It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

weather

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2004 @ 03:02 PM
link   
hi i was wondering if any body can or thinks humans could change the weather?

i think its possible!

at the moment i dont have any facts to back it up if any1 has any link please reply

its been a belief in tribsfor so long know if it was a load or crap then why hav'nt they gave up on the idea of rain dances etc

im not saying that people could change the weather like in the x-men with huge destructive power i thinking more along the lines or it raining the next day or sunny?

just an idea

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yes its possible.

I have seen it done.

Why would tribal groups continue to try to manipulate the weather without any results?

[edit on 24-12-2004 by mysticshadow]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 12:18 PM
link   
where have you seen this what tribe more answers please

[edit on 24-12-2004 by klain]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:15 PM
link   
It wasn't any tribal group, or a group for that matter. Just a single person, a close friend.

I can't explain how but he just created a storm out of nothing on a perfectly sunny day. He explained it as manipulating the energy around him. I wish I could explain in more detail...

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
whot about this fact:
"Originally, a rain dance was a ceremonial dance done by certain Native American tribes to induce the weather to change."

[edit on 24/12/04 by MiTo]

posted on Dec, 24 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yes you can manipulate the weather. These storms that are suddenly impaling Ohio, isn't out of nowhere...

Plus, you can call upon other Devas, such as wind, water, snow, sun etc. To help you accomplish you're mission.

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   
ok kool mystic shadow why cant you give any more details?

i would be very interested in hearing more...

posted on Dec, 25 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   
We're already changin the weather. Its called global warming

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   
What do you want to know?

I have more details, I just couldn't explain "manipulating the energy around him" in much more detail because it is hard to explain in words.

He has a hard time understanding how he does it himself, but he says most people in his family can manipulate the weather.

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 03:01 AM
link   
hrm interseting maybe when he says energy hes talking about magnetic a direct link has been found between sunspots solar flares and a shifting jetstream so when ever we have bad weather (extreme) it is believed to come from the sun maybe he can mnipulate this field not only that it would make sense in an evolutionary sense to change the weather so you could adapt the environment to you own desire

any microwaves or electric stuff mess up a lot in his house when he alks by it?

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Hello Klain and others,
I understand alot of how our energies can affect the weather so i will do my best to try and explain what i've come to understand.
First of all i will start by telling you that millions of people affect the weather every day, week, and month. Have you ever noticed how Sundays seem to be very sunny and beautiful outside very often.(if you live in a christian area mainly) This is because on Sundays known to most christians as the Sabbath day when they go to church, christians all around are going to try and send off more loving thoughts then usual, to worship their God, praise him, and to learn. These energies are always affecting Earth, positive thoughts send out positive energy levels which result in more Sunny, happy, and pretty weather. Then in times of massive stress among populations and misery storms will churn up very fast, and their negative thoughts will send out negative energies which reslut in the bad weather.

Now for the person someone mentioned that brought a storm out in a beautiful sunny day simply with his mind seemingly. To do this takes a person who has a very highly evolved soul, power which can only be gained through spiritual awareness, which is achieved through meditation, etc.... Unless of course the person is born with unatural abilities, this means their soul is already very highly evolved through other lifetimes and such. I could explain the incarnation cycle but perhaps another time.
When a person begins to harness the amazing powers and abilities of their spirit/soul, then they will be able to focus all their energy and thoughts into a single purpose in order to make it happen, such as conjurring a storm out of nowhere.

And if your going to ask," Can you do this stuff since you seem to know so much about it and are sure of it?". Heres my answer in advance, NO, i don't have many abilties, im just a beginner in spiritual evolutionizing as i would call it, i can heal my body curently when it is sick, but nothing more for now. I trust that with more meditation i will soon be able to harness these amazing abilities.(including telekenisis, telepathy, healing, levitation, longevity, etc.) Yes it's all REAL, anyone can learn how to be telekenetic, You just have to take the time out to practice focus and so on...Research it!!!
I also havent really ever tryed to conjure a storm out of nowhere, so maybe i already can do such a thing! Makes you wonder....

