It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

my schizophrenic experience predicted in art

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So to start, ive been in and out of psych wards since 2010 due to persistant drug resistant voices. I want to explain my experiences that match up perfectly with the fresco hanging in the bank of america of the boy in masonic stance and the rest.

1. First my voices went in to the pyramid and ohm'd (chant)

2. The woman in the box tells me the truth and guides me sometimes

The checkerboard floor points to air (red/white checkerboard found in airports) i asked a air force recruiter to help me when it started because i had read about criminals using voice to skull.

The checkerboard is wierd shaped because the voices kept messing it up back in 2010-2011 and after i started experiencing strange effects in reality

In 2011 i was invited to a masonic gathering but im not a mason

There has been a eclipse

The rest is obvious real things. being depicted during the time i was suffering attacks

so we see the events only i was experiencing and the real events around my perception.
My question is, how did the artist think of this??

i direct you here, its the 3 one down
invanddis.proboards.com...
edit on 30-5-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo

Your grammar is just terrible and needs improvement. Did you know you are supposed to capitalize the first letter of each sentence?

I don't know the answer to your question, but perhaps if you scan through 100 masonic paintings, maybe a lot of them will have a pyramid with a colored checkerboard pattern. Maybe a Google image search for masonic paintings would show you that much. And maybe your subconscious has seen several masonic paintings without you noticing it.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Watch the grammar police... I hear they hand out tickets now.

Your link isn't working.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
SO Benjamin Long is the artist, there are some interesting correlations for instance he was on a combat art team in vietnam, so was a relative of mine.

In NYC, Long became a member of the Art Students League of New York, studying under the guidance of such notable artists as Robert Beverly Hale and Frank Mason. Then, in 1969, Long preempted the draft by enlisting in the U.S. Marine Corps. He served just over two tours of duty in Vietnam as a Marine Corps Combat Officer; during his last tour he served as Commander of the Combat Art Team, and much of his work from that period is now on display at the Smithsonian Institution of Washington, D.C.

The third panel, claimed to represent "planning/knowledge" on a official website discussing the triptych, features a young boy in a mysterious black robe, and supposedly represents "innocence." Notice the pyramid. It is said to be "a traditional symbol of perfection." The pyramid is also found on the verso of the U.S. dollar bill - the latter which is represented by the words "ANNUIT COEPTIS - NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" - or 'Announcement of a New World Order.' Also notice in the third panel the magical illuminist "Black Sun" (of Satan) directly above a limp, stringed puppet figure of a woman, which more so seems to be representative of that of a 'controlled slave.' How is it that such an apparent sinister group of elements can go unchecked and unquestioned by people walking into the lobby of what is infact the largest bank in the United States of America?

i heard the devil yell and make explosion sounds only i could hear, it sounded spacially correct except when i walked to a different street the sound would stop and another would start. satan is refered to as the "prince of the air" in the bible. and ive met several other "schizophrenics" who heard the devil as well.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

You need to use capitol letters and periods. Youre rambling into nonsensical sentences without knowing where you're starting one, and ending a sentence.

And we would really like to read your thoughts correctly.

Capitol letters: start of a new sentence
Periods: end of a sentence

Best

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
TO ALL YOU idiots who haven't figured it out...HE has issues we will just have to accomodate.
IF you can't follow his ideas as depicted GO AWAY, quit attempting teach here.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   

What about possession or oppresion from an other entity, is that a possibility?
I have always wondered about someone with your illness, if they had such issues.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

What about possession or oppresion from an other entity, is that a possibility?
I have always wondered about someone with your illness, if they had such issues.

being a musician i use effects and shaping all the time. Ive found that i can affect them using my thought and mind along with other objects and chemicals externally. I think at the core its an unknown technology. I stopped believing in "religious" experiences and attribute most things like possession and such to a "mind lock" effect by the technology.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I think that even without schizophrenia, we tend to automatically identify our own experiences with things like art.

The symbols and such in that artwork are relatively typical, and as such, it's not hugely surprising that you have had experiences that carry similar symbology.

I do not have any mental illness, but I could easily make similar connections as yourself. I have even drawn artwork myself that might give you the same feelings.

I'm guessing the artist didn't know anything about you, or anything like that, but was just using his own creativity.

As humans, we do have a great diversity among us, but we all live in the same 'place.' For this reason, many of us will identify with the creations of others even if the only connection is being human, and the human experience.

It's the same thing as having a favorite song that really "speaks" to us, or a favorite movie or piece of art. Your schizophrenia may affect how you perceive these connections, but I think it might be something all of us do on some level. It's why art is such a powerful thing, we look at it according to our own experiences and there is a commonality between all of us.

If you didn't have schizophrenia, this thread could be seen as just your interpretation of a piece of art and how it applies to your life.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

The electromagnetic assault from the Oligarchs then?
I myself am an artist but I don't function so well in society so I 'm poor and can't find work.
Toss in PTSD and how it makes me reclusive and THAT coffin is nailed shut,I worked hard to get out there but it just never seems to work out.
edit on 30-5-2015 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I agree, but the woman in the box from the sky to me represents perfectly what i hear sometimes and how she started to communicate. I had to psychicly rescue her and get through severe mental attacks of scenarios way scarrier than the scarriest horror movie.

After such she started to help me by guiding me places WITH people around me like friends and family who i exampled her abilities to. and if i could get a picture of me as a child, the boy in the painting looks almost exactly like me between 5-10 years old.

