It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Neo Cons, They're the worst

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
So I don't know what progressives call archaic democrats. But For me Neo con's are the worst, their enemy number one. For us libertarian's they are the arch nemesis. For anyone who doesn't know what a Neo con is there the ones who will enthusiastically think Dick Cheney for his service and shout your such a great American.

The Neo Con's to me are what is wrong with republican party and I know the tea party people and the libertarians think that we can take it over. But there not going to give up without a fight. and yeah I thought there were deeply diminished but watch guys you'll see! these Neo Cons are going to start coming out of the wood work here. " we want war, patriot act is good,more NSA spying,"

But its okay I eat Neo Cons for breakfast okay ( not literally you get what I am trying to say) Were ready for you Neo con's your played out old ideas and strategies won't work on us!!
edit on 30-5-2015 by American-philosopher because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

Off topic post but you may want to edit your title, to they're

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualKat33

thank you

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

For me the term neocon has migrated out of the Republican Party . It is a term to be used for any war monger in my opinion . And by far the most active Necon in the world is a head of state Vladimir Putin .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Not to beat a dead horse, but the OCD in me thinks you need an ! at the end!
edit on 5 30 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OCD...obsessive cat disorder!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Wish I had some popcorn for this one.

Might as well jump in the deep end and fully enjoy this thread...

Well said A-P...

I hate neocons tremendously.

I think they're the political scum of the earth.

They'll justify dead children and droned pregnant women or kids murdered by police in the same breathe they cry about freedom from Government...

I hate them.

I don't hate much.

But I hate them.

I didn't used to hate anything...
But things changed.

& I hate neocons.

S&F
edit on 30-5-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

For me the term neocon has migrated out of the Republican Party . It is a term to be used for any war monger in my opinion . And by far the most active Necon in the world is a head of state Vladimir Putin .

Netanyahu for me.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Dang neocons, umm what is a neocon? Anyway, is this big enough for you? Not sure if he is going to give it up without a fight though!

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Seriously, what is a neo-con though? I have heard the word before, but never really understood! I usually stay out of politics!
edit on 5 30 2015 by spiritualKat33 because: OCD...obsessive cat disorder!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Neither of our choices come as a surprise to each other given both of our one tracked minds.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

They are ! they ARE! do you see what I mean when I say there the worst of the political faction's.

I almost want to go as far as to say that there cause of most of the drama/political strife that goes on.(again almost)

I know there are other factors

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

A neo con is Dick cheney A neo con is John Mccain A neo con is lindsey graham who just don't know how to function.]

when they wake up in the mourning war is one the brain how do I profit form war. that's a small sliver of the neo con ideaology .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher

They are! They ARE! Do you see what I mean when I say the're the worst of the political faction's?

I almost want to go as far as to say that they're the cause of most of the drama/political strife that goes on(again almost).

I know there are other factors!

So, I just had to fix it! I can't help myself! I really, have no clue though what a neo-con is, could you please explain?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   

So are you drunk or do you always spell and punctuate this way? I have to follow you around with a broom and dustpan?
Well, I will be leaving now as I think I have probably warn out my welcome!

A neo con is Dick cheney A neo con is John Mccain A neo con is lindsey graham who just don't know how to function.]

when they wake up in the mourning war is one the brain how do I profit form war. that's a small sliver of the neo con ideaology .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Actually it's a tagline for most most governments throughout history. But it is gaining popularity on conspiracy site because it's always a sympathy attention getter if you stand on a soapbox and yell it Loud enough .

If you desperately want stars flags or attention. Mention the word in your title and you are sure to get some .
edit on 30-5-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:46 PM
link   
You know, everyone hates Neo-Cons and I've yet to find two people who can actually agree on what they are. Myself, I think they're the faceless part of the Republican Party that no one likes ... unless you hate the Tea Party.

See, to me the name itself Neo + Con with "neo" meaning new and "Con" being a shortened form of conservative would imply to me that the term ought to properly be applied to all the Democrats that came on board with the Reagan Revolution - you know, "new conservatives," but then Cheney wouldn't fit because he's always been a conservative as far as I can tell. Let's be honest, Cheney was far more conservative than Bush.

And McCain who sometimes gets called a Neo-Con is right out. He's actually closer to a Neo-Lib or Neo-Prog as I've been told he started out very conservative when he was younger and has gotten more progressive as he's aged. The only thing he's consistent on is his stance on national defense.

And most of the people who get labeled Neo-Con have never really been conservative as far as I can tell ever in their career. And some of the people who get labeled Neo-Con have always been conservative so they can't be "new" conservatives.

So I have come to the conclusion that the name means nothing except as a derogatory slur people use as some kind of catchall.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:55 PM
link   
good point

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

What do you consider a "progressive"?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
new conservatives are the worst?

Are you kidding me. the new conservatives in their twenties are smart bright young men and women and they don't think that way about Dick Chaney or the GOP as you describe.

I think you are confused

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
people are so afraid of looking bad or being attacked for being something the media doesn't like.

you have been taught the neo-con lie and you push it. Neo-cons are smart intellegent young men and women not themedia kool-aide youv'e been told they are.

Wake up and see the truth you are stuck inthe media matrix and your reality is warped.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
All due respect, but the Tea Party is full of neocons. They are not going to try to buck the status quo, as they fall right in line due to the propaganda they are fed.

edit on 31-5-2015 by introvert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join