It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Neutered Cat Named Obama

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So let me understand this correctly. Obama has told Iraq that ISIS is their problem and we aren't getting into it. Yes...we are providing support, but that is as far as it goes. Now, I realize that Obama is desperate to set his "legacy" as president with "I pulled us out of Iraq"...but isn't Iraq an ally? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Iraq is now an ally of the US, what must our other allies be thinking about this. France for example. What if murderous troops were marching through France killing, beheading, etc. Do you think France now believes that the US has their back? That the US would go in there and help? I can't imagine that the French are that stupid. No ally while Obama is in office should be sleeping well right now since he has basically said "go ef yourself" to all our friends. Much like he officially did to Israel.

Hey Obama! Why don't you borrow Michelle's balls and do something about your brothers that are killing our Iraqi friends!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The writing was on the wall when we refused to support Ukraine in any real way. I know that's not a popular position, but if we weren't willing to back them up, we shouldn't have made them disarm.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

The writing was on the wall when we refused to support Ukraine in any real way. I know that's not a popular position, but if we weren't willing to back them up, we shouldn't have made them disarm.

And now with China threatening WW3...who will support our turn-coat country? I wouldn't be surprised if we are on our own now-a-days.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   

We get what we elect. If people didn't see it coming, they weren't paying attention. And if it does and we are alone, then they'll simply blame something else.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Americans wanted out of iraq before obama got elected. Check

Going bankrupt and still not stoping printing money. Check

Damn that obama, he kicked my kitten

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

How would you describe Obama's foreign policy?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Seeing as every time the US does something in the ME it makes the situation worse can you really blame any president with half a brain cell from keeping out?

Seeing as obama has a habbit anyway of messing up what he touches can you really say the US would make the situation in Iraq even remotely better?

Seeing as the US is nearly bankrupt can it really justify war spending on a war thats just as likely to # things up more?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:55 AM
link   

S&F just for the title.

He has been that way from day one . And yes Moochelle is more of a man than he is. Have you seen her biceps?

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Diisenchanted

S&F just for the title.

He has been that way from day one . And yes Moochelle is more of a man than he is. Have you seen her biceps?

I knew someone would comment on the title...then someone would comment on the "balls" line. You my friend...knocked out both in one response. You win the prize!
edit on 5/31/2015 by WeAreAWAKE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Obama is a eunuch. And those that voted for him the second time (I will cut some slack for the first screwup but to repeat it was INSANE) deserve everything that is coming.

the rest of us don't.

FYI...I try NOT to even speak to someone that voted for Obama...unless I am placing an order for the #3 with the medium fires and large drink.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Obama has told Iraq that ISIS is their problem and we aren't getting into it.

We armed them and trained them it's up to them to defend their nation. Do you want America to wipe their butts for them too?

Yes...we are providing support, but that is as far as it goes.

Yes but that's not a good as getting Americans killed fighting yet another war that isn't ours to fight.

Now, I realize that Obama is desperate to set his "legacy" as president with "I pulled us out of Iraq"...but isn't Iraq an ally? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Iraq is now an ally of the US, what must our other allies be thinking about this. France for example. What if murderous troops were marching through France killing, beheading, etc. Do you think France now believes that the US has their back?

Iraq said they wanted American troops out of Iraq should America have just said FU we are staying anyway?

No ally while Obama is in office should be sleeping well right now since he has basically said "go ef yourself" to all our friends.

A majority of our allies are capable of defending themselves. Besides with Americas do it our way or we invade no one is sleeping well at night.

Much like he officially did to Israel.

He has increased the money going to that welfare state as well as the number of weapons that we have given them. If that is saying FU to Israel I would hate to see what he would do if he supported them. How much more do you want America to do for them do you want America to fight Hamas and Hezbollah so the diaper wearers can hide behind the walls they built?

Why don't you borrow Michelle's balls and do something about your brothers that are killing our Iraqi friends!

Nobody is stopping you from going to fight ISIS or do you want other people go die so you can act like a armchair general? How many more Americans must die senseless deaths before your bloodlust is satisfied? I'm not even going to waste time on the Obama is a Muslim ignorance.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Obama has told Iraq that ISIS is their problem and we aren't getting into it.

We armed them and trained them it's up to them to defend their nation. Do you want America to wipe their butts for them too?

Yes...we are providing support, but that is as far as it goes.

Yes but that's not a good as getting Americans killed fighting yet another war that isn't ours to fight.

Now, I realize that Obama is desperate to set his "legacy" as president with "I pulled us out of Iraq"...but isn't Iraq an ally? Correct me if I'm wrong, but if Iraq is now an ally of the US, what must our other allies be thinking about this. France for example. What if murderous troops were marching through France killing, beheading, etc. Do you think France now believes that the US has their back?

Iraq said they wanted American troops out of Iraq should America have just said FU we are staying anyway?

No ally while Obama is in office should be sleeping well right now since he has basically said "go ef yourself" to all our friends.

A majority of our allies are capable of defending themselves. Besides with Americas do it our way or we invade no one is sleeping well at night.

Much like he officially did to Israel.

He has increased the money going to that welfare state as well as the number of weapons that we have given them. If that is saying FU to Israel I would hate to see what he would do if he supported them. How much more do you want America to do for them do you want America to fight Hamas and Hezbollah so the diaper wearers can hide behind the walls they built?

Why don't you borrow Michelle's balls and do something about your brothers that are killing our Iraqi friends!

Nobody is stopping you from going to fight ISIS or do you want other people go die so you can act like a armchair general? How many more Americans must die senseless deaths before your bloodlust is satisfied? I'm not even going to waste time on the Obama is a Muslim ignorance.

I'll be brief...I'm sure you will appreciate it.

We (the USA) created ISIS in various ways I'm sure you are aware of. We should help clean up the mess we caused. Obama is in office currently...he should send in the cleaning crew now that Iraq has requested we clean up our mess.

You may not agree or you may prefer...Obama has treated Israel like crap including helping an anti-Netanyahu group to try to defeat him in an election. While you may believe interfering in elections or supporting an anti-Israel agenda (which you are free to do), those actions (how we treat allies) will reverberate to our other allies. We need our allies and don't need them wondering if we are liars and turncoats.

I'm too old to go fight, but I believe in fixing our mistakes. Don't you? As far as you implying that I think Obama is a pussy or a Muslim...you are 100% correct on the former but not the latter. However...if he were a Muslim plant (which he is not) I can't believe he could have done more harm as a Muslim plant within the bounds placed upon the Presidency. So, I consider that comparison fair and balanced and consider him not only the worst president ever, but also the one who has done the most fundamental damage to what it means to be America. My opinion and I'm welcome to it...as you are to yours.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
PS: I have to admit I said "fair and balanced" just to irk you a bit. My bad!

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

^^ That.

Yes they are an ally. But if they aren't willing to step up and fight for their own freedom, then we shouldn't be having to spill our blood to earn it for them, knowing that when we leave they'll just sit back and wait for someone else to come over and free them again.

Freedom becomes very precious when you have to earn it yourself.

But, in this case, when it's handed to you on a silver platter, at the expense of others, it just doesn't mean as much to the newly freed people. IMHO.

top topics

join