It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

Creepy Mysterious Aircraft Are Flying Over American Cities. FYI.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM

originally posted by: DelMarvel

originally posted by: Rocker2013
So someone points out the logic that one of the companies is a PRODUCTION company, and everyone just ignores that truth entirely and continues with their paranoid beliefs instead...

I'm almost always in agreement with you regarding irrational paranoid beliefs here but in this case I think there has been pretty solid evidence presented that what the OP is talking about are indeed FBI surveillance flights by small planes circling American cities. In the case of Baltimore the FBI even admitted it to the Washington Post and there are other MSM articles describing the fleet as at least 60-100 planes.

I found this article pretty interesting:

Thanks for that link DelMarvel.

Let's hope his FOIA request shows a bit more info on this..

posted on Jun, 1 2015 @ 06:49 PM
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Very likely linked to the FBI Cessna that had electronic sensor and FLIR pods galore that circled Quincy MA (as well as flying over my damn house every day on the way to Quincy from Logan airport) that drove everyone crazy. They were monitoring a young Chechnian linked to Tsarnaev- for a year. Bet the FBI has a valid reason to snoop over there too...

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:31 AM
THIS JUST IN........

It seems that other news agency's are starting to pick up on this story now..

The planes' surveillance equipment is generally used without a judge's approval, and the FBI said the flights are used for specific, ongoing investigations. In a recent 30-day period, the agency flew above more than 30 cities in 11 states across the country, an AP review found. Aerial surveillance represents a changing frontier for law enforcement, providing what the government maintains is an important tool in criminal, terrorism or intelligence probes. But the program raises questions about whether there should be updated policies protecting civil liberties as new technologies pose intrusive opportunities for government spying. U.S. law enforcement officials confirmed for the first time the wide-scale use of the aircraft, which the AP traced to at least 13 fake companies, such as FVX Research, KQM Aviation, NBR Aviation and PXW Services. Even basic aspects of the program are withheld from the public in censored versions of official reports from the Justice Department's inspector general.

edit on 2-6-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:08 PM
a reply to: baddmove

I posted some links earlier.

The mainstream media has actually been reporting on this program for some time which was a little surprising to me.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 01:53 PM
This thread from a few years ago was just revived. Figured I'd link to it for posterity.

Plane circling my city

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:00 PM
Drudgereport has new headlines highlighted in red....

FBI behind mysterious surveillance aircraft over cities...
Planes carrying video, cellphone snooping technology...
Hidden behind fictitious govt 'front' companies...

edit on 6/2/2015 by drphilxr because: link inserted

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 03:12 PM

originally posted by: baddmove
I just came across this article and am really not surprised by it..
Friday, 05/29/2015 - 10:55 am EST

This should probably freak everybody out. According to this, a Minneapolis man noticed an aircraft with an unusual flight pattern when he was out with friends last week. The man, John Zimmerman, is an "aviation buff" and the flight pattern he observed seemed just a little bit odd to him. Sure enough, checking the aircraft's pattern on, it circled around the Mall of America and other locations in Minneapolis at a low altitude. Turns out, the aircraft was registered to a company in Bristow, Virginia (which is outside of Washington, DC). And - get this - there have been other low-altitude flights from aircraft registered to companies in that same city spotted in Boston after the Boston Marathon bombing and more recently in Baltimore during last month's rioting. The best part? There doesn't seem to be much information available about these Virginia companies, other than their names like LCB Leasing and RKT Productions (gee - they sure do love their three-letter initials. Sort of like the FBI, right?)

As an avid Drone/UAV flyer here in my area and involved in many aspects of UAV/sUAV and a R.C. plane pilot, I find this odd behavior kind of disturbing as I put out feelers and none of my fellow flyers know anything about this. From what I know about what WE fly, none of us are capable of these kind of flight times or any kind of distance like what we see on this map. So I have to wonder if it is our government (probably) that is doing this and then I have to wonder why??

If you look at the map you can see that there are quite a few circles concentrating on certain areas for most of the flight.
Not sure what it means but I thought I would throw it out there for all to see, maybe dig a little deeper and see what we can come up with...

Other source..

Hate to say this but watched that movie "good kill" about the drone pilots and Its a matter of when not if that the crap our drones do over sees will be here. Drones are small and quiet and relatively cheap. Our only saving grace is the fit hits the shan is the pilots doing what their ordered to do.

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 06:59 PM
a reply to: baddmove

Looks like CNN picked it up too.

The senior law enforcement official confirmed the existence of the fleet of planes to the CNN and said they are registered under fictitious companies because the FBI wants to be as discreet as possible.

Does the FBI have a secret surveillance air force?

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 07:05 PM
I liked the bit about these planes having fake cell tower pings, so they will force your phones to answer back with their info...

Clever lil fishes

<< 1  2   >>