It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Footage From Closed OH Walmart = Fresh Razor Wire On Roofs

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   
America is screwed!. When the Z apocalypse start how do you guys get into safety up on the mall roof ?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
who in their right mind or not would go up on the roof of a Walmart to steal copper? doesn't make sense if that is the case then all Walmart's and other big businesses should have razor wire....or am I not understanding something here?

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: TWILITE22

I think the operative term in your question is "right mind." Many of the people who steal copper, amongst other things, are often doing so to afford their drug habits.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: TWILITE22

who in their right mind or not would go up on the roof of a Walmart to steal copper? doesn't make sense if that is the case then all Walmart's and other big businesses should have razor wire....or am I not understanding something here?

Google this if you're interested. Midwestern U.S. cities like Detroit are getting stripped bare. A lot of other businesses in that area DO have razor wire on the roof, especially unoccupied buildings.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: TWILITE22

I think the operative term in your question is "right mind." Many of the people who steal copper, amongst other things, are often doing so to afford their drug habits.

Like you say, the question is what is meant by "right mind."

If one has made the decision to be a thief then stripping copper out of business fixtures at night is a much more logical choice than a lot of other more familiar crimes. It's certainly safer and easier than burglarizing homes and a lot easier to get cash for the stolen loot as even now many salvage places don't ask questions and don't keep records.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Signals

It is also important to note that Walmart didn't own the buildings the regular stores were in, instead they chose to pay rent, so they were not responsible for the upkeep. This strategy is really common in retail, so that building is actually being protected by some random real estate company. How do I know this, well I was in management for Walmart and had a nice 19 year career there.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
A rather obvious explanation was found. It's still interesting that they felt the need to put it there.
a reply to: Signals

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join