I hope this message helped,
Best wishes,
Dani

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Yeah right, it's Sunday today and it's pissing down with rain.
Where is your christian sun today eh?

The Russians have been doing weather manipulation for yrs.
And weather manipulation has been considered as a weapon.

www.demonhunter.btinternet.co.uk...

www.allthingspass.com...

www.orwelltoday.com...

www.whale.to...

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Hello, lol, i never said it was always sunny, however the majority of the time, at least where i live (Woodlands, Texas), it is strangely sunny most of the time.
At first when i was young and believed in the normal christian understanding of God, i thought it must be this way b/c it was the sabbath day and God made it sunny with his love. However, then when i learned that Sunday isnt even the true Sabbath day (it's Saturday!!) i was gravely confused. Why, if sunday wasnt Gods Sabbath, would it so oftenly be pretty and sunny out on Sundays!?!? Then i came to a great realization that it was human thoughts that must be affecting all life and nature, this is when i began to understand what "God" really was. I tryed to research and learn from other spiritual masters and found that they confirmed much of this. It depends on the energies within the humans. It's not ALWAYS going to be sunny or rainy b/c of human emotions! The weather can still run it self, we just commonly affect the weather sometimes without meaning to. I said SOMETIMES, lol, it rains on sundays still where i live too, man! Come on don't criticize me, im just still trying to learn new stuff and this is one of my theories that seems to be right so far, its logical to me and makes sense. So it's mainly what i think it may be, and im almost sure that its right.

Cool websites by the way, thanks Anok, no offense intended,
Regards,
Dani

[edit on 26-12-2004 by Vesuvius 13]

posted on Dec, 26 2004 @ 10:25 PM
link   
No offense taken....I wasn't really criticizing you I just thought that was funny since I just came home from walking for an hour in the pouring rain. And believe me I was praying for it to stop, but with no luck. I guess my fellow towns ppl were making it rain on purpose so I'd get wet. Assholes...LOL

I do agree though that Human conscience does effect our environment in some way, but I don't think on the local weather level.

(and btw if you post on here often you will get criticized, gotta have a thick skin mate)

[edit on 26/12/2004 by ANOK]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Okay Klain and others, heres my friend-

Hi, yes, I can manipulate the weather. I have been able to since I was about 4 yrs old. Most people in my family share that talent.

Although I understand how I use it, I can not understand why I can. I have a few theories-

One is that all people are capable of weather manipulation, telekinesis, telepathy, levitation, etc. but it is just a few that realise how to use that part of our brain. (Remember that we don't use our entire brain, a lot is left unused.) When we are young we possess these talents, but society tells us such things are impossible (or evil for that matter) so we let go of those talents. So really there are no paranormal or supernatural abilities, all normal and natural.

Hey Vesuvius 13, that was another one of my theories - "...Unless of course the person is born with unatural abilities, this means their soul is already very highly evolved through other lifetimes and such..." that it came/evolved from previous lifetimes.

You (Vesuvius 13) seem to be on the right track, emotions & thoughts can affect the weather, its just concentrating those energies on your intentions and then you will get results.

Klain, interesting theory, yeah we have a lot of electrical stuff mess up in our house and we dont have any electrical problems.

I hope this helped in some way,

Cya!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
hi yeah thanks for the replies i also think i can change the weather ive done it more than 30 times usually i have to be depressed i can only seem to make storms not any good weather i think that i was born with this because from a young age i was able to see ghosts (not any more) when we first moved in i saw one and said "whos that lady!?" i can sense fields of energy as well when i was younger i also (@ the age of 12) could read tarrot cards and do crystal healing and more recently i became aware that i could astral project myself into a storm can any1 else?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
come on guys lets keep this post going i know their must be other who can change the weather

[edit on 27-12-2004 by klain]

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 09:59 AM
link   
I would really like to here about some other people too, there has to be someone out there who can change the weather!

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
how much has your mate told you about how he can do it why can he do it whats his views?

posted on Dec, 27 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
He has told me a lot, I have seen him teach a few to conjure winds

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join