It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NASA social conditioning........

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

So your post proves that no government agency has ever lied to us?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Never said that, but you just keep showing how YOU like to jump to conclusions without knowing all the facts!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

BUT it's only conspiracy types and those who see stuff in lens flares and other weird stuff they become emotionally tied to who actually think NASA is lying to them.
The rest of us don't share those beliefs. SORRY

You're quite welcome to believe whatever you would like, that is your right.

I just find it odd that someone who has thousands of posts on this website would use phrase "conspiracy type" as a pejorative; most on here proudly wear that badge as the less derogatory synonym of this phrase is just "truth seeker".

I'm not really emotionally attached to much; but I do care about the truth.

I know also as you get older it is tough to find work and sometimes one must take whatever is available however distasteful it may be.

Do YOU also remember the site motto DENY IGNORANCE !!!!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Right, and the site motto is neither "believe everything the government tells you".

Of course the government is not always lying.

Do they lie sometimes?

Do they omit truths?

The best lies are wrapped in truths.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Just a question as I'm not debating in this thread any longer... But when you psyops guys condition the enemy is the main tool an online poll where one sixth of the choices are dodgy?

If so, that is brilliant . I feel much better about that check I sent Uncle Sam this year.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman

Just a question as I'm not debating in this thread any longer... But when you psyops guys condition the enemy is the main tool an online poll where one sixth of the choices are dodgy?

If so, that is brilliant . I feel much better about that check I sent Uncle Sam this year.

You think all psyops are run on US "enemies" and none ever on the American public or allies?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   

So you are the culprit behind those crappy USA today and ESPN polls!!!

Uncovered brother!!!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:07 AM
link   

So by your logic if someone lies once they always lie and everybody in their family lies too.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Right, and the site motto is neither "believe everything the government tells you".

Do they lie sometimes?

Do they omit truths?

LOOK how long you argued over an OBVIOUS lens flare on your other thread!

You have conditioned yourself NEVER to believe anything it seems!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Are you suggesting he psyoped himself?

Thats a strange thing to ponder.

Great thread imo. S&F

This is why I joined ATS. You don't read stuff like this on news.google.com

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

BUT it's only conspiracy types and those who see stuff in lens flares and other weird stuff they become emotionally tied to who actually think NASA is lying to them.
The rest of us don't share those beliefs. SORRY

You're quite welcome to believe whatever you would like, that is your right.

I just find it odd that someone who has thousands of posts on this website would use phrase "conspiracy type" as a pejorative; most on here proudly wear that badge as the less derogatory synonym of this phrase is just "truth seeker".

I'm not really emotionally attached to much; but I do care about the truth.

I know also as you get older it is tough to find work and sometimes one must take whatever is available however distasteful it may be.

First mine is not a belief. My view is based in reality. It's a fact not a belief.
Second no way would I ever ever wear the badge of conspiracy theorist proudly. I might as well don a dunce cap. Conspiracy theorist and truth seeker are worlds apart if you ask me.
It seems you are emotionally attached to these issues when as you are presented with logical explanations for them you constantly say But...but...but...
Your last sentence doesn't make sense in context with this conversation so I'm going to ignore it.
edit on 5302015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Do they lie sometimes?

Do they omit truths?

LOOK how long you argued over an OBVIOUS lens flare on your other thread!

You have conditioned yourself NEVER to believe anything it seems!

Actually I think the conditioning is to never change your mind once you decide something rings true. Never entertain a new paradigm because it conflicts with what you've decided is absolute .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

LOL

Just like nonces, they expose themselves

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 11:51 AM
link   
A few nighttime ballgames in progress. Batter up!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

a reply to: Legman

NASA is ultimately run by the DOD, and my avatar is not made up, it is a real patch and department/group/division - does not my avatar indicate a social conditioning group/program in the DOD?

So given that there is the possibility of ET on CERES, no matter how slim, then NASA is just incompetent?

The patch is interesting in the sense that a knight is free to move around the board despite being blocked by your own pieces. The only piece able to do so.

I looked at the patch and I never even clicked..... Good point

NASA something..... just keeping the thread on track

edit on 30-5-2015 by EA006 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: DJW001

To be honest... why in the hell would nasa release pictures of a bright spot to begin with if there was a cover-up?

They seem to like saying wow look at this oddity, like the "moving' mars rock. Attention maybe?

Ceres was already strange maybe the water vapor is from heating of domed living quarters.

In January 2014, emissions of water vapor were detected from several regions of Ceres.[20] This was somewhat unexpected, because large bodies in the asteroid belt do not typically emit vapor, a hallmark of comets.
[/quote

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

It is becoming more obvious that the distinction between comets and asteroids is not hard and fast. It has more to do with the eccentricity of their orbit rather than their composition.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Char-Lee

Wow you are right. Never thought of this.
Nasa is is hiding aliens.

cheers

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

S&F for staying out of the box

Like you, I believe they are conditioning the masses. But even if they weren't, the msm's methods of reporting would ensure it happens.

One of the biggest coverups in our space efforts were with the 1970s twin Viking missions. The lander Search for Life experiments remain controversial. Did anybody ever wonder why that experiment was not repeated with other, refined methods?

On those two missions, the twin orbiters found incredible grooves all over the surface of Phobos, the largest moon. But they have totally ignored and not shown us any better examples of the order and alignment of those grooves than they revealed--I believe mistakenly--from that mission. (After that, all images had to go to an independent contractor rather than being instantly dumped to the public.) Since then, Phobos is hardly mentioned and complete sets of the thousands of images taken of it by subsequent missions are not found on typical NASA and ESA sites. Of course, they also don't want to discuss further the fact that Phobos contains vast void areas that could mean that it is a placed habitat which would also, of course, explain its near perfect orbit around Mars.

As I've stated before NASA doesn't allow a single item in the Cape's gift shot to show the shape of or mention the term "UFO." Those guys either have no sense of humor or have an agenda.

NASA is basically, these days, an agency to get you used to the ideal that space is a mysterious place for you to look into and expand your mind but they don't push the envelope too hard, and they want absolute control over every aspect. Which is why they have never taken it upon themselves to publicly investigate those things called UFOs.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
As I've stated before NASA doesn't allow a single item in the Cape's gift shot to show the shape of or mention the term "UFO." Those guys either have no sense of humor or have an agenda.

...Or perhaps they are a scientific institution, and would prefer to keep their image as such, rather than sell random trinkets based on pseudo-scientific premises that have nothing to do with the actual science that they conduct. I'll bet the Smithsonian's giftshop doesn't sell any bigfoot merchandise either.
edit on 5/30/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join