It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House bill would require gun owners to have liability insurance

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1
Really? Criminals are going to purchase gun insurance then the insurance companies will compensate families of their victims? Right! All criminals are really law abiding citizens. Would anyone like to purchase a bridge from me? The real agenda here is to make it too expensive for any decent American to have a gun so they can roll right over everyone with no fear of consequences.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5
Don't forget to insure other things which can hurt people:
1. Knives.
2. You should pay for tree insurance for every tree on your property since a branch could fall on someone and hurt someone
3. Branches. I once stepped on a branch and a part of it was sharp enough to penetrate through my shoe and cut my foot. There should be insurance for all branches.
4. Forks are sharp too.
5. I've had paper cuts. Paper is dangerous because the edges are sharp and you can get cut. Paper cuts are also likely to cause an infection so paper should have extra high priced insurance.
6. Pens and pencils are sharp. Sometimes people use them as weapons to stab other people also. These should all be insured.

Need I go on? Insuring guns is pure stupidity and anyone who supports the idea is stupid or ignorant. It is time to quit tolerating such stupid behavior pretending it is being done to protect someone. This is all pure agenda and nothing more. People need to get real.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: zbrain75

And don't forget fists?

At what stage do you acknowledge there is a reason we send our troops into battle with guns...vs. forks, knives, pencils et al.

Perhaps because guns are optimally designed to efficiently kill people?

Once you can differentiate between a pencil and gun, we can revisit the conversation.

I own guns...doesn't mean I have to abuse my own intelligence to support my right to do so.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thefallenone

You seem to have a strange idea of what it is like to live in the United States. The vast majority do not walk the streets in fear. Where are you getting the idea to the contrary? From gun owners? Not one has ever made such a claim. Why are you so intent on putting your words into their mouths? If people want to purchase insurance on the use of their firearm, they are more than able to do so. There isn't any reason to force anyone into it. As for accidents, well most health insurance coverage cover that as it is a covered health issue. So why have "gun insurance"?

You really seem only intent on insulting people simply because they do not buy what you are trying to sell them. Between your strawman arguments, insults, and constantly saying that you're leaving, I'm beginning to smell a troll.

edit on 2-6-2015 by timequake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   
If this was to become law (won't happen) I would have my buddy "accidentally" blast me in the leg with a .22 and get myself a 100k or so.... "insurance fraud" all over this, as well as it being a disarmament attempt. Dumb idea!

posted on Jun, 3 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Heres another one..threepercenternation.com...
A bill to bug them.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join