It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Mysterious Aircraft Are Flying Over American Cities. FYI.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just came across this article and am really not surprised by it..
Friday, 05/29/2015 - 10:55 am EST
link

This should probably freak everybody out. According to this, a Minneapolis man noticed an aircraft with an unusual flight pattern when he was out with friends last week. The man, John Zimmerman, is an "aviation buff" and the flight pattern he observed seemed just a little bit odd to him. Sure enough, checking the aircraft's pattern on flightradar24.com, it circled around the Mall of America and other locations in Minneapolis at a low altitude. Turns out, the aircraft was registered to a company in Bristow, Virginia (which is outside of Washington, DC). And - get this - there have been other low-altitude flights from aircraft registered to companies in that same city spotted in Boston after the Boston Marathon bombing and more recently in Baltimore during last month's rioting. The best part? There doesn't seem to be much information available about these Virginia companies, other than their names like LCB Leasing and RKT Productions (gee - they sure do love their three-letter initials. Sort of like the FBI, right?)

As an avid Drone/UAV flyer here in my area and involved in many aspects of UAV/sUAV and a R.C. plane pilot, I find this odd behavior kind of disturbing as I put out feelers and none of my fellow flyers know anything about this. From what I know about what WE fly, none of us are capable of these kind of flight times or any kind of distance like what we see on this map. So I have to wonder if it is our government (probably) that is doing this and then I have to wonder why??

If you look at the map you can see that there are quite a few circles concentrating on certain areas for most of the flight.
Not sure what it means but I thought I would throw it out there for all to see, maybe dig a little deeper and see what we can come up with...

Other source..
poorrichardsnews.com...
edit on 29-5-2015 by baddmove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:10 PM
link   
There's one circling north of Phoenix right now. N496WW

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: baddmove

Sounds like they are flying Recog. Before anything big can happen, they need to know a lot about their targets... Just a thought... Syx...

EDIT To Add. BTW, I love Your Avatar! Dragons Rock,eh?! LOL!!

edit on 29-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
www.depositagift.com...

"As author of Antebellum, Kayeen was recently nominated to receive the 44th NAACP Image Award for Outstanding Debut Author. His latest project constitutes the conversion of his first stage play, “After Church” into an independent, short film that is being created and developed under the umbrella of his emerging company, RKT Productions."

www.indeed.com...

Production Coordinator
RKT PRODUCTIONS
-
Los Angeles, CA

1999 to 2003

K~
edit on 29-5-2015 by aethertek because: More

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Could be just about anything. My guess is it's for a production company. When movies/shows need exterior shots of large buildings, it's common to do multiple passes. Just because it's a building doesn't mean it can be done in one take.

Here is some info on RKT Productions. It's an address, anyway.

Edit to add: After reading through some more credentialed sites, I retract my previous statement. Sounds like government surveillance for sure.
edit on 5/29/2015 by cmdrkeenkid because: Amended response.

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:26 PM
link   

This bit is creepy! What exactly do they mean by "We have to be very careful this time" ???

from CBS Boston:

FAA spokesman Jim Peters would only say, “We have to be very careful this time” concerning information.

Even the Mayor has been kept in the dark. “We’re as frustrated as our constituents,” said Mayor Tom Koch. “We’d like to be able to give our citizens some answers, but we don’t have any answers.”

source

posted on May, 29 2015 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

I hear that! It is indeed Creepy!! I think He was thinking out loud on that one!! Like, OOPS!!!

edit on 29-5-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   

We have several aircraft fly over every day at lower altitudes than ever before. Creepy nosey.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
I'm still looking and it just gets creepier as I go..

This one is buried deep...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:39 AM
link   
they're tracking cell phones....

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It does sound like some kind of surveillance. If they're circling Minneapolis and the Mall of America my guess is it might have to do with Somali militants.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Just a hunch. I'd upload the PDF but I'm not sure how.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

I don't know. If it's OK for the Mayor of Biloxi to make a public announcement like this, and these other flights are also overhead image collection for Jade Helm, then why wouldn't they also just say so?

No offense but the way things are going Jade Helm is soon going to be attached to every possible hinkiness real or imagined anywhere in America.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
If it's out of Bristow, it's probably Northrop Grumman's imagery guys.

They design high resolution camera systems for tracking vehicles (and individuals, if you use the later models) in cities. Also cell phones.

The older lower res system was Hawkeye, it's still out there.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

They design high resolution camera systems for tracking vehicles (and individuals, if you use the later models) in cities. Also cell phones.

Clearly there is no paranoia in the world we live in...good to know...

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 06:14 AM
link   
They are remote controlled drones equipped with mind war devices (totally speculating). Maybe our astute member Michael Aquino knows something about this?
edit on 30-5-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I wonder if spy planes like these could possibly explain some of the "mysterious sky sounds". They kind of sound like low-flying large aircraft sometimes.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

Then that would completely make sense why these would be flying over a place like the Mall of America and Minneapolis where you have a hot bed of jihadi sympathizers and a location that has been specifically named as a terrorist target. But it is creepy as hell. I guess I want them keeping an eye on people who might try to blow me up but that means down the line someone could do the same to me or my family for who knows what reason. One of the many possible rants is why do they keep bringing in impoverished Somalis and just dump them in the inner city with no jobs but that's off topic I suppose.
edit on 30-5-2015 by DelMarvel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Would they be based at KHEF then? Looking at Google Maps, lots of aircraft just out on the ramp. Maybe a more expeditious (and local) member could head over and take some pictures?

a reply to: Urantia1111

From what I've gathered, you're on the right track. Not just spy planes, and they're certainly not low-flying. Lots about them alluded to in the aviation forum. Look at some of the more recently active, absurdly long threads.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
a reply to: Bedlam

Would they be based at KHEF then? Looking at Google Maps, lots of aircraft just out on the ramp. Maybe a more expeditious (and local) member could head over and take some pictures?
:

Ha! I imagine how that might go!

"You see, officer, I heard there might be some clandestine government spy planes based here and I was just taking some photos for the Above Top Secret website.."

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join