It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More NASA social conditioning........

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Many on here believe NASA has lied about much, even if you completely exclude anything to do with our moon visits.

I just thought I would illustrate another example of NASA social conditioning/disinformation, this time on the CERES mystery.

For those who don't know, the mystery is this:

When NASA's Dawn spacecraft approached CERES, there was something interesting in the pictures. There were two bright lights in one of CERES craters that stayed bright even after CERES passed into the Sun's shadow. If the lights had faded at that point, a plausible explanation would have been that the Sun's light was reflecting off some especially shiny ice or rock formation. But they didn't fade, as seen in the link below.

Some have hypothesized there is some tall mountain at the bottom of the crater which managed to catch the sunlight while the rest of Ceres was in the Sun shadow. I think that is grasping and I don't buy that. I can agree there might be some large sheet of ice at the bottom of a crater, something that froze over at some point long ago, but how would such a large sheet of ice form on the top or side of a mountain?

Many thought these lights may be related to some ancient or ongoing ET activity.

Is that impossible or possible?

It is possible and is not impossible, yet when NASA presented us with their little vote on what we thought was going on with those lights on CERES, alien activity was not even a choice!

Yet we know scientifically and mathematically it should be a choice.

So it appears NASA does not even want the masses to consider this possibility.........so as I said, either they are scientifically incompetent or it is more social conditioning.

CERES lights GIF

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

I notices that there was no option for the electrical universe option . Could it have been electrical discharge ? They do seem to limit the options they give us .Dont want anyone thinking outside their box I guess .

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Alien outposts.
Case closed.

They're not going to share the real results, so I can make up what I like.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I notices that there was no option for the electrical universe option . Could it have been electrical discharge ? They do seem to limit the options they give us .Dont want anyone thinking outside their box I guess .

Electrical discharge IS good thinking outside the box, though I don't think such an event would be continuous and go on and on as this appears to be doing.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   

I think maybe you might be reading to much into this. I am not sure Nasa has a social conditioning department.

One thing that tickles my mind a little bit about the Ice(or whatever) on Ceres is I wonder why its not covered with dust.

That would indicate its recent? right?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:55 AM
link   
One box says 'Other' so obviously they were looking for someone to stick in Alien there. Oh! it's social engineering alright, just not in the way you might expect.
Just to add, I have noticed before, and it looks to me like there are frames missing in that GIF. You can see the bright spots as they disappear into the terminator, but you don't see them as they appear from the left. Ask yourself why that!
edit on 30-5-2015 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Legman

NASA is ultimately run by the DOD, and my avatar is not made up, it is a real patch and department/group/division - does not my avatar indicate a social conditioning group/program in the DOD?

So given that there is the possibility of ET on CERES, no matter how slim, then NASA is just incompetent?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I would really like to see some of the smart asses on here that criticize NASA at every opportunity to show us their skills on ANYTHING to do with space, we have a thread on here were members post there astrophotography skills so can you do even that!

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Lol...

By your logic since TRICARE Management Activity falls under DoD then Nasa is Consciously pushing crappy healthcare plans.

buddy A LOT of US have worked for the DoD and had high clearances. Thats not really a special thing and its not really unknown that the US uses Psyops and other social programs.

But NONE of this even remotely ... and i meaaannn reeemmmooootttttley points to NASA conditioning us through a poll.

again.

lol

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

I would really like to see some of the smart asses on here that criticize NASA at every opportunity to show us their skills on ANYTHING to do with space, we have a thread on here were members post there astrophotography skills so can you do even that!

Who pays for NASA? Taxpayers. So is it unreasonable that the people funding NASA or any other government organization expect accountability and get upset when they are being lied to and/or manipulated?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

NASA is ultimately run by the DOD, and my avatar is not made up, it is a real patch and department/group/division - does not my avatar indicate a social conditioning group/program in the DOD?

So given that there is the possibility of ET on CERES, no matter how slim, then NASA is just incompetent?

The patch is interesting in the sense that a knight is free to move around the board despite being blocked by your own pieces. The only piece able to do so.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Who pays for NASA? Taxpayers. So is it unreasonable that the people funding NASA or any other government organization expect accountability and get upset when they are being lied to and/or manipulated?

Who pays for the CIA? Who pays for Israel's armament? Who pays for John McCain to travel across the world just to watch someone get water boarded? We do! Do you have any say?

.....ok, ok, I might have made the last one up....might have.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

But NASA is neither lying nor trying to manipulate you. The bright patches did not remain bright patches as they crossed the terminator. They are clearly area with a higher albedo than the rest of the asteroid. If they were attempting to mislead, why would they publish the images in the first place? Furthermore, because any failure on NASA's part tends to result in spectacular public failure, they are also remarkably accountable for a government agency.

Your belief that NASA is run by the Department of Defense is simply wrong. They have been known to collaborate, but their mission and goals, not to mention personnel and organizational cultures, are completely different.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

To be honest... why in the hell would nasa release pictures of a bright spot to begin with if there was a cover-up?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Legman
a reply to: DJW001

To be honest... why in the hell would nasa release pictures of a bright spot to begin with if there was a cover-up?

So we don't trust them, that way when we they do something sinister we will all just say "oh that figures".
edit on 30-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:26 AM
link   

NASA is not run by the DOD.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

BUT it's only conspiracy types and those who see stuff in lens flares and other weird stuff they become emotionally tied to who actually think NASA is lying to them.
The rest of us don't share those beliefs. SORRY

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

S&F for staying out of the box

Like you, I believe they are conditioning the masses. But even if they weren't, the msm's methods of reporting would ensure it happens.

Just like our history, the truth about the universe, will not be told to the masses.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Well on NUMEROUS occasions on here PEOPLE like you seem to walk about with your eyes shut the simplest experience seems to be a puzzle to you I have just posted on another thread of yours regarding a lens flare that was caused by contrast by the way.

Again with this object members on here go for the most unlikely cause first, having claims of lights on the surface when it may again be just down to photographic exposure/minerals in that region. Just to show you an extreme example.

A white sheet of paper showing as black which I posted on another thread to explain an image.

First it's white

Now it's black

Try digging deeper into how things are done instead of thinking everybody is hiding something !

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657

BUT it's only conspiracy types and those who see stuff in lens flares and other weird stuff they become emotionally tied to who actually think NASA is lying to them.
The rest of us don't share those beliefs. SORRY

You're quite welcome to believe whatever you would like, that is your right.

I just find it odd that someone who has thousands of posts on this website would use phrase "conspiracy type" as a pejorative; most on here proudly wear that badge as the less derogatory synonym of this phrase is just "truth seeker".

I'm not really emotionally attached to much; but I do care about the truth.

I know also as you get older it is tough to find work and sometimes one must take whatever is available however distasteful it may be.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join