It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
how to transcend distance by investing in time........ if you were a water molecule.

a starting point

your end point could be the other side of the world, once that latent heat energy is released.

truly a drop in the bucket, but the consituents of a planetary climate regime.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
I dont get it? what did that have to do with what we have been discussing??? Not being rude or anything, but thats a little off, yes we know what evaporation is. Thankyou though,
Dani

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
energy transfer is how the sun gives us plankton................ trophic cascade gives us meat........ this is how we can think.

the latent heat of evaporation is a mechanism by which our biosphere plays tag with energy, but instead of loosing to thermodynamics the energy is unpacked on the other side of the earth.

prob. not that revelant. but an interesting ability none the same.

edit:

energy is passed through space by diff. mechansims than it is passed in our biosphere

edit:

the biosphere kneeds and works the energy in cycles and feedback mechanisms, using it so efficiently that modern design can only hope to achieve such heights of application

[edit on 1/2/2005 by baaronhaile]

[edit on 1/2/2005 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
yea i got a little excited, anyways what i think i was getting at is that is weather is energy transfer.

look to energy transfer mechanisms to impact it.

water cyle; orbital parameters; ???

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   
hrm so your saying that we could transmit an energy to affect others?

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Hello, I'm new, and this is my first post. I looked this thread up, because, well, I feel I can control the weather. My friends and other people around me, call me to ask the weather. I have been fasinated with everything from weather and climate, to stars and the moon, since an early age. I play softball, and if I dont feel like playing, I somehow, make it rain, for a cancelled game. If I feel like playing, I can make it stop, with-in minutes. How I do this, I have no such clue. This is why I am on this board, to find out. I do nothing special, I just look up at the sky, and BANG. If you did a search for my area, I bet last summer, it rained alot on Tuesdays, and Fridays. Well, sometimes Thursday. It all depends on my emotions, physical nature, and mental awarness. I used to think it was a coini, but it happens all to often. I love snow, sometimes. I made it snow one night, just a few flakes, but I did it. I was dumbfounded by this. I was in complete shock, when the snow feel. See, I deliever the News Paper, so I am out early in the morning, and since I started, it has rained twice, in 6 months, between the hours of 3-6 am. A wet paper, is a bad paper, right? OH, yeah, I love the 4:00 am hour, not sure why again, but 4:00 am is the most wonderfull time of the morning.

I can remember this one day, I was on my way home from viewing a Pro-football camp, and my family was with me. I was running late for a game, and I looked up into the sky, to rain. Not more then 10 minutes later, it rained so hard I had to pull over. Thunderous lightning, and quarter sized drops. My Fiancee ( soon to be wife ) was terrified, because, really, we thought I used to play around, and it just happened to percipite, but this time, something happened. Well, when I finally got to the game, as soon as I pulled to park, the hot sun came out, and dried the fields. GAME ON... It was pretty funny, because everyone at the ball-park said, Hey, look who brought the sun.

I don't know how to do it, it just happens. But thanks for listening, and I have many more differant experiance, and happenings, that I will be sharing and trying to understand.......

I can tell you this, I am far from normal, and most things and views, people dont understand, and I dont try to talk about it, because it's not normal, unless, of course, you listen. I truely believe I am of a differant nature, or being. I just don't know how, to harness my power to my capabilites.. Insight would be great, so please feel free to point me in the right direction.. This is my first attempt to understand things. BECUASE AS OF LATE, I AM TERRIFIED OF THINGS THAT HAVE BEEN OCCURING IN MY LIFE, AND I NEED SOMEONE>>>>> THAT KNOWS<

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   
[edit on 1/3/2005 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
doh!

[edit on 1/3/2005 by baaronhaile]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Hello,
There is alot of Sun out today, i might go outside and meditate and try to conjure a small storm or some winds. If i have any succes i will tell you all.
Dani

please do let us know..... will share your confidence.

Klain:

yes we can share energy. all the environment has a measured electromagnetic field, including ourselves

it is difficult to realize this and even harder to use [let alone describe it]

but i think there are many eastern medicinal techniques which perscribe to the "wholistic body", where organs and diet work in harmonies.

[not unlike the study of ecology]

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
yeh maybe that why acupunture works balencing the areas

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   
yeh maybe that why acupunture works balencing the areas

weve covered a lot here not always concering weather but i dunno we really need proof i heard that magetic fields can be transmitted into us to switch off parts of the brain
so maybe we can tranmit it as well as a sort of protection from magnetic fields

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I just wanted to give my 2 cents on this, i was redirected here from another thread.

I used to smoke a ton of weed, i mean a lot. I did for 2 years, then i stoped for a month, and the last part of that month without a doubt in my mind i could control the weather.

For about 2 weeks i could make it rain and stop at will, it was amazing. If i wanted a ride to work from my mom, i would make it rain, i would make it rain at work so less peole would show up, make it sunny on days off, make it rain all say then stop at 1 am so i could sneak out. At first this would take a large amount of energy, but i began to get used to it, it was facinateing. After that month i started smoking again for about a year and then i moved out to california, and i have not smoked in 6 months
!

I like the rain. For those that dont know California is haveing tons of rain latly, cant take all the credit going on in cali right now, but i know its raining when i want it to here. Example My family went to lake Tahao to ski, we were going to go for like 5 days, when we got there no snow, i wanted to leave so bad, my sisters boyfriend was there and he had to take a plan out at the end of the trip so he could get back to florida for his police acadamy. We stayed 3 days, it snowed the entire time we were there. worse every day, since we left it has been fine, we were going to get snowed in so we left 2 days early, sure enough 6feet+ of snow fell in 36 hours we got out, took 4 hours to go 60 miles, after just 2 feet had fallen, i was back home, playing my Halo 2 online and everything worked out.

Another example, this one you can check up. Back about 5-6 years ago, cant remember well, i had just moved to florida, and hurricane Floyd was coming straight at Stuart Florida, like a Cat4 straight at us. At the last moment it made an immediant turn north, i was so dissapointed, over the next few days i tryed to make another hurricane, yes tried, and almost succeded, what formed was off the coast of florida about 100 miles north and 100 miles out east in the water from where i was, the object as a direct quote that i will never forget from the Weather Channel "This is 100% not tropical and we expect no further developments or even how this has formed" "A hurricane like cloud formation has formed off the coast of florida with a eye wall". This was shown on the weather channel. After this i became very sick and the storm dissapeared right away, but man i was so proud. I am surre if you took the time to look for the weather images about after a week floyd hit you will see it, it was before irene hit so theres a window. I will search for it myself.

In conclution weather control by mind i think is very real, but only a certain few can do it.

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
www.atmos.umd.edu...

should be a couple of days before this sat image, the town i was in is east of the big lake there. you can see what i think is the remains!

Ok so it must have happen between sept 15-20 1999, buta ll the damm images are not looking in the area i need, i will contune the search

[edit on 1/7/2005 by TKainZero]

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   
we can send rockets up there .we can use chem trials.look that one up on the internet interesting stuff on the subject.we did some studies with nasa a year or 2 ago about clouds and formation of them.there is alot we can do to change the weather just look at global warming we did that.flukemol...........

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   
pretty good reply thanks for that you seems most interesting especially if it can be done with weed or coming off weed

im most interested in seeing everybodys replys here

posted on Jan, 7 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Never did it while on weed, it take alot of conentration, i dont think i could acheive that when i am on weed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join