It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my schizophrenic experience predicted in art

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: starswift
A person has a wise self and a collection of sub selves.
The sub selves handle a variety of areas of personal expertise, you are likely experiencing a reality distortion based on emotional pain that you are suppressing and this is manifesting as delusional states amongst your sub selves, which is in turn misleading and displacing your wise self.
youtu.be...
Aa reply to: sanitizedinfo

as i said, i fully believe that what im facing is a system that has been in place for millenia, and people have somehow, technologicly or otherwise tapped into it and uses it to torchure and attempt to kill using it.

I can say that in my history of this system making me homeless, and living at group homes, they put schizophrenics together. And i met two black men who both heard repeating commands to kill themselves. Ive seen the patterns of who gets what type of voices.

I feel terrible for the people who hear voices from childhood, that is interesting as well as some hear nice ones until they grow up, others hear mean ones until they grow up. And i did a poll of who hears other languages they dont understand, its currently at 50/50 out of 16 answerers. Ive suffered greatly to learn about what i have found.

To get to the relative peace, you either need large amounts of medications and living away from cities, or do a external blocking routine of trial and error. All in all its a system straight out of 1984 and hitler combined..whoever made this is the lowest form of life ever.
edit on 30-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 03:02 AM
link   
a reply to: thighsWow ! Credentials Please? Well I'll give you mine....I'm a RN who has worked in a lock down unit in a mental facility. Schizophrenia is a real disease......Some of these people spend hours talking to their voices.They will stop in the middle of a conversation with you to argue with a hallucination. Since I'm a believe I often wonder if these voices are from other worldly realm.

So everyone stops trying to correct the Poster, The way he/she is writing is how he/she is thinking. This goes along with the diagnosis.

posted on May, 31 2015 @ 10:51 AM
link   
You are correcting the correctors ; )
a reply to: zbeliever

new topics

<< 1   >>

join