show up on FBI database. He went straight after this or other possibility is it was a friend of theirs I find this less likely. The reason the feds wanted to release this is simple to turn up the heat they want to prosecute the officer. And I see one of the charges is tax evasion meaning their case isn't as strong as the other officers they already jailed.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Is there not enough going on today to dredge up a 10 year old photo where everyone was punished?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   
just keep driving that wedge MSM, I mean God knows the last thing the human race needs is to overcome this rediculous draconian idea of racism. clearly if people ever put aside such short sighted ideas and came together as one maybe true change could be achieved.
but this cannot happen until all people accept a clean slate and move forward as equals, no more guilt persuasion bull# from 100-200+ years ago its the albatross around societys neck that the elite use to control all of us.

It's time for eveyone to wake up move on and think about where we will be in 10-15 years.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Well...this photo was taken over 10 years ago and neither of these guys are cops anymore. Not even sure why this is a story at all at this point.....must just be to rile up some more racial tension. GO MSM!

Is there a statute of limitations of sickery?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer
a reply to: imd12c4funn

Was the black guy forced to pose?

Doesn't look that way to me. Putting on fake antlers is a pretty deliberate act. He didn't just find himself in that position.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

I seriously doubt the feds had anything to do with this video. Some commoner who wants to stir # yes. Feds, highly unlikely.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Sadly, no one will.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: imd12c4funn

As much as I love to get outraged over police abuses this happened over a decade ago and the cops were punished for this and other offenses.

I don't see what the problem is here, if anything it shows the opposite of what you're trying to convey. This is an example of where the bad cops actually did get punished.
edit on 1-6-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join