At that time i used to do piano recitals at a masonic retirement home. and the broken checkerboard signifies dimension and the lawyer, doctor and nurse with possibly depicting obama looking away below the boy fits into my "real" not "hallucinated" experiences.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I hope this helps

i have had really good results with treating my PTSD as if it were caused by a lack of nuero transmitters due to the immune and endocrine systems behaving like they have the civvy version of gulf war disease. I have been in totally destroyed disaster zones, while being vaccinated.
cayenne, with certain other lil helpers in TINY doses, on a regular basis reboots the transmitters and the endocrin system in seconds
problem...well solved for the moment
NO damage done

I can actually do art again

seriously i just proved this to the doctors,:
the PTSD, memory issues, #zoTYPAL behavior..the furious anger
ARE NOT MENTAL problems, they are symptoms!
all related to nureo transmitters effected by inflammation initiated in the immune system where these same transmitters are an integral part of that system too
there is plenty of related PUBMED abstarcts to show this
edit on Satpm5b20155America/Chicago41 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

does this work?
ask any mod
edit on Satpm5b20155America/Chicago37 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Danbones

Unforunately MATH isn't something I can do either,and trust of others is gone,without extended personal contact.
I use weed to stop the constant stress and my creativity /skills are quite sufficent.
My lungs are screwed and advanced art supplies for molding sculpts and a place to work are beyond me at the moment.
One needs a mentor to move ahead almost or a patron.
I am trying for SSI to change that and also getting tutorials on ZBrush, Maya proved difficult but I can make low poly models with HORRENDOUS topology of simple ships..www.shapeways.com... (It's upside down)
my computer skills are quite lacking as I just learned them from browsing occasionally. I tried going to Art Institutes in Denver through VOCREHAB but the computer courses were difficult to pass and I ran out of funds.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Hi, its weird, when you are in the place which we call space,
and when you are in that particular space, reality starts acting up, this is like a big world engine and physics is just something, like a current passing through it, and there are waves...

As to your Q- There are constants in the psyche, for example karl jung`s archetypes
There is a pattern.
The homunculus of reality.

I call it Realtime. This subject is too big to describe.

Most people will never see it, maybe as death is coming but no sooner,

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Maybe it's just a bypass of this realty at a glympse?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Heya.
I'm schizoaffective and drug-resistant as well.

Welcome to some of the neat synchronicity of the fractal nature of the Grand Design.

Enjoy the beauty and love and laugh often.
Continue to seek the peace and positive in all things.

The more we reinforce those positive patterns, the more they begin to blossom.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

So I read your first post. I think I understood what you said. Close enough anyway.

You made me think of this song by Eyedea. The song is called "color my world mine."

He paints himself painting himself, so that he can be real... He has a repeating dream, of his own death..
Later on in the song he goes into an art gallery and saw the painting of his own death..

You may find this meaningful to you?

Here are some of the lyrics..

It was a very mysterious day
The place was almost empty
And he got chills down his spine just being present in the scene
On the wall, there was a picture that looked familiar
And when he got close, his heart stopped
cause he saw it was a painting of his dream

It was a painting of his dream
His body on a runway
By a ladder to an airplane with its propellers spinning
Which accounted for the loud noise
The match up was perfect
And that was the day he stopped believing in existing

He resented his creator
I mean, words can't explain
What must have went on in his brain while he stared into a frame
Of a work of art which he created and was at the same time
The mind can't handle that much, it's just insane

It's like reading a book where each words describe your thoughts
And in quotations, it reads whatever you say when you talk
You think it can't happen
But it did happen

I guess there's surprisingly wide cracks in each life's sidewalk
He stumbled upon an answer when he never had a question
And decided to stop dreaming to maintain his mental health
Now he hardly talks to people
Just stays in his basement
Writing infinity, by painting himself
Painting himself

This is a strange universe
Is it all just a blueprint?
In the real universe, is my consciousness useless?
Are we really something a higher intelligence made up?
A figment of imagination colored by a cosmic paintbrush?
Maybe all of our art creates the fate of other beings
Then every character in ever novel thinks it's alive and were
just gods
Ruling blindly
Just a theory
I don't know what it means
But that's the story of the man who trained himself not to dream

Linky

It's something I have been looking into lately.

The picture you saw with the pyramid and the burning bush, and the strings, and the dimensions.. It's something, I don't have the complete or even bare meaning of.. Basically it's showing the structure of reality, maybe..
edit on 30-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Schizophrenia isn't real. You're just want attention. There's no voices. There's no such thing as schizophrenia and it's more than likely you making up lies because nobody ever cared about you and you figured you can just make up hearing voices to make yourself sound different. The minute schizophrenia was classified as a legitimate disorder people were like 'oh i have that'. It's nothing but your imagination but no voices whatsoever.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: thighs

your right schizophrenia isnt real. Its not a mental illness

Its a device that reads your mind and body, and can communicate by sounds and feelings. Its been getting into the human race for a long time now, and seems to evolve its attacks based on what it learns, a type of matrix. If you stopped accusing me and the millions of others around the world and did actual research, you could see how people suffer. There is i believe an ancient technology, as well as humans modern attempts to replicate it.

I see from how you write i cannot convince you that i HONESTLY have voices that know me and attack me often, and for years being on the wrong medications and living in bad places they tortured me to the point of near suicide.

things are ok and manageable for me today, and im sure the nurses who saw me cry and break down in the hospital asking for a labotamy could attest to how real voices really are.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
A person has a wise self and a collection of sub selves.
The sub selves handle a variety of areas of personal expertise, you are likely experiencing a reality distortion based on emotional pain that you are suppressing and this is manifesting as delusional states amongst your sub selves, which is in turn misleading and displacing your wise self.
youtu.be...
Aa reply to: sanitizedinfo

edit on 30-5-2015 by starswift because: structure

top topics

<<   2 >>

join