It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ok people NASA is supporting a WORLD insignia to replace national flags.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Here is an article ,so TRUE OR NOT ,what are your opinions of this,NOT OF the source THIS.
What is the perceived symbology to you?

www.inquisitr.com...[ /quote]

Well that is clearly the new age symbol called 'the flower of life'...it was called that in the 1990's, but can be found in many major religions symbology...it have to say, i like the idea of all populations from Earth working together and being represented as a unified, single space effort...i'm not so sold on the flags design though, but in principle, yeah, why not?
edit on 31-5-2015 by MysterX because: formatting problem

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Char-Lee
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think it is a great idea not to politicize space and cause division everywhere. If we meet another intelligence out there is should be as a planet not a country.

The people here who do the meeting can have that as their agenda all they want, but then you're going to have to deal with the rest of the world after that. When that happens, our visitors will see just how divided we all are. Not just country to country, but within borders as well.

The representatives who meet these "visitors" would do well to keep that in mind so they can try to put a positive spin on things when our visitors start asking questions.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 08:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: smurfy

What I'm saying is ... with so many scientists on NASA's payroll, why haven't any credible ones stepped forward with irrefutable evidence that NASA is covering up things?

NASA doesn't have to cover anything up, because the true "discoveries" are made by the military.

NASA IMO is like a pre-school class, playing around in a tiny sandbox. The real exploration and scientific discoveries are buried deep within the MIC, wrapped in jet black compartmentalization.

I get what you're saying, but either the military are, or they are not at work. If they are NASA will know something, no matter how you cut it, compartmentalism doesn't work so well with nuts and bolty things.
Richard Hoover Bsc worked for many years with NASA in his field, and has been critical of late about NASA actions related to his own field, and has said so, those actions being tantamount to a cover-up about Martian life at least in the past, by NASA. Hoover is not an idiot, as so often people that whistleblow are painted as around here, he just says what he thinks...that's a good thing, nor has he really been hammered down convincingly by others in his field, that's good too.
edit on 31-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
This is why the world will never come together, because we all, subconsciously want to be separated because of ego. Ego is the reason we are going to destroy yourself, simply because we have to be better than everyone and separated from everyone rather than be together as a HUMAN SPECIES.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: jidnum

I personally KNOW that is REAL bulls##t having seen examples of some with large egos die for their guys.
Such beliefs demean us and insult the higher thought processes of intellect.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
An Earth flag? Not a bad idea actually. How about this idea?

Personally I find it offense in it's implied 'nationalism'.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FyreByrd

turn the stripes 90 degrees to represent prison bars and make them yellow and black like the safety advisories and you'll be getting closer.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

To be fair...it only takes one rotten apple to spoil a perfectly good apple pie.

There are 7 billion people on this planet. If the majority of those people even closely resembled the crazy asshole you are portraying mankind to be, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now.

The truth is that most people are good. Most people want to help. Most people get along fine with others.

The problem with that is when people get along well together they are very hard to control.

Divide and conquer is the only way to control the masses.

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join