It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CERN is affecting our world! It's time to really wake up ATS!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thank you again for your response to this thread! The question I have for you is do you think there is a possibility with the pole flip we are experiencing that you speak of that maybe the LHC and its CERN scientist might have discovered that its 17mile in diameter machine may have an unintended affect?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Raven1354
with the pole flip we are experiencing

What pole flip would that be exactly?

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

Intended affect

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

The one thats speeding up with the help of the LHC, this is the breakdown, let nature have its course, earth heats up kills all mamals on land weighing over 30 pounds
, or force the poleshift and a iceage prolonging life for about dunno know. 10-15.000 years. If that doesnt work, Mars got a Eve project, terraform and settle mars for the next couple of millenias, humans left on earth settle in caves, or under water domes.

posted on Jun, 19 2015 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Temudjin
The one thats speeding up with the help of the LHC,

How about providing some proof of that silly claim....

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was searching on some information about CERN, I seen that is was previously brought up in ATS. Thought I would bring it back up to see if anymore information has been released since they will attempt to increase the intensity of the proton beams supposedly to take place in September 2015.

The Large Hadron Collider “is scheduled to perform a controversial experiment in September“, but so far I have been unable to find any solid confirmation of this.

on their website is states: "As with any particle accelerator designed to explore a new energy frontier, the operators at the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) have to take the machine up to its full operating potential step by step. Following the start of Run 2 at a new record energy in June, the LHC had delivered some 28,000 billion collisions to the large experiments by mid-August. Now it is on its way towards much faster delivery, as the operators work on progressively increasing the intensity of the proton beams in the machine." Although I still have not found the date that is rumored to take place in September.

I was curious if anyone has any more information.

posted on Aug, 25 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
home.web.cern.ch...

Above is their homepage for anyone that has no idea what CERN is.

posted on Sep, 13 2015 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Text While the quantum physics may look good on paper , really they don't know what to expect. They are thinking they are pretty sure , but are open to 'unknown possibilities' .

'Another way of revealing extra dimensions would be through the production of “microscopic black holes”. What exactly we would detect would depend on the number of extra dimensions, the mass of the black hole, the size of the dimensions and the energy at which the black hole occurs. If micro black holes do appear in the collisions created by the LHC, they would disintegrate rapidly, in around 10-27 seconds. They would decay into Standard Model or supersymmetric particles, creating events containing an exceptional number of tracks in our detectors, which we would easily spot. Finding more on any of these subjects would open the door to yet unknown possibilities.'

Did they ever say what the unidentified lying objects were? Or was that a falsehood? I'm no physicists but I do hope they know what they are doing , and expect certain results. Who knows for sure?
The goal is to find a new symmetry . 11th dimension.

posted on Sep, 23 2015 @ 02:47 AM
link   

seems after each time they increment the LHC power, a quake follows albeit within a couple days of doing so?

good breakdown analysis of the occult CERN rituals

posted on Oct, 2 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Has anyone gotten an update from the 9/23 experiment of full power? I cant find anything on it which is weird since it was suppose to be such a huge scientific experiment

Thanks

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
many people believe that the group known as "nwo" is attempting to do something more insidious than one could initially conceive on their own. It is suggested since they use the goddess

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   
shiva as their insignia, which implies they are doing something related to the multiverse. In mythology shiva had the ability to dance between universes, so you could easily see the correlation between the two. It is believed that CERN would like to combine our universe with that of which contains shiva and all kinds of demons and bad entities. I think bad things will come of this.
My source: youtu.be...

Ps sorry about the split post (first post on ats)

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Relax there just smashing tiny particles nothing to be worried about.

Unless there doing other secret stuff

posted on Oct, 23 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven1354

Raven1354,

First, I must apologise for the length of time it has taken to reply to your comment. Things have been hectic in my life of late, which is no excuse, but is none the less the reason for my tardiness.

Now, to the meat of the matter. I would state categorically, that there is no connection of any kind, between the LHC, and the behaviour of the magnetosphere, flipped, un flipped, mid flip or otherwise.

However, I am almost certain that the LHC has unintended consequences. Results of some of the experiments there have already been quite surprising, and those surprising results are indeed unintended consequences of the experiment being run. However, could any of those consequences be serious, widespread, damaging, dangerous, or even a threat to the whole earth? No. Again, there simply is not enough power being drawn or output by the machinery, to cause or contribute to any significant and damaging event.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join