It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
ok just a quick note if anybody here knows an advisor could you ask him if your interested to ovoiusly to send me info on how to open a research project for this topic

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13

P.S. are u a meterologist fallout? (real question)

As a matter of fact I am. And as for proof that it does not affect, well like I said before I do not have a PHD. in Atmospheric dynamics, but I do know that solar flares are to large to cause extreme weather.

What I mean by that is that extreme weather is restricted to a relatively small area of our planed and even the smallest solar flare (often many times the size of Earth) is not precise enough to have an affect on a single location on our planet. Also, magnetic forces have no affect on weather in any study or class that I have seen or participated in.

Finally, this may not settle anything but I have had this conversation with a person who has been a solar forecaster for over 8yrs and he just scoffed at me. I figured it is more his business to know how solar flares affect us then me who focuses on terrestrial weather.

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 02:14 PM
link   
could it be possible for humans to emit a field similar to this?

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
It is possible, I know this because I can do it. I don't want to say much about it because you can not really put words to it. The easest way for me to explain it would be "That you must manipulate the energy paterns around you". You guys may be onto something about the electrical stuff. The stuff goes crazy around me sometimes.

mysticshadow I would really like to meet your friend it would be interesting to compare notes.

P.S

I've been able to do this since I was six years old.

[edit on 28-12-2004 by Killer 5]

posted on Dec, 28 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
6 years old....that is so not fair...lol
-Dani

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:01 AM
link   
i had to wait to get an interest in it so i was about 11 or 12

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:35 AM
link   
ok lets do a poll if you can do it or believe in it say yes or no and a comment then the votes can be counted

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Guess I am one of those see it to believe it guys. Maybe that is why I have so many mixed emotions about god and our relationship.

I am interested to what extent those of you that say you can change weather can affect it. Are you sure your not just conditioning your mind and body to just ignore the affects of high/low temps or are you talking full blown sever weather?

Thanks for your time and have a great day!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:28 AM
link   
i think its possible i can do it oh yeh and in answer to

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
Yes we could klain, focus our energies toward making storm clouds. Sounds good to me, we could start a new thread and have many people join in.
Dani

well im gonna start one here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

so please feel free to join us in this test

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 06:30 AM
link   
i dont intend sevear weather but to my knowledge this has'nt happened before maybe it will if everybody works together maybe it wont lets see first

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Yes, i believe this i spossible, for klains poll thingy.

The only thing is alltough we may get alot of people to join we do not have a single place for each of us to focus on, where is te storm going to form?. Meaning if we're going to try and conjure storms, there might not be any point in us doing all of it together because we all live so far away.
Normally when doing a large community/ global meditation or prayer, everyones energy is focused on one thing, such as the earth.
-Dani

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
yes i was thinking of one location

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I can't believe this thread lasted this long before someone mentions HAARP - High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program. 'Tis a Project aimed at measuring the effects of heating up the ionosphere @ specific points....highly debated government project that is said to not only manipulate weather patterns but to also affect human mood, etc..

Do a google search on HAARP and you'll turn up a huge amount of material.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
thanks for that but its a little off topic we are talking about people being able to do it just by thinking about it (nothing like storm from x-men nothing that big) but yeah thanks anyway

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
if everybodys up for that weather test it will probably good to keep a set time dont worrie about time zones if we done it with a few hours difference there would be a constant focus on one place

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes, anybody want to talk about this in the libary/chat?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Whats the library/chat????
Dani

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I CAN CHANGE THE WEATHER JUST TELL ME A PLACE AND THE TIME ITS EASY 4 ME NOW I CAN MAKE LIGHTNING!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Are you just joking around about that or are you serious???? You sounded like you were completely joking around. About the whole lightening post.
-Dani

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Hello,
Before i was mentioning how i believe humans affect the weather oftenly, without meaning too, and that i first noticed this because it is almost always sunny on Sundays when i go to church, its on the first page for those who would like to read it first.
Well i have also noticed that my church is also within like 30 seconds of 4 other churches and then a couple more minutes from alot of others, so its a largely Church building populated area. That probably helps/means alot.
Dani

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join