It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Experiences with Sleep Paralysis

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: misguided

Thats how it started with me. For me, it was a scratching sound like clawing at my door. Then it progressed into this strangulation feeling over time. Once I learned to use prayer and learned not to give in to the fear, the sleep paralysis episodes became fewer, but the attacks moved into my dreams where I have less control.

Then I did, it moved, I started regaining control and stood up, ready to get something to drink, I had beat it. I had not beat it though, within the blink of an eye I was back on my bed unable to move. I again focused all of my energy, and was able to crawl myself out of it and stand up, but again as soon as I had stood up, I was back on my bed, face down. This went on for two or three more times, until I finally snapped out of it. I stood up and walked to the kitchen to get a drink a water, fearing that every step I would just end up back in the bed, but I was finally out of it

What you described here sounds like either your soul or spirit left your body. Its happened to me multiple times. Each believer has both soul and spirit. In the case of astral projection, it seems that one stays in the body and the other leaves. I bet if you had turned around, you would have seen yourself sleeping. Once this happened to both me and my wife at the same time one, and the next morning, we both remembered it.

I find that these events are often preceded by triggers. Either you opened yourself up to demonic influence, or you learned an advanced spiritual biblical principle, and you are exposed to spiritual testing (like Job). It's up to you to find the pattern if desired.

posted on May, 30 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: MimiSia
a reply to: misguided

maybe it is redicilous but my theory is that
we are all made of atomic particles with different frequencies
so what we are as mass and matter with all physical properties is just little vibrating particles
if something like magnetical or electrical force shifts the whole mass changes
like what we perceive as reality is nothing more than our limited ability to perceive it with ours human senses

eg I don't really get this or if it is true
but don't the scientist say that what we see as red is actually green given our eyes have reverse perception on colour spectrum

Not ridiculous at all since e = mc² means m = E/c²

So the mass of an object, is it's energy, divided by the speed of light in a vacuum.

In other words since c² is standard value, when the energy changes the mass also changes

To be able to perceive reality we must have time, and memory (consciousness)
to have time we must have movement,
each case of movements in different dimensions, mass and energy levels, can create different realms of time (micro, macro, etc)

we perceive reality through our sensors that aren't the best ones around, but still good enough...
through science we can create new sensors (tools) with which we can see even further than our limited spectrum, so that we can understand the world better.
edit on SatSat, 30 May 2015 17:27:25 -05001PMk000000Saturdaypm by Dr1Akula because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join