It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Wide Trumpet Sounds Debunked-2015

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:21 AM
link   
This video refutes some of the claims of "Strange Sounds" being heard around the world. Most are hoaxes.Some are genuine but easily explained. (Chris White)

*amy2x (My Opinion)-People like Glen Beck,Alex Jones and George Noory and his guests feed you these Hoaxes like they are legitimate news.They Fear people out of their minds so they buy website subscriptions and click on their website ads for Gold,Silver,Nutrient Supplement etc.....They got to pay the bills at the cost of their integrity though. These People have much more equipment and resources than Chris White but debunking would cut in to the revenue stream IMHO.

Chris did a great job of Debunking.I am sure there are many more Hoax video's out there that he has not yet seen.

edit on 30-5-2015 by amy2x because: Spelling Error

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

This was debunked years ago...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeadSeraph

This was debunked years ago...

Hmmmm...the vid or the sounds ?

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Just because someone says so in a youtube video, dont make it so..

Anyhoo already posted HERE

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I'm sure there has been some debunking in the past but Cool-Aid Jones,Beck and others are pushing as relevant right now. a reply to: DeadSeraph

edit on 30-5-2015 by amy2x because: spelling Error

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:33 AM
link   

I don't keep up on News except as it graces me here. I heard the trumpet sounds myself. 30 minutes..

The sounds are real.

This was after I knew they were debunked as internet hoaxes..

But then I heard it man..

For me it was mostly the rumble sound.. Made me think circling drone.. The sound was coming in and out, so I was thinking it was pretty high up, and only certain angles lend to hearing it well. But then the rumble shifted into the trumpet sound.. "Souded" interdimensional.. OR maybe it sounded like electromagnetic forces pushing and rebounding on each other..

Map of over 4,000 sky sounds experiences.
edit on 30-5-2015 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

You're right about those hosts. It's the reason I don't listen to a certain 1am radio show anymore. All they seem to do is invite authors on the show and for 4 hours you hear that you have to buy their book for more information.

That said, I do think there is something to the sounds that some people are claiming to hear. All the Youtube videos and people "recording" it and putting it online are likely all hoaxed. I don't believe it can be recorded as it's something that's heard on a metaphysical level.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Please add to the existing thread below:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thank you. Thread closed

new topics

top topics